PDA

View Full Version : ENDGAME: Killing rogues in vs

Oezheasate
11-28-2015, 08:32 PM
Guys would just like to collect some feedback on how to kill rogues in vs (sry rogues :S)

My approach, picked up from many pro tanks that im very thankful to, is jump in with axe, chestsplitter, jugg and heal (switching to venge when i need it) hit and burn their mana and then kill once they are burned (switching jugg for skyward smash).
I use the tanky weapon for that aegis grit.
How do you guys think it should be done?
Planning on vsing much more rogues when the jugg is somewhat fixed, although the second wind nerf is awful and unnecessary.

Should i add an SS of my stats to see what u guys think I'd also need statwise to kill rogues effectively?
I do know that some rogues are unkillable but i wanna get as close as i can.

And im always up for practice hehe just pm me here or IG but i wont duel, the bugged health packs and crystals are unfair.

famousfame
11-29-2015, 02:36 PM
There's 3 main ways you can battle a good rouge and win,

a) go all out, spec VB axe cs ss literary go all out if u got neckro hit soon as after 2 rounds of each hit then swap cs for horn hit horn then VB ready again use spam skills, gg.

b) spec axe ss VB horn. Start with VB then axe ss use horn wen needed a and hit VB wen rdy again spam skills and main, gg.

c) spec axe ss jug horn VB, start with axe then ss then jug soon as jug over keep spamming skills and circle use horn move away and axe to pull keep distance till jugg rdy again then swap to VB, hit VB then all out, gg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

famousfame
11-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Ofc lastly pray rogue don't stun crit u [emoji14]

Oezheasate
11-30-2015, 03:56 AM
Tx ima try and see how some of it works for me, but i cant wait for jugger too much because most rogues break it after 5 sec.

Kingofninjas
11-30-2015, 10:29 PM
There's 3 main ways you can battle a good rouge and win,

a) go all out, spec VB axe cs ss literary go all out if u got neckro hit soon as after 2 rounds of each hit then swap cs for horn hit horn then VB ready again use spam skills, gg.

b) spec axe ss VB horn. Start with VB then axe ss use horn wen needed a and hit VB wen rdy again spam skills and main, gg.

c) spec axe ss jug horn VB, start with axe then ss then jug soon as jug over keep spamming skills and circle use horn move away and axe to pull keep distance till jugg rdy again then swap to VB, hit VB then all out, gg

VB axe ss cs and nekro aa wont work. Tanks will get nuked down before axe cd is ready to go again.