~

~

~

Eski
11-29-2015, 03:09 PM
EDIT : same happened when i equipped my elon gun

Sariita
11-29-2015, 03:43 PM
I assume that's a para on the third slot of your armor, right? Is that the only para you've got?

As far as I know, when you equip a para item and you check your stats with another one with no para on it, you would see the stats of the item + the Para's bonus dmg. When you equip the item... you'd get the real damage - Without the para bonus.

So yeah, not a bug.

I hope you understood, I'm terrible when explaining. Lol.

mesalin
11-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Not a bug
Just like Sari said
Para have hidden damage bonus and you can see it only if you equip it
Same to primary stats of ice scale set , arcane ring, planar pendant.

<Forgiveness>

Dex Scene
11-30-2015, 01:49 AM
Not a bug
Just like Sari said
Para have hidden damage bonus and you can see it only if you equip it
Same to primary stats of ice scale set , arcane ring, planar pendant.

<Forgiveness>
^ just like what mesa said.

Kakashis
11-30-2015, 02:18 AM
That's the power of ONE para gem :)

MidasMint
11-30-2015, 07:24 AM
not a bug this always happened

DarrenPR
12-01-2015, 05:15 PM
not a bug this always happened

Well... Just because something is "just how it is" doesn't mean it's not a bug. It IS a something incorrect with the stat display when changing gear that has Paracelsus stones in it, and thus is a bug. However, this is a known issue, and is too low of a priority for the developers to care to fix it, however easy the fix may be. The consensus from the game community is "just deal with the bug, it won't be fixed."

Eski
12-03-2015, 12:47 AM
i had a problem with my current gear as well , but no ss.

i had like 1030 dmg with glacial gems , then i decided to use reinforced glacial (because of lack of armor(without any para)) after i upgaded my gear i just had 1005 dmg .
if i equiped my frost gun ,glint gun shows 1039 dmg ..but its just 1005dmg.. in frost theres no para as well .