PDA

View Full Version : Error 101

Tippertwo
11-29-2015, 04:31 PM
Okay, I totally messed up my forum guild page, and my whole account. I've tried and tried but I can't find out how to do it ... I've done something to my account and I can't undo it. I tried to get rid of a "guild logo" picture on my guild forum, but in the process I messed up something so that I can't see any colors AT ALL on the forum pag,e or any of the sts page(s). I can't see the emojis, the avatars, the letters next to each person's forum or page ... and I don't know how to switch it back. I need help please... and when I go to settings there are buttons that have those options of "color," but when I unclick them and reclick them again, nothing changes. I don't know what I did, but it's hard to make out which person said what and the tabs for the replies.

Schnitzel
11-29-2015, 05:45 PM
Okay, I totally messed up my forum guild page, and my whole account. I've tried and tried but I can't find out how to do it ... I've done something to my account and I can't undo it. I tried to get rid of a "guild logo" picture on my guild forum, but in the process I messed up something so that I can't see any colors AT ALL on the forum pag,e or any of the sts page(s). I can't see the emojis, the avatars, the letters next to each person's forum or page ... and I don't know how to switch it back. I need help please... and when I go to settings there are buttons that have those options of "color," but when I unclick them and reclick them again, nothing changes. I don't know what I did, but it's hard to make out which person said what and the tabs for the replies.

I think I found your issue
go to your "General Settings" page: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

then find this, and check the boxes

Tippertwo
11-29-2015, 06:45 PM
OK, thanks!