View Full Version : PVP tournament

Meabegitag
06-06-2011, 01:59 PM
The requirements are lvl 28-33 if you are below or above these restrictions dont bother reading the rest unless your an item donor. There will be teams of 3 vs 3. I will have donated some prizes from my own inventory. The winners will be placed in order and awarded prizes by their rankings. There will be a big party for whoever enters and a participation prize even if you come in dead last.
1ST PLACE :banana: CHOICE OF ITEM :banana:

2ND PLACE RAID ROACH AUTO-BOW SUNBLESSED BOW OF THE VOID Battle Sword of the Bear PLATINUM AXE OF LEGEND
3RD PLACE NIGHTMARE STAFF OF FATE CONQ SCARAB BLADE SAINTLY SHIELD OF THE BEAR DREAMERS DARK MATTER STAFF

PARTICIPATION PRIZE = THERE ARE ALOT OF ITEMS AVAILABLE......INCLUDING MYNAS HELMS TORCHES AND HAMMERS!!!!

PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED BY THESELLER ON JULY 20TH 2011 AT 12:30 PM CST
ANY TIME YOU FIND ANOTHER TEAM BEFORE THAT TIME IS FAIR GAME FOR A PvP AS LONG AS SOMEONE KNOWS THAT YOUR STARTING........WARNING THESE ARE SOME HARD TEAMS SO DONT JOKE AROUND OR YOU'LL LOSE.......BELIEVE ME I PvPED SOME TODAY.......WE HAVE SOME GOOD COMPETITION
the teams will no longer have to pvp my team.......all of them except me have lvled above restrictions

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

TOP PRIZE DONOR = GOFLOW WITH 8 ITEMS
OTHER DONORS = JOHNTHEARCHR AND MEABEGITAG :)

Phaded
06-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Why not, enter me

Meabegitag
06-06-2011, 03:36 PM
ok lol my team trains and can kick butt lol........and we will all get a choice of items.....so add me and ill meetcha in pvp to kill ya personally lol

kobebean
06-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Registering this team: Deronwilliams, Amenly, Dynastu, and Hahahabirdy.

noobmigo
06-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Registering this team: Deronwilliams, Amenly, Dynastu, and Hahahabirdy.

*faints*

Why bother entering? That team there wins.

Unless Kossi gets Greek, and Tic or something, and whatevs..

kobebean
06-06-2011, 04:22 PM
*faints*

Why bother entering? That team there wins.

Unless Kossi gets Greek, and Tic or something, and whatevs..

Don't sell yourself short bro.

Meabegitag
06-06-2011, 04:40 PM
lol i own at pvp so bwahahahahaha i will DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!

noobmigo
06-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Don't sell yourself short bro.

Lol.

Honest Truth, Brutha.

seller
06-08-2011, 02:22 PM
im in just gotta lvl to 33
can anyone help

seller
06-08-2011, 02:26 PM
also ill donate whenever i get on i have loads of pinks or my donation is any item from my store ill post a link after and sry about double post