PDA

View Full Version : Skills Missing Target

Caabatric
11-30-2015, 07:36 PM
A problem I have been noticing recentlyl on my mage is that it the skills like fire and ice won't aggro certain mobs *basically skill his nothing even if you are right next to the mobs*

This is especially evident on dogs in planar tombs, and elite wilds, the mb group with 2 archers and healer, and the mob group with the special mob
*the only one in wilds, usually 2nd pull*

Anyone else having this problem?? (I am 100% sure i am in range)

Caabatric
12-01-2015, 12:36 AM
Dogs are in "sleep" mode unless you get too near them or drop an AoE/DoT spell near them.

To avoid getting hit by dogs I try to drop a clock before the dog "wakes" up and snare him in the clock. Then just spam ice FTW. Your skills will hit nothing unless the dog is aggroed and woken up.

Can't confirm about tindirn mobs, I'm at 0 toof for a while and plan to keep it that way.

KK thanks for advice (though i aint running planar tombs, unless fro friend/guildie)

p.s I can buy you some dentures if you like

Fyrce
12-01-2015, 02:54 AM
Barrels that are far away are always more dangerous than the boss next to you trying to kill you. That is why barrels always get targeted first.

Faliziaga
12-01-2015, 03:36 AM
Barrels that are far away are always more dangerous than the boss next to you trying to kill you. That is why barrels always get targeted first.

Anyone remember how many players got killed by exploding barrels (season 1-2 contest)?

Dex Scene
12-01-2015, 05:02 AM
Lmao so true even pets know them.

Faliziaga
12-02-2015, 11:06 AM
2028 deaths from exploding barrels check here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78783-Winners-of-the-Guess-How-Many-Died-to-Barrels-Contest!-Congratulations-Vormulac!)

Medicman
12-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Bump this because it's still doing...even when standing directly in the middle of the mob. Lol....I laughed...my party laughed..the barrel laughed...I shot the barrel...mob killed me. Good times.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jazzi
12-07-2015, 01:11 PM
The funniest thing is that even the rogue's sss skill which does not have auto aim actually goes through all the mobs to hit barrels. I was amazed ;)