PDA

View Full Version : Think about this

Thenightrises
12-01-2015, 12:08 AM
If you really think about another major problem about arcane legends is it me or is the system how the gold works on arcane legends is a problem well I think if this game is huge with so much mission i think for certain areas when it come to leveling I think the the gold quest offers should be higher than 2k but leave your comments and discuses this because it would be really supporting if they could fix this.

extrapayah
12-01-2015, 12:41 AM
with the current reward for quests, definitely running a rengol elite maps will be enough to spend all the rewards, so yes, naturally the more you run, the poorer you become...

a static income worth of half of AP per day probably can help, or a 1/10 AP potions per day, 1/1000 AP ankhs per day, mwahahaha

Thenightrises
12-01-2015, 12:47 AM
with the current reward for quests, definitely running a rengol elite maps will be enough to spend all the rewards, so yes, naturally the more you run, the poorer you become...

a static income worth of half of AP per day probably can help, or a 1/10 AP potions per day, 1/1000 AP ankhs per day, mwahahaha

I understand where you going but i'm talking the game it self with the quest's that we have and just think about someone that's new that's trying to get equipment's and have good vanity as well

extrapayah
12-01-2015, 01:25 AM
well, i always support any ideas that can make new players comfortable, so yes, the quest rewards should give more gold especially the one at rengols. and i, myself was suggesting it long time ago... did i make wrong impression?