PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Location Association

Register
06-06-2011, 04:14 PM
WANTED
The Pocket Legends Location Association has a warrant for the capture of any Devs within Alterra. The search begins tomorrow so start buying stuff. Any information on the the whereabouts of the Devs in-game please be reported to ShadowPlat. Starting tomorrow at 4:00, a search team will be dispatched to locate the Devs. However, only certain information can be dispersed into the vast Alterra. Full information on the location of the Devs, if found, will be shared with the members of the PLLA. If you are interested in finding the Devs with the rest of the Pocket Legends Location Association, let us know. The Devs have escaped from the Balefort Jail and must be captured. From this point on any Dev caught outside of the Balefort Jail is declared a Wolf's Head. The Dev(s) may be killed on sight however the body of either the Elf, Avian, or Ursan MUST be given to the PLLA. If a Dev is found before the 4:00 dispatch, let the PLLA know and we will set out our Stalkers to keep an eye on them until the bounty begins. To ensure verification that the body is indeed a Dev, every Dev caught must have a matching DNA sample.

All applications to join the Pocket Legends Location Association must follow the following format:
Creature Race:
In Game Name:

Approval to join the elite bounty hunters may take anywhere between an hour to several days. Due to efficiency only 10 people may become a member of PLLA. Any extra creatures must pay an entry fee. Keep in mind that violation of any rules within the PLLA will be considered treason and the violator will be immediately banned from the PLLA. The rules are implied by your own mind and anything found offensive to any two members of the PLLA will be trialed. Entry ends at 12:00:00 Tuesday morning so enter soon.

WE NEED YOU

1. Creature Race: Enchantress
In Game Name: Enikazie

2. Creature Race: Archer
In Game Name: Jinlac

3. Creature race: Enchantress
In game name: Karmakali

4. Creature Race: Enchantress
In Game Name: Moralindescen

5. Creature Race: Enchantress
In Game Name: DawnInfinity

6. Creature Race: Ursan
In Game Name: Surviviorfan

7. Creature Race: Ursan
In Game Name: Matamurman

8. Creature Race: Ursan
In Game Name: Thecakeisaspy

9. Creature Race: RESERVED?
In Game Name: Sky.../

10. Creature Race: Final Avian
In Game Name: ShadowPlat

EDIT: Due to several factors, the bounty on any Devs has been pushed back to 5:00. A meeting will be held at around 4:30 for all members of the PLLA. Note that all times are Central time. Also, we will be needing a member who is willing to obtain info on the Devs location late. This person will be the last one to receive information ( This will be explained in the meeting). This person however would be getting 10k from ShadowPlat and some of the entry fees paid by late entrants ( If any). If you are willing to be this person please PM me after you enter. If you are one to pay an entry fee, and become the Notifier you will be getting your fee back, 10k, and a portion of the entry fees. The fee to enter late will be decided after all ten spots have been filled.

If this thread gets enough people to reply, i may make this into a guild.

Ayc2000
06-06-2011, 04:48 PM
lol, I want to join.
Creature Race: Enchantress
In Game Name: Enikazie

Lesrider
06-06-2011, 05:02 PM
I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Register
06-06-2011, 05:10 PM
lol honestly idk
I will be searching for the devs and i guess if you want we could search together and i will share info to anybody willing to share info with me. but only the first bunch i guess lol.

Jinlac
06-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Just in case this is going to work :)
Creature Race: Archer
In Game Name: Jinlac

karmakali
06-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Lol...also not sure if you are serious or not but I am always up to a spirited Dev hunt! Unleash the dogs! :)

Creature race: Enchantress
In game name: Karmakali

xantor
06-06-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm in lol
Race elf
Ign Moralindescen

drewcapu
06-06-2011, 05:39 PM
What about if the dev is in a droid body?

Register
06-06-2011, 05:43 PM
What about if the dev is in a droid body?

lol then we know that it is a dev. We have to skin the droid and bring back and carcass and skin. The droid skin will then be crafted into Level 1 Droid Armor.

Ayc2000
06-06-2011, 05:46 PM
lol then we know that it is a dev. We have to skin the droid and bring back and carcass and skin. The droid skin will then be crafted into Level 1 Droid Armor.

mwahahaha, or we could cook up a nice droid soup...did i say droid soup? I mean we could cook the droid a nice soup...hehehe

DawnInfinity
06-06-2011, 06:07 PM
Well I hope people tell me anyway, but

Enchantress
DawnInfinity

Kossi
06-06-2011, 06:10 PM
umm theyre going to be at E3
sorry to crash your boat, lols

Survivorfan
06-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Creature Race: Bear
In Game Name: Survivorfan

Ayc2000
06-06-2011, 06:28 PM
umm theyre going to be at E3
sorry to crash your boat, lols

But they'll be playing at e3

Conradin
06-06-2011, 06:31 PM
This should be in guilds ;)

Register
06-06-2011, 06:55 PM
This should be in guilds ;)

Yep i plan on making this a guild if it becomes popular enough :)

Sky../
06-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Why do you have to look for them tomorrow? Is there a gift/reward to seeing a dev?

matamurman
06-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Matamurman, race bear, I'm in

karmakali
06-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Why do you have to look for them tomorrow? Is there a gift/reward to seeing a dev?

Samhayne has been openly hinting that there will be a gift of some droidish sort if you spot a dev...and I assume wave at them. Its part of this e3 conference they are at this week....promo ya know? Pssssttttttt.....I will whisper you if I see one sky../ :)

Sky../
06-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Samhayne has been openly hinting that there will be a gift of some droidish sort if you spot a dev...and I assume wave at them. Its part of this e3 conference they are at this week....promo ya know? Pssssttttttt.....I will whisper you if I see one sky../ :)

Ahh. I'll be at work then. Hehe.

Wait, e3 is @ los angeles convention center. I work like 5 mins away (asduming no traffic). Do i get a special reward if i capture a dev, in person?

Register
06-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Ahh. I'll be at work then. Hehe.

Wait, e3 is @ los angeles convention center. I work like 5 mins away (asduming no traffic). Do i get a special reward if i capture a dev, in person?

lol probably! Try it!!

Register
06-06-2011, 07:57 PM

Where did he say that it of some droidish sort? And I will say the notification procedure at the meeting. We will be all whispering to each other in an order. And Sky.../, are you going to join?

Register
06-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Please note the edits at the bottom if you are joining or have joined!

thecakeisaspy
06-06-2011, 08:04 PM
thecakeisaspy
bear

karmakali
06-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Anyone else just get a visual of you trying to tackle Cinco and getting struck down with his awesome dev skills? Lol....sorry Sky../....approach with caution...I heard that devs bite....and carry a rare form of spacemites.;)

Register
06-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Anyone else just get a visual of you trying to tackle Cinco and getting struck down with his awesome dev skills? Lol....sorry Sky../....approach with caution...I heard that devs bite....and carry a rare form of spacemites.;)

LOL i can see some dude just sneaking up behind him and shoving him down to the ground while waving hi in his face. Then he screams " GTFO of me n00b" then he stabs him with his sword...

Sky../
06-06-2011, 08:46 PM
Or maybe i could wave in person, then they can give me a droid suit in person that i can wear while playing pl.

I don't think i'll be on tomorrow until late in the evening. I'll have to pass and keep your spot open.

xantor
06-06-2011, 09:14 PM
KILL THE DEVS MUHAHAHA SHOVE THE VANITY SHIELD DOWN THEIR THROATS AS THEY CHOKE ON THEIR OWN BLOOD LOL.... I agree maybe a little to much I'm drunk lol..THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Register
06-06-2011, 09:26 PM
We still need a Notifier! They will be getting 10k tomorrow if there job is done right. However, they would be getting location on Dev a little earlier however they must notify EVERY member and cannot find the dev before every member is notified (hence the name)

Register
06-06-2011, 09:30 PM
With all of the spots filled, all entrants to join the PLLA must pay an entry fee of 3k.

xantor
06-06-2011, 09:46 PM
I knew there was a catch Lmao

Register
06-06-2011, 09:53 PM
xantor if you wish to join you must pay 3k to me before 4:30.
Entry does not end at 12:00:00 but rather at 4:00 tuesday afternoon. Fee can be paid by 4:30 however

This is ShadowPlat signing off lol.
Good Night everybody

apocketlegend
06-06-2011, 10:11 PM
I want to join!! I'll help catch the Devs!

Swimmingstar
06-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Hey i know its full but i have mad skills i just add them they accept port to them wave and get antenas mad skills! and u know info needed in my sig

Ayrilana
06-06-2011, 11:01 PM
So you're creating a temporary guild where people have to pay a membership fee, just so they can receive info about where the devs are despite the fact it will likely be all over the forums or facebook anyway?

How about everyone works as a community and help out each other on finding the devs rather than divide ourselves up. Much more efficient this way when we work together.

Swimmingstar
06-06-2011, 11:09 PM
So you're creating a temporary guild where people have to pay a membership fee, just so they can receive info about where the devs are despite the fact it will likely be all over the forums or facebook anyway?

How about everyone works as a community and help out each other on finding the devs rather than divide ourselves up. Much more efficient this way when we work together.
+10000000000000000 awesome points

NECROREAPER
06-06-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm in.

Creature race: Ursan
In Game Name: NECROREAPER

xantor
06-07-2011, 06:02 AM
Where u at so I can give u 3k

Register
06-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Later today.
and ar,
this may not be temporary. I said that if it is popular enough i may make this a full time guild. and the fee is just because its hard to track of 10+ people. If its popular enough it will be a guild and the fee abolished. I am making my own small community where we all would work together. And the fee is just for any extra people who want to join. If i let too many people in now and at such short notice, people would be losing time to catch the dev. After we catch the dev and all members have waved, then we share it with friends and forums.
swim,
even though you are one of my buds, i cannot take away the fee for you if you want to join even though its full. its 3k...sorry but that would not be fair to others..

Register
06-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Ok due to short notice, no extra people may join at the moment. however, i will be making this into a guild so you can join tomorrow for free!
meeting still set for 4:30 central time