PDA

View Full Version : Quitting

Beezlewtf
12-01-2015, 02:30 AM
Love how I'm not able to switch names from one account to another without someone sniping the names... In under half a second... Using two devices so it's not like I'm wasting time to log out and log in under a new account. Literally are there that many people setting up macros to take names?. So done done done. Will keep up to date on a giveaway soon. Should be around 30-40m in items or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
12-01-2015, 02:32 AM
why quit bro?

iamthesurvivor
12-01-2015, 02:33 AM
You obviously told a big population of the people in your towne about changing names. And it is quite obvious you are not going to just give away 30-40m of items due to a stolen name caused by your own fault...

humiiii
12-01-2015, 02:40 AM
Noooo what happened Tanner.... What name got sniped?

Beezlewtf
12-01-2015, 02:44 AM
You obviously told a big population of the people in your towne about changing names. And it is quite obvious you are not going to just give away 30-40m of items due to a stolen name caused by your own fault...

I told not a single soul. How is this my fault again?

iamthesurvivor
12-01-2015, 03:28 AM
You said you had two devices... Ready to snatch name as soon as it was unavailable. Either you didn't prefill the name you were gonna change or somebody miraculously sniped a name during those 2-5 seconds of entering the name...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

GiveMeWings
12-01-2015, 04:40 AM
Sorry to hear tht dude :( gl irl :))

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Marika1
12-01-2015, 04:40 AM
Can someone please explain to me what is the problem here? I do not understand...'sniping the name'? What is that? Sounds serious

humiiii
12-01-2015, 05:57 AM
Can someone please explain to me what is the problem here? I do not understand...'sniping the name'? What is that? Sounds serious

Its when you steal a name from someone who is renaming

Marika1
12-01-2015, 06:04 AM
Its when you steal a name from someone who is renaming

I see. Ok ty.

Beezlewtf
12-01-2015, 01:28 PM
I see. Ok ty.

And the best part is support won't do anything to help because it's claimed as "available for anyone to take" but we know damn well there are numerous macros running on pocket legend servers just to take names from people. So sad...

Fyrce
12-01-2015, 02:05 PM
Strangely i have a file of available names created when AL started, periodically updated and the majority of those names are still available when i look. So actually i do not understand how random sniping is possible.

Suentous PO
12-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Strangely i have a file of available names created when AL started, periodically updated and the majority of those names are still available when i look. So actually i do not understand how random sniping is possible.

It's not random sniping. People set up Bots/macros that constantly search for " desirable" names.
Seems like sts could set up their own program to look for repetitive information per time frame to catch these guys and people who bot CS

humiiii
12-10-2015, 07:55 AM
It's not random sniping. People set up Bots/macros that constantly search for " desirable" names.
Seems like sts could set up their own program to look for repetitive information per time frame to catch these guys and people who bot CS

Dam, finally someone speaks about this... Name sniping is so annoying, i lost a name few hours ago and sts deletes my thread without answering/helping me which is not fair at all. Hope they fix it and ban the guys using bots because these nerds can have the name they want....