PDA

View Full Version : Ipod 3g - IPhone 3gs

Wbto-Angeluscustos
06-06-2011, 04:15 PM
I have an Ipod 3g 32 gigs and my friend wants to sell me his iphone 3gs 16 gigs for 60 bucks.. is this a good deal? and what is the difference in gameplay from the ipod to the iphone.. would it be better graphics and run smoother and faster?

Ayc2000
06-06-2011, 04:59 PM
I don't think there will be a big difference...but I never liked playing on ipods and iphones, I like tablets...
It might be a little bit less laggy, but it won't be a big difference, maybe up to 50-100 less ping?

Zeus
06-06-2011, 05:03 PM
The Ipod 3rd Generation, assuming you are talking about the 32 Gig and Above, as the 8 Gig was a rehash of the 2nd Gen's hardware, with new software. That will actually run SLIGHTLY faster then the iPhone 3GS, due to it not being bogged down because of phone functions. It's been proven, through many tests. The iPod 3rd generation is slightly faster then the 3GS, and the processor speed is SLIGHTLY faster in the 3rd gen as opposed to the 3GS, even though it is undocumented.

So, the answer to your question? Overall, PL should look smoother on the iPod 3rd gen, however battery life while playing will be better on the 3GS.