PDA

View Full Version : Started frm 0 gold again !!

ibighunk
12-01-2015, 04:50 AM
When i quit al 6 months ago....i gv all gold to my freinds..

And now they help me to get me arcane ring ,arcane pets, pendants etc .

They offer me help with gold even ..

I hv best freinds ..they r not that rich but they are rich from there heart !! :)

Ty
Feanayl , goumabi, onadraosari . :)

Dynamicarth : ty fr gvng my gold back ..as u promise me :)

( now bcoz of their suggestion nd help i hv gold toor nd ring in a month ) .

kians
12-01-2015, 05:04 AM
Sounds cool bud, rubpal :)

epicrrr
12-01-2015, 06:45 AM
Id like to meet your friends! :banana: just kidding .

Bmwmsix
12-01-2015, 06:56 AM
Really beautiful souls you found/got @ ibighunk and welcome back :_)

Ceuidear
12-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Welcome back...!!!
Grats on getting Gold Toor & Ring !!
I have got 2 ladies on my list who have helped & have been the only reason to grow up in the game. I cant mention their names as both of them have asked me not mention their names in game or here. Only thing i can say is both r Mage class.

She is my first & best friend in game who gave me Maridos my first arcane pet:)
She also gave me old myth armor & helm[Lvl 36] both for my rogue & mage char.
After expansion she lended me 1M to buy shard & craft ring.

Unfortunately,
I lost my ring & fossil in duplicate scam & was about to quit game but, a kind hearted friend[Mage] donated her 2M to help me get back my ring which she had saved to buy SNS.

I really am indebted to both of them, i aint admiring them just for giving their gold coz if i do admire them just for donating their golds it ll be like taking money to give hypes about them.
I admire them for their kind heart, caring & helpful nature which everyone cant possess:)

Antispace
12-01-2015, 07:42 AM
Maybe tell them to pm sun wahahahaha

Gesendet von meinem BLOOM mit Tapatalk

ibighunk
12-01-2015, 07:55 AM
Sounds cool bud, rubpal :)
I know u ..ur freind so long :)

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

ibighunk
12-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Id like to meet your friends! :banana: just kidding .
Lol guys we all 4exchange items too ... I gave them my thngs to sell ..one of them craft nekro for me :)

Really beautiful souls you found/got @ ibighunk and welcome back :_)

Welcome back...!!!
Grats on getting Gold Toor & Ring !!
I have got 2 ladies on my list who have helped & have been the only reason to grow up in the game. I cant mention their names as both of them have asked me not mention their names in game or here. Only thing i can say is both r Mage class.

She is my first & best friend in game who gave me Maridos my first arcane pet:)

Unfortunately,
I lost my ring & fossil in duplicate scam & was about to quit game but, a kind hearted friend[Mage] donated her 2M to help me get back my ring which she had saved to buy SNS.

I really am indebted to both of them, i aint admiring them just for giving their gold coz if i do admire them just for donating their golds it ll be like taking money to give hypes about them.
I admire them for their kind heart, caring & helpful nature which everyone cant possess:)

ibighunk
12-01-2015, 08:00 AM
Maybe tell them to pm sun wahahahaha

Gesendet von meinem BLOOM mit Tapatalk
Lol ..they r nt someone's servant [emoji14]

onadraosari
12-01-2015, 08:32 AM
Np Bro. Friends must healp each other :) Im Happy that u are back in the AL

ibighunk
12-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Np Bro. Friends must healp each other :) Im Happy that u are back in the AL
Yah nab ...hahaha [emoji14]

mayukh4
12-01-2015, 09:39 AM
Yw nab friends alwys help ech other bt u too did hard work for stuff n gold well done bro keep it up :-) best wishes frm - feanayl ( xxsweetttt )

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Vixenne
12-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Do good and good things will always come to you :love_heart:

All the best :D

ibighunk
12-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Do good and good things will always come to you :love_heart:

All the best :D
Yep ..actually i gv bcoz i quit permanently ..but these nab peeps memories call me back lol
Tell ur ign ..i wanna add u ;) ...or r u on my freind list ?

Dex Scene
12-01-2015, 12:10 PM
Nice.... that's a real friendship.
Im glad I have friends like them too.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Bluebatthing
12-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Nice to see!! It's simple, help others and you'll likely get the help you need in times of need.

ujangkampak
12-01-2015, 01:42 PM
welcome back ibighunk :frog:

Vixenne
12-01-2015, 07:00 PM
Yep ..actually i gv bcoz i quit permanently ..but these nab peeps memories call me back lol
Tell ur ign ..i wanna add u ;) ...or r u on my freind list ?

Yeah you're on my friend list! :D Same as my username here ;) I think we did elite runs before hah.

Zylx
12-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Nice! :) friendship goes a long way haha! Welcome back to the game man.

Vjerevica
12-01-2015, 07:36 PM
She is my first & best friend in game who gave me Maridos my first arcane pet

Unfortunately,

Is this really a story you want to share?
Basically everything was gifted to you. Along way you managed to lose valuable items out of greed and then got gifted again.

Nevertheless, this is about friendship and you have great friends. :applause:

smishy
12-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Buying friendship, Pm me needs lots.

farizace99
12-01-2015, 11:05 PM
I guess when times of people getting scammed,real friends is the ones helping..Without them im sure we cant move on..
-Says the one who got scammed arcane ring maridos, become bankrupt etc and still can farm back for the items xD

ibighunk
12-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Basically everything was gifted to you. Along way you managed to lose valuable items out of greed and then got gifted again.

Lol...ur story is like ...u gt gid freinds .
Who donate directly 1-2 m ...sounds nice ;)

ibighunk
12-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Buying friendship, Pm me needs lots.
Lol ..its not so easy ...i take risk ..gv weapon of 5m ...to a guy ..nd he gaves me back ..

Nd now i can trust him blindly..

He is juz 16 yrs boy...but he is too mature bcoz he know ...dnt be scammer juz fr a game :)

ibighunk
12-02-2015, 12:38 AM
I guess when times of people getting scammed,real friends is the ones helping..Without them im sure we cant move on..
-Says the one who got scammed arcane ring maridos, become bankrupt etc and still can farm back for the items xD
Yup if he is gud player ...
Instead of keep cryng he can make money back ....except sns pet ;)

Ceuidear
12-02-2015, 02:32 AM

Ofc i couldnt have moved on without their gifts infact i was about to quit. But, if anyone thinks that i begged for those gifts or donation or if anyone among those 2 says that i begged or asked for gifts & donations i would really be pleased for knowing truth & happy to delete my char with proof of deleting & quit the game permanently:)

Ceuidear
12-02-2015, 02:34 AM
Lol...ur story is like ...u gt gid freinds .
Who donate directly 1-2 m ...sounds nice ;)

Truth isn't a story unless its said by the ones who donated or gifted something to someone.

Ceuidear
12-02-2015, 02:38 AM

Ofc i was gifted.
Ofc i got greedy & got scammed.
Ofc i got gifted again.
Ofc i have got good friends.
I dont regret to say that whatever valuable items i have was gifted by best friends.

ibighunk
12-02-2015, 04:15 AM
Truth isn't a story unless its said by the ones who donated or gifted something to someone.
Sry fr english... Gl to u bro :)

zauilet
12-02-2015, 08:54 AM
Lol my best frnds in game r :-,
Kianex
Ganace
Lmpossible
Anukunu
Poginibay
Ultranub
Unknowntears
Topsorc
Vxmpire
Yesimqueen
And impreza guild members
To be true all listed r frnds on my twink...I dunno why I didn't have much frnds on endgame...but on my twink...these r my most hard earned and trustworthy frnds I ever had......thnx to u all when u supported me when I did quit lv 9 PvP due to 2 guild..
ty :)

onadraosari
12-02-2015, 09:18 AM
Lol ..its not so easy ...i take risk ..gv weapon of 5m ...to a guy ..nd he gaves me back ..

Nd now i can trust him blindly..

He is juz 16 yrs boy...but he is too mature bcoz he know ...dnt be scammer juz fr a game :)

Ty bro. In AL no one can play without good friends, who can help anytime. Peoples of AL, i wish u always to have so nice friendship, how i have with Ibighunk

ujangkampak
12-02-2015, 10:54 AM
Lol my best frnds in game r :-,
Kianex
Ganace
Lmpossible
Anukunu
Poginibay
Ultranub
Unknowntears
Topsorc
Vxmpire
Yesimqueen
And impreza guild members
To be true all listed r frnds on my twink...I dunno why I didn't have much frnds on endgame...but on my twink...these r my most hard earned and trustworthy frnds I ever had......thnx to u all when u supported me when I did quit lv 9 PvP due to 2 guild..
ty :)

i got info about Ems aka vxmpire.. she scammed Axesam lvl 9 dws and it worth around 20m.
carefull :frog: ty

zauilet
12-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Lol I really gotta say...u dunno nothing...u know tht axesam(wobbling) scammed my best frnd???jetlagged?i didnt mention him cause he has quit the game...axe scammed my bst frnd's acc..nd uses it cause whn i tried pm jet...he didnt reply...i realised it was wobb who was using his acc...I dunno if queen did scam axe..that...after unknown tears did quit the game my interest from PvP was uprooted...I don't see...quenn(she was fond of renaming herself and probably did it lol),vxmpire,lmpossible and ganace online much..most of my frnds have left the game... :(
Anyways ty for info bro :)

ujangkampak
12-02-2015, 03:00 PM
ur welcome :frog:

Gouemabi
12-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Ty bro and your welcome. Hasn't been same since you left and am stoked that your back. Repping the dirty South Deviant Misfits . Be easy