PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | December 2, 2015

Remiem
12-02-2015, 12:49 PM
On your mark, get set, farm!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

Farming Event Incoming

This week in Arcane Legends, get ready to farm, farm, farm! An increased drop odds event is coming your way!

Last Chance for Magma Eggs!

Don't forget, today is your last chance to purchase a Magma pet egg from the Beastmaster. Eggs will become unavailable tomorrow, 12/3. But don't worry--he'll still be available to purchase through the stable for good.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ Magma's DoT now applies armor debuff as intended
+ Squeakem's and Squish pet now properly grants 100 Armor instead of 250 Armor
+ Glintstone Aegis Proc no longer continues to apply after unequipping the Aegis

Coming Soon

Last week we showed you the Mountain Man vanity set. Here's a sneak peek at one of the exclusive banners that you can obtain during the event.
Juggernaut Review

Carapace is still collecting your feedback and impression on proposed Juggernaut changes. Be sure to join in on that conversation here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?275645-Juggernaut-Change-Discussion. We'll keep you updated!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Befs
12-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Nice to hear about Squirrel fix, and nice winter banner.

firmanfar
12-02-2015, 05:08 PM
First!
Lets FARM!

ilhanna
12-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Make it rain fangs. Thanks.

illwilly
12-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Make it rain fangs. Thanks.

Rain like cake bits did, pretty please:)

Darkluciferx
12-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Doble odds Intacts !!!!! yeahhhhh :o :o :o

chrizplague
12-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Hoping for 2x fangs :)

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

Kakashis
12-02-2015, 06:04 PM
Rain fangs!

extrapayah
12-02-2015, 06:08 PM
what about slobber's movement speed bonus?
and why did you make only one player can burn an enemy at a time? with this limitation, i'd rather you make it as a self-buff only and make it has shorter cooldown. because magma's ignite help us proc eggshell, i wouldn't want it to buff my party if that's so

thanks

Saud
12-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Double odds!
Hope it's 2x chance for fossil an arena chest
and teeth nehehehe

Caabatric
12-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Why a double odds weekend at all, either dragon teeth double odds crashes that market and causes ring to plummet in value, vial make nekro plummet in value and make arena unfarmable,and orc fangs has no effect on a desired item but causes the orc fang farming to become less profitable then locks, which is almost the case...........

Sfubi
12-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Thank you for the heads up on upcoming farmania!

I would like to see the following

1) Sort stable by name and level
2) Sort guild list by name and level
3) Less items sent to the chest slot in inventory (A separate home for crafted energy) (Easier accessible location for elix)

lucaskane2480
12-02-2015, 07:19 PM

3) Less items sent to the chest slot in inventory (A separate home for crafted energy) (Easier accessible location for elix)

+1 to all of these ideas; especially the crafted energy kits, I hate having to scroll through all my energies I have farmed from previous events to get to other items below them.

lucaskane2480
12-02-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm really loving the banner, really cool looking! Hoping for fangs, the top players have had the armor to themselves long enough.

Thrindal
12-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Please be very cognoscente of frequently repeated bugs in events. These frequently repeated bugs have a negative effect on the trust factor of the community. These bugs may be minor but being repeated over and over is very frustrating. These bugs include...

Event Chest Graphics - This never seems to work day one.
Bows are held in the hand not the wrist.
Portal entry is difficult and very frustrating depending on character state and/or portal orientation.
Essence drop rates (not sure if the same issue repeats itself but there frequently seem to be issues with Essence drop rates).

These are just the ones that come to mind at the moment, there are probably more.

hallowring
12-02-2015, 09:00 PM
oh yesssss XD

ucupduyeh
12-02-2015, 09:42 PM
We ll need many rune and 2x ingot

Buckledown
12-02-2015, 10:05 PM
2x tooth :witless:

geeman75
12-02-2015, 10:15 PM
I don't understand why people complain when others will have a chance to gain what we have. In my time playing the market seem to balance itself out.
Just hold ur bars vials nekros and fangs when market comes back sell. It's what I do, and I always seem to do well. I'm not rich but do ok.
Besides it makes farming easier when a tank don't out damage and dps rogues and mages in pugs.
So I suggest trying to look at the bright side of things.
Better drops makes for better gear and more balance. After all don't we want a fair playing field?
Just saying.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

bonjovi3223
12-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Why was the warrior bug suddenly first on the fix list????
Aren't there 100s of other more important bugs/issues that need fixing???

soon
12-03-2015, 12:09 AM
It was fun while it lasted. #RipWar2Proc :(

mesalin
12-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Finally fixed bug from ursoth:)
Nice! Can't wait for farm event
Tooth tooth tooth(?)

whaarrdx
12-03-2015, 01:03 AM
before goblin and halloween event, there's xp event.. so' im hoping for xp event before winter :-( farming and xp event please.. thanks sts.

Sent from my I212 using Tapatalk

Abersit
12-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Pls bring back whim!

Jazzi
12-03-2015, 01:09 AM
what about slobber's movement speed bonus?
and why did you make only one player can burn an enemy at a time? with this limitation, i'd rather you make it as a self-buff only and make it has shorter cooldown. because magma's ignite help us proc eggshell, i wouldn't want it to buff my party if that's so

thanks

Please be very cognoscente of frequently repeated bugs in events. These frequently repeated bugs have a negative effect on the trust factor of the community. These bugs may be minor but being repeated over and over is very frustrating. These bugs include...

Event Chest Graphics - This never seems to work day one.
Bows are held in the hand not the wrist.
Portal entry is difficult and very frustrating depending on character state and/or portal orientation.
Essence drop rates (not sure if the same issue repeats itself but there frequently seem to be issues with Essence drop rates).

These are just the ones that come to mind at the moment, there are probably more.

Those + currently 2 out 8 rogue skills don't work properly (are bugged). The most played maps (planar tombs 2, all elite rengol maps, planar arena, elite tindirin) have a large number of bugs, which are partially game breaking. All of them have been reported numerous times. Some literally for years (lol?!?). Yet no fixes yet. Please increase the speed of bug squashing. Tyvm in advanxe

Muhd Faizal Fikri
12-03-2015, 01:21 AM
Very sad thing the masive lag isue has been ignored..
Thumbs up sts!! Keep digging cash!! Ignore the major problem!!

aneshsinghblu
12-03-2015, 02:03 AM
this whole expansion has only been about farming and crafting.
ridiculous amount of jewels needed. .useless crafted legendary set that nobody use.
new glintstone set that extremely long to farm . . to get set bonus you need to sacrifice so much other stats

I think sts just buying themselves time to see if coc takes off.

Faliziaga
12-03-2015, 02:32 AM
What about the rogue Glintstone set bonus not working properly? I've posted several times that the traps do not pull 100% (including screenshots) and the 4 seconds stun is missing completely. Has it been noticed or do I need to repost that?

xmami
12-03-2015, 02:45 AM
Nice banner :3 I also hope 2x dragkin teeth(teef) odds ;):o

Ceuidear
12-03-2015, 03:28 AM
2X Orc Fangs & Fineese, Fury & Mind Jewels !!!

Gladius
12-03-2015, 04:21 AM
Am I the only one who notices the tails hanging from the winter banner? What cruel barbarism is this!

firmanfar
12-03-2015, 04:37 AM
Maybe its will be doble odds for jewel :)
Becoz we need 2k+ for make noble jewel :(

pquIo
12-03-2015, 05:25 AM
Cool.... :encouragement:

Sfubi
12-03-2015, 06:52 AM
Am I the only one who notices the tails hanging from the winter banner? What cruel barbarism is this!
Hah, i saw it but didnt realize they were tails lol. I wonder if a third sticks out the back....

ketoh
12-03-2015, 07:03 AM
# Rip warrior proc

Oezheasate
12-03-2015, 08:05 AM
It was fun while it lasted. #RipWar2Proc :(

Just dont say a word!! You reported it now be quiet and dont draw more wrath of the tanks on you!! We all are mad at you so just dont say a word!

Eugeni000
12-03-2015, 08:26 AM
yay... farm farm farm :snowman:

stricker20000
12-03-2015, 08:51 AM
What about the rogue Glintstone set bonus not working properly? I've posted several times that the traps do not pull 100% (including screenshots) and the 4 seconds stun is missing completely. Has it been noticed or do I need to repost that?

Yes, that's true. The set does not pull mobs 100%. Sometimes it pulls a few of them only and sometimes it pulls none at all.

It is pretty sad that STS ignores this feedback (at least it seems like they do). Considering the fact that farming this set is the most time-consuming task in the whole game at the moment and the "bad" stats of the set make it kind of useless if the set bonus proc doesn't work properly, (imo) it would be the least that STS makes sure that the set bonus works..

Originally it was said that the traps wouldn't just pull 100% but also stun, however they didn't stun a single time so far.

I (and probably many others) would appreciate if you look into this.

xxdoomkingxx
12-03-2015, 09:16 AM
I wish i can get
1) NON PLAT RENAME option (like with story tokens or hauntlet coins or garetta tags)..

2) AN OPTION TO STAR IMPORTANT ITEMS IN INVENTORY.

3) OPTION TO STAR FAVOURITE PETS in stable and also marked favourite pets should appear on the top regardless of their levels. That will be cool😘

Ty

soon
12-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Just dont say a word!! You reported it now be quiet and dont draw more wrath of the tanks on you!! We all are mad at you so just dont say a word!

Guy glitch is corrected faster than bug (remember the medium cake). The reason I made the topic was for people who did not know, while it was not fixed. It would not last forever.

Muteds
12-03-2015, 09:30 AM
just hope special gem or egg in platinum tier. thanks

Gladius
12-03-2015, 11:29 AM
I think those are feathers of some monstrous bird -_-"brood"

Syrillax offsprings alert...

Look closely, you'll notice that they are exactly like the tails of the winter fox pet shown in the teaser friday sneak peak. Secondly just because I stand against unjust killing of animals (Dungeon mobs are a diffirent case) doesn't randomly make a dragon offspring.

Maybe you're accusing me to take suspicion of yourself, hmm?

geeman75
12-03-2015, 11:43 AM
Because they can't let a warrior have anything that works in there favor, so by all means lets fix the under powered, under geared, no dps, no damage warriors bug first...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Coalhouse
12-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Look closely, you'll notice that they are exactly like the tails of the winter fox pet shown in the teaser friday sneak peak. Secondly just because I stand against unjust killing of animals (Dungeon mobs are a diffirent case) doesn't randomly make a dragon offspring.

Maybe you're accusing me to take suspicion of yourself, hmm?

I too first thought they were feathers but on closer inspection, you appear to be correct. In fact part of the third tail can just be made out. Also, the picture on the banner is that of a stylised fox.

However, we at the A.R.S.E.S. do not object to such slaughter unless the three-tailed fox is an endangered species. If it can be shown to be plentiful then slaughter away, until it actually is endangered ... ah!

Swtdvl
12-03-2015, 12:46 PM
×4 fang and ×2 tooths :p

Ladykatra
12-03-2015, 01:04 PM
toooofs toofs pleaseeee:o

Sfubi
12-03-2015, 01:29 PM

:applause:ROFLMAO!

octavos
12-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Can you please feed those little rats...they're to tiny on my phone. Since many things are stylish in AL...maybe they need some steroids lol. How about adding vanitys form pl, sl, and dl...it would be a nice compliment to the other games of the franchise that no longer get updates. Eg: sl arbiters, pl founders hats, DL undead helms...just to name a few....changed of course so its like in memory of those games. That all can purchase since many have their favorite game they came from. long live STS.

:ghost:

lucaskane2480
12-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Double teeth, really? Looks like I'll be skipping this event.. Next double event please do fangs.. So many people wanted double fangs and we get this garbage?

Oezheasate
12-04-2015, 05:02 AM
Guy glitch is corrected faster than bug (remember the medium cake). The reason I made the topic was for people who did not know, while it was not fixed. It would not last forever.

It was known for months u attention craving i wont say it.
All the more prominent forumers didnt say a word because it was needed for the tanks!
But you of course want to be the great player who calls this out, ugh, no reason for what you did except that you need attention, if not u would have posted it under the correct sub-forum instead of the general discussion where it didnt belong.
Arghhh...

Arlor's Astral
12-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Wow ! Why not just remove Aegis proc completely ? :/

At first it looks like a simple bug fix do to a glitch & then i wake up to every warrior in the game freaking out.

Hope there's better news in our future anout Aegis, because at the moment's its not looking good.

radiking
12-04-2015, 03:41 PM
I would like tarlok gems to be back and also the 3 gems blood glacial and wisdom as special event gems, the best gems in the game which gave balanced stats for all..actually 2x tooth is good considering the fact that people still wanna craft planar mythic pendent still the best pendent in game and arcane ring.. 3.5-4m for bar is too much to play for.. There is no value for arcane ring the value is only for ingredients.plz fix agies proc I was gonna quit the game coz being a tank is quite depressive and boring..ageis gave a ray of hope. Nobody wants to pt with tanks everyone wants a rogue..mages are also sometimes left out..

Shobhit Chaturvedi
12-04-2015, 05:03 PM
You guys mentioned a fix of bug on Aegis proc (change of weapon) then why the proc has been nerfed?? STS we request you, warriors are already struggling don't nerf Aegis. Return the Aegis proc as it was before update.

Arlor's Astral
12-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Honesty would have been nice. Something like "hey guys sorry but we are cutting the aegis proc in half." "We dont want to offset the mage, rogue, warrior ratio by making warriors too cool." Before aegis it was hard for warriors to get in on an elite party.
Aegis proc gave us the agro needed to draw mobs & keep them there. Now with the change they can just add another rogue & finish faster because once again warrior will be the big, slow, low damage, burden on a party. Even random elite maps when people se warrior they will remap.

hazmi
12-04-2015, 11:01 PM
I wish i can get
1) NON PLAT RENAME option (like with story tokens or hauntlet coins or garetta tags)..

2) AN OPTION TO STAR IMPORTANT ITEMS IN INVENTORY.

3) OPTION TO STAR FAVOURITE PETS in stable and also marked favourite pets should appear on the top regardless of their levels. That will be cool😘

Ty

1) No. You give scammers a field day.
2) & 3) yes

Earlingstad
12-05-2015, 11:31 AM
What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

The return of the a) Eye of Syrillax (or a similar new combination stats jewel/gem) and b) Icescale gear as loot for the Winter Event is what I would like to see next.

Why? Because the community..

1. Has been waiting since 1 year to acquire these items so as to improve stats. 1 year is a long wait. 1 year is enough time for investors/sellers to sell their stuff and not cry foul. 1 year is also long enough to deprive players of eyes and event gear which they missed and due to which they are lagging behind.

2. The gear and the eye are not just vanity items which are supposed to be collector's items never to come back. They affect game play. Players have the gold and platinum to spend but the items are not available. How is that reasonable? The Syrillax event items should return this year as an event-special or something better than them should be released to provide an alternative to those who dont have it.

3. In the recently held events, we had a lot of vanity rewards. By now we are saturated with vanities. What we need is to maximize our stats and we are ready to invest time, energy and money into acquiring it, if only the game-changing items are made available as event loot.

xxdoomkingxx
12-05-2015, 03:00 PM
1) No. You give scammers a field day.
2) & 3) yes
1) how about atleast 1 time non plat rename.

soon
12-06-2015, 02:26 AM
It was known for months u attention craving i wont say it.
All the more prominent forumers didnt say a word because it was needed for the tanks!
But you of course want to be the great player who calls this out, ugh, no reason for what you did except that you need attention, if not u would have posted it under the correct sub-forum instead of the general discussion where it didnt belong.
Arghhh...

month? I found this recently. In all this time you do not think anyone has reported this bug? The same was true for rogues have not lost damage in the duel. This has been fixed. You think fair to say? "aggr, I was able to win mage who has nekro. Why do you corrected it?"
If it is so difficult to use a Warrior in PvP, there are many problems to depend on a bug (WHAT SOON WILL BE CORRECTED) as the only way to win. Please discuss changes to that class. As here for example.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?275645-Juggernaut-Change-Discussion

Isniperz
12-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Nice but no fangs :/

Isniperz
12-06-2015, 08:36 PM
PLEASE!
Donta Make Plat Tier reward Vanitys -.-

pquIo
12-07-2015, 05:11 AM
WUuuW.. Nice.. :witless:

ucupduyeh
12-07-2015, 07:42 AM
month? I found this recently. In all this time you do not think anyone has reported this bug? The same was true for rogues have not lost damage in the duel. This has been fixed. You think fair to say? "aggr, I was able to win mage who has nekro. Why do you corrected it?"
If it is so difficult to use a Warrior in PvP, there are many problems to depend on a bug (WHAT SOON WILL BE CORRECTED) as the only way to win. Please discuss changes to that class. As here for example.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?275645-Juggernaut-Change-Discussion

hello superboy XD, have another thing to report?
btw, do u have another account in this forum?

toxicwood
12-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Is that vanity a lb one ? :/