PDA

View Full Version : Why no 2H STR love???

NECROREAPER
06-07-2011, 12:51 AM
I've noticed, the 2 handed str. weapons always get shafted and are usually terrible, with the exception being the Gurgox hammer. Now I know there are a few (very few) that are acceptable but for the most part, 2H weapons are terrible.

For example, 55 2H str weapons are Royal hammer and Battlesword, both of which suck and only one of them give a set bonus. Its almost as if they're saying through gear selection, "hey, you have to tank, if not, you'll die!." :mad:

Just show us 2H str. weapon users some loveeeeee STS!! :banana:

End rant

Ayrilana
06-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Well those who go with enough STR to equip those are normally tanks. Their main priority is not to do damage.

Ellyidol
06-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Lol, been an issue for the looooooooooooooongest time :(

Guess there aren't enough str bears out there, granted at how easy and how much better it is to go dex if you want to use a good 2H or do damage.

TheLaw
06-07-2011, 01:08 AM
Nice idea Necro. :D

NECROREAPER
06-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Nice idea Necro. :D

Lol, thanks. It would be me of all people who makes a thread about two handed weapons, right :P

Junside
06-07-2011, 02:31 AM
I PVP and PVE with the royal hammer sometimes for fun. It has nice procs if I can survive long enough to make it happen.

It's useful for a single target like bosses. Stun and freeze chance. Excellent weapon.