PDA

View Full Version : Issue: Future event

Golem
12-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Please Make 2x Orc fang also soon ty. Too much for set that not even worth... so i blieve this help us to like the set more and finally complite it. Ty.

Titanium
12-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Agree. I hope STS will let us loot Glinstone mythics from Medium Cake Chests.

Golem
12-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Agree. I hope STS will let us loot Glinstone mythics from Medium Cake Chests.

Haha funny xD ty for post. I dont hope that much. Just 2x enought for me

Noodles5941
12-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Sorry, not related to this topic, but unable to start new thread. I always see these golden gems on the map. They pop out, stay for about 10 seconds, and disappear. This occurs daily, but I'm not able to do anything with it. I've posted a picture to show what shows up. Anyone seen this before? What is it?!?!

Caabatric
12-03-2015, 07:09 PM
Sorry, not related to this topic, but unable to start new thread. I always see these golden gems on the map. They pop out, stay for about 10 seconds, and disappear. This occurs daily, but I'm not able to do anything with it. I've posted a picture to show what shows up. Anyone seen this before? What is it?!?!

its haxonites arcane ability,
u need to post 10 times to be given the right to post a new thread, hit up the spacetime insiders forum games, and comment on 10 of them so you dont make threads like this go off topic.

Either way 2X fangs is not something I would want, but I guess it wouldnt crash the fang market right,

Ceuidear
12-03-2015, 10:02 PM
STS gives players only what they dont want. So, those who r asking for 2X orc fangs ask for 2X insignias maybe then STS is gonna give 2X orc fangs coz its 2nd time we r getting 2X orc tags. Instead they could have made it 2X Tooths & Fangs which would have been fair for both kind of players, for those who wanted tooths & for those who wanted fangs to craft new mythic set.

For those who r angry on STS for not giving 2X Orc Fangs :-

Create ur own threads in AL Feedback & Suggestions section asking for 2X orc fangs & keep it bumping every hour in a day till STS announces double odds of fangs in next weekly update:p

Att
12-03-2015, 10:24 PM

You get damage every second standing near it. Just stay away from it.

Golem
12-04-2015, 05:50 AM
its haxonites arcane ability,
u need to post 10 times to be given the right to post a new thread, hit up the spacetime insiders forum games, and comment on 10 of them so you dont make threads like this go off topic.

Either way 2X fangs is not something I would want, but I guess it wouldnt crash the fang market right,

Fang market... lol everything in AL went down on price by 100x why we afraid for item if they go 10k down? Lol

Caabatric
12-05-2015, 12:37 AM
Fang market... lol everything in AL went down on price by 100x why we afraid for item if they go 10k down? Lol

You ask me what is the problem if it goes down 10k, in the sense that it is a small amount. Then what is the problem with it being the price it is right now its only 10k more....

Metoxx
12-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Great, then all the hard work and effort of all mythic set users will be ruined in a sec... Fair enough...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Golem
12-05-2015, 07:45 AM
You ask me what is the problem if it goes down 10k, in the sense that it is a small amount. Then what is the problem with it being the price it is right now its only 10k more....

Do u even got the glintstone set? My friend that set not worth to be that much over peiced and its overpriced cus fangs are hard to farm. It just dosnt seem fair when i can have better stats with other items. I hope u understand. I understand if u didnt tryed even get the set...

Golem
12-05-2015, 07:47 AM
Great, then all the hard work and effort of all mythic set users will be ruined in a sec... Fair enough...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

LooooooL Hard work pla pla... its same with all other arcanes. Like fossil. It was 40m now just 1m. Or hard work ppl farmed Planar recipes worth 15m+ now just 15k. Try understand. AL is not same like 1-3 years ago. Everything went down. It just dosnt seems fair for that set or sts should make also stats op.

Dex Scene
12-05-2015, 09:28 AM
Hail to the chicken

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Golem
12-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Lel Lel avikk whatever bro u against me for no reason idk why but its your opnion and i respect it:) My opnion is this my thread :)

mondeng006
12-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Please Make 2x Orc fang also soon ty. Too much for set that not even worth... so i blieve this help us to like the set more and finally complite it. Ty.

No for 2x fangs. Why not farm dragonite bars then sell. And buy fangs. Each dragonite bar can fill almost the cost of fangs on each piece of the glintstone set.

Kingofninjas
12-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Isn't golem the forumer who wanted to REMOVE planar tomb chests from the game when he didn't loot anything? I can't take anything he says seriously since that thread.

Golem
12-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Isn't golem the forumer who wanted to REMOVE planar tomb chests from the game when he didn't loot anything? I can't take anything he says seriously since that thread.

You are free think as you want and also i dont care about you:)

Golem
12-06-2015, 09:58 PM
I'm not against you for "no reason", I stated plentiful reasons.

The last sentence isn't an opinion it's a fact, after all this is your thread.

So you are against me xD have fun then. I wish for you better lif:D than hating me

Royalty
12-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Okay;

This is the truth: Fangs should never have an 2x weekend.

This is the only thing worth farming next to vials (vials are for op people)

Thats that. if u want it back. get ready to be broke forever :)

Dragon bar is gonna be useless soon.
plat already is kinda useless. Plat farming is GG ur rekt and banned. Buying plats might not be ur best wishes. although it'll always be good in game.
So yea!

easier fangs -> Less money -> You're broke -> You quit.

Thats the order. no other way. ik wth im talking about. and anyone who dares to say "Nooo u can farm lockeds"

Fangs are better ^_^

OH YEAH! ppl u farmed orc fangs went through hell and back for that useless armor set :)

Also; if ur really complaining about the fang drops... just know either u just really want that armor set. OR! ur definitely not in the gold range to get that armor set. (meaning its too expensive for u to afford some fangs)

Dex Putra
12-06-2015, 10:15 PM
trust me STS never release 2X fang ...! sts want you farm farm and farm ..and give you stress abit about fang ..trust me ..!!!!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
12-07-2015, 03:40 AM
trust me STS never release 2X fang ...! sts want you farm farm and farm ..and give you stress abit about fang ..trust me ..!!!!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk
We almost trust you

radiking
12-07-2015, 06:22 AM
this market is crazy... commando set that used to cost us 2m and above is now 100k-150k depending on class.. People are aware that its no longer good to sell something thats not worth more than its price .. even with 2x fangs its hard to get a lot..2 per hour ;D i have heard my friends say i get 1 per hour so that s 2 then again u need total 500+ fangs to get the set again u won t make it at the end of the weekend :P

Dex Scene
12-07-2015, 07:19 AM
this market is crazy... commando set that used to cost us 2m and above is now 100k-150k depending on class.. People are aware that its no longer good to sell something thats not worth more than its price .. even with 2x fangs its hard to get a lot..2 per hour ;D i have heard my friends say i get 1 per hour so that s 2 then again u need total 500+ fangs to get the set again u won t make it at the end of the weekend [emoji14]
Commando sets got cheaper cuz sts re released them. It was a bad move.
The cake event with exploits was a bad move too. People like me who missed the event came back in the game and saw the increased price of everything wondered what could happen.

radiking
12-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Yes that I agreed ...

Louis Wong
12-08-2015, 04:52 AM
I Agree on that :)

PearlOTTheEast
12-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Yeah hopefully, 2x fangs too.. its so high in price when u buy it, it must be farm with 2x fangs event.. ty if it may..

Golem
12-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Ty for all posts. i blieve there is most ppl that hope for 2x fangs than against :). The ppl who are against this idea already got the set for op price. its the truth:)

Titanium
12-09-2015, 06:01 PM
Ty for all posts. i blieve there is most ppl that hope for 2x fangs than against :). The ppl who are against this idea already got the set for op price. its the truth:)

Every Golem's post it cracks me up. You can't hate him LMFAO

Golem
12-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Every Golem's post it cracks me up. You can't hate him LMFAO

Chill elondrian. I love u hun :* i didnt meant to hurt u

Caabatric
12-10-2015, 02:34 AM
On this thread I counted 11 people against 2X fangs and 5 for.... Good majority vote you got there Goblin......
(this is including people who thanked people against posts, and for posts)

greekAL
12-10-2015, 10:59 AM
2x fangs isnt bad idea!!!btw most of ppl bought fangs at 5 k XD so wont hurt the market at all! in double may they will worth 20 k from 30 k!

Golem
12-10-2015, 03:04 PM
On this thread I counted 11 people against 2X fangs and 5 for.... Good majority vote you got there Goblin......
(this is including people who thanked people against posts, and for posts)

Go ask in game... ppl who posted here most of them got helm alreadym thats y against;) also u.

Caabatric
12-10-2015, 08:26 PM
2x fangs isnt bad idea!!!btw most of ppl bought fangs at 5 k XD so wont hurt the market at all! in double may they will worth 20 k from 30 k!

Most people bought fangs at 5k???
So why didn't everyone??
Please tell me the IGN of the person selling this low.

@Golem, I haven't even done the legendary helm quest yet C=

greekAL
12-14-2015, 05:40 PM
Fangs were at 5-6k for a while, but doubt gali means most. Probably the rich merchs like him. e.e

The only time I'll be happy to see 2x fangs is if a new expansion is coming and I'll have new maps to farm after the prices r driven down by the 2x fangs weekend.

when elite maps released fangs at auction was 3,5-4 k :P so a 2x fangs event not a big deal!