PDA

View Full Version : Arlor vanities coming bck or not?~need dev confirmation..

imbd
12-04-2015, 02:32 AM
Hey Every1 I'm sure ur all wondering the same thing as me. Are arlors coming bck? Honestly if they come bck without any warning I'm gonna quit al lol (I'd b loosing 10 m+)
Sented

Outloud
12-04-2015, 03:12 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/04/7b1734507a295e9434d7245828c02873.jpg

They are not returning.

Kakashis
12-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Maybe back as a recolored! But never know, STS suprises everyone. Look at commando, kraken! The came back out of nowhere as did nightshade and SNS. If they say no, it's probably a maybe!

Graovans
12-04-2015, 03:45 PM
I agree with what said above^ you can never know for sure. Plus, you usually don't get a warning before it happens, so if you have the item before it returns you lose gold.

imbd
12-04-2015, 03:55 PM
Alright ty id still appreciate a dev to reply but ty fr ur opinions

illwilly
12-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Alright ty id still appreciate a dev to reply but ty fr ur opinions

That is the devs reply from another thread, maby a month ago..

imbd
12-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Ik but i rly dnt want sts to say its not coming back then it does

Ssneakykills
12-05-2015, 06:28 AM
Ik but i rly dnt want sts to say its not coming back then it does

First world problems

Nobody really knows I'm pretty sure they said sns wasn't coming back and look now. You'd like to think it won't return but

galihbrahima
12-05-2015, 07:21 AM
Plz bring back red arlor

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

Intous
12-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Maybe back as a recolored! But never know, STS suprises everyone. Look at commando, kraken! The came back out of nowhere as did nightshade and SNS. If they say no, it's probably a maybe!
Nightshade cameback, what did i miss?
O.o

Teh Zhi Hong
12-05-2015, 07:53 AM
Nightshade was originally awarded to the top 3 LB winners for the 2014 Goblin Event. Sts brought it back in the 2015 goblin event where it was purchasable for 1500tokens.

imbd
12-05-2015, 08:10 PM
They r unpredictable...

Kakashis
12-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I would never bank on arlors or pink jesters as those were Xmas vanities and jester were gifts. If I were u, just invest in lb vanities as those should be safe from coming back, not even as recolored!

epicrrr
12-06-2015, 01:37 AM
AL as of now where previous items were making a comeback so this generation can enjoy them; would be safe to assume that all vanities except LB ones can return anytime.

With all these new cool vanities, AL should consider releasing ARLORS again as we're in 3rd years "exclusivity" has lost its grandeurs, let the whole of Arlor enjoy them this winter.

Pillowhead
12-06-2015, 04:09 AM
AL as of now where previous items were making a comeback so this generation can enjoy them; would be safe to assume that all vanities except LB ones can return anytime.

With all these new cool vanities, AL should consider releasing ARLORS again as we're in 3rd years "exclusivity" has lost its grandeurs, let the whole of Arlor enjoy them this winter.

+1000 @: bring them back

ClumsyCactus
12-06-2015, 04:17 AM
+1000 @: bring them back

-1001 Why is everyone against having a goal in AL? Like let's get real arlors are the only non LB thing worth getting, atleast of vanities, and everyone wants to ruin that? Every MMO should have exclusive items that anyone can get by farming.

Pillowhead
12-06-2015, 02:41 PM
-1001 Why is everyone against having a goal in AL? Like let's get real arlors are the only non LB thing worth getting, atleast of vanities, and everyone wants to ruin that? Every MMO should have exclusive items that anyone can get by farming.

It's not like they're going to give them away for free. You'll have to farm to get them, but in a funnier way. xx:

ClumsyCactus
12-06-2015, 02:57 PM
It's not like they're going to give them away for free. You'll have to farm to get them, but in a funnier way. xx:

Meaning they will still be obtained by everyone at endgame+alot of twinks+random nabs anyway, since they are open for anyone to get.
And also, it will not be as deireable to own an arlor if everyone has one.

Thrindal
12-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Meaning they will still be obtained by everyone at endgame+alot of twinks+random nabs anyway, since they are open for anyone to get.
And also, it will not be as deireable to own an arlor if everyone has one.

Just like Steel Commando. Bring Back the Arlor's!!!

xmami
12-07-2015, 02:51 PM
I wouldn't mind if they brought back some recolored Arlor vanities! A nice pink, baby blue, purple*_*!!! This way we don't step on the toes of those people who like their exclusiveness. STS if you're reading this please consider a recolor!!

Energizeric
12-07-2015, 03:10 PM
They should make a sorcerer xmas tree vanity but in white with this color scheme:

Maybe make this a leaderboard reward, or plat tier reward. Don't just make it a regular vanity purchased with event tokens or else they will be way too common.

Thrindal
12-07-2015, 06:06 PM
I wouldn't mind if they brought back some recolored Arlor vanities! A nice pink, baby blue, purple*_*!!! This way we don't step on the toes of those people who like their exclusiveness. STS if you're reading this please consider a recolor!!

They didn't recolor Steel Commando. I want the Arlor's in original colors.

ueveotadeo
12-08-2015, 06:11 AM

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wutzgood
12-08-2015, 08:13 AM

You can always buy them in auction of you want them. If they are rereleased no one will want to wear them and they will be worthless like steel commando is.

imbd
12-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Agreed!
Sented

herculeans
12-10-2015, 01:29 AM
Guys green arlor,red arlor,tree vanities never come back even as coloured sts is honoring its old players by doing so .so its confirmed these vanities never ever come back! They are like lb vanities((but i got no idea about pink jester becoz they were gifts and it is not a old vanity)
arlor sets , tree sets were the first seasonal vanities so no worrieS!

herculeans
12-10-2015, 01:35 AM

Steel commando nd kraken are expansion vanity! :) its clearly stated by GM they wont beimg back arlor sets nor the tree sets

Kakashis
12-10-2015, 02:05 AM
Steel commando nd kraken are expansion vanity! :) its clearly stated by GM they wont beimg back arlor sets nor the tree sets

Actually they once said they wouldn't bring those back. They also said the same with crystal bows, nightshade, and SNS. All of which have returned :)

herculeans
12-10-2015, 03:45 AM
Actually they once said they wouldn't bring those back. They also said the same with crystal bows, nightshade, and SNS. All of which have returned :)

Proof ? Becoz its clear from GMs post that it wont come back

You got any proof that sts tell sns,crystal bow,nightshade never come back?

greekAL
12-10-2015, 10:53 AM
Proof ? Becoz its clear from GMs post that it wont come back

You got any proof that sts tell sns,crystal bow,nightshade never come back?

yep bro they said it about sns when ppl was posting all day to return sns at elondrian event!

herculeans
12-11-2015, 12:05 AM
They said but who said can u give me the qoutes by devs?