PDA

View Full Version : More Potion Stash

Mennddoza
06-07-2011, 10:31 AM
I was wondering if we could have more potiond stashed with us when they drop. Increase the max cap more than 25 potions but have to purchase more space/room for the dropped potions

Arterra
06-07-2011, 11:08 AM
An increase in max free potion space means nothing if you are using them faster than they drop.

IStrobe
06-07-2011, 11:46 AM
I thnk that if you ave you then 25 pots they should still be added to pots let's say I have 45 and one drops it should go to 46 not just stay 45. It irritates me you when you blow through pots you end up spending a ton on pots

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 12:32 PM
It is fine as it is. Arterra hit a golden point -- it doesn't matter at all when you use more than you gain.

Mennddoza
06-07-2011, 06:51 PM
I sorta see it like inventory slots. You do not really need more just decide to buy more for more room so you can liquidate more and be able to keep on going through runs as fast without having to liquidate every other game. So, just like potions if someone uses them they can purchase more room to receive more in drops than having to go to forest haven and keep spending money. If you think about it buying potions adds up to a pretty decent size number.

Otukura
06-07-2011, 06:57 PM
It is fine as it is. Arterra hit a golden point -- it doesn't matter at all when you use more than you gain.

I can go a whole run with full potions until I hit the boss in Roach Motel(on my bear). There are certain situations where this could work.

Register
06-07-2011, 06:59 PM
they are fine then they are. that 25 cap is just a stopper to how much you can gain. Its not a problem if you are carrying 700 pots. You just cannot gain more at that point. and people would be spending maybe 10 bucks on pot room and then they would be able to go plasma pyramid and get a ton of pots..I like that 25 pot gain cap.

Mennddoza
06-07-2011, 07:08 PM
I would like to also state that there are many unnecessary features that has been added to Pocket Legends that really does not need to be added. Although they add this to make the game more appealing and fun to other characters. EX:
- Vanity Items
- Inventory Slots
- Stash Slots
- Auction Slots
- Equipment
- Face Paint
- Holiday Events

Now I'm am not saying these features were a bad idea to add to Pocket Legends, however I am saying these are unnecessary feature that just makes the game more enjoyable. Having a higher cap. to potions is just another feature that would make the game more pleasing to players. Also if this were already a feature on the game I'm sure that players would not complain about this idea too much as people do on forums. I am not trying to start a huge argument, nevertheless I am speaking what I am sure that players would agree to a certain extent.