PDA

View Full Version : Wedding

blissmint
12-05-2015, 09:35 AM
I just wanted to suggest about wedding system. The wedding will cost plat. 10 plat if ordinary, 20 if they want better place and party , and 30 if the best. When they choose the Ordinary, at their 1st anniversary, they will have a new item(it's up to you what item you will give) also in Better commitment ceremony but they will be given a better new items (it's also up to you what item yo want to give as a reward). And if they choose the best and reach their 1st Anniversary of being married, they will get a new non-tradeable mythic banner and new arcane pet (also non-tradeable) New Arcane Pet that will be given to them will be giving best stats. Sorry if I'd wrote a wrong grammar because i'm not good at english. This is just a suggestion :) . Hope you read this. Thank You Sts :) .

xutreuqux
12-05-2015, 10:24 AM
Umm imo this would work in sims game but not here.. and that would mean a few plats for best arcane pet or any item? I dont think this would get implemented :/

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

Titanium
12-05-2015, 10:51 AM
And if they reach their 1st Anniversary of being married, they will get a new non-tradeable mythic banner and new arcane pet (also non-tradeable) New Arcane Pet that will be given to them will be giving best stats.

*Yells in Outpost*

Looking for a partner to get married with - in game. Gender doesn't matter.

Froxanthar
12-05-2015, 11:19 AM
I feel awkward to marrying a female warrior..

mesalin
12-05-2015, 12:06 PM
It should work like that.
Married will cost 50k instead of plat cause we know there are many non plat players.
If they will get a special white heart banner ( or idk just suggest) and title [ Married ] or any nicer title. In first anniversary celebration (1 year ) they will get maybe non trade able vanity set. ( better vanity than useless pet)
When they will marrying both will get an special vanity Flowers. ( they will be not trade able and can use only when you wear no weapon. )
I thought also about maybe vanity gold ring ( it will be like archon or blood ruby but not trade able and in gold, silver versions). Maybe too much vanity but its just idea for future haha.
I support it and hope idea will come out in Valentine day :) i know so many people that will do it cause they even together in real :D

<Forgiveness>

Schnitzel
12-05-2015, 05:03 PM
watch as people use another device and have one of their characters marry another character
then reap the rewards...

mesalin
12-05-2015, 06:08 PM
watch as people use another device and have one of their characters marry another character
then reap the rewards...
That's why need any rules to get marry with another player

<Forgiveness>

Hail
12-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Perhaps that player should be on your friendlist for a year before being eligible for marriage. Gotta have an engagement before a wedding.
Also need a divorce system I guess? :P

Hoardseeker
12-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Perhaps that player should be on your friendlist for a year before being eligible for marriage. Gotta have an engagement before a wedding.
Also need a divorce system I guess? :P

I just hate the whole system.

mesalin
12-06-2015, 09:36 AM
Also need a divorce system I guess? [emoji14]
It will be nice
But year is little too long for new players. What about 3-6months and both need be active. STS can check it :)

coldheart
12-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Hahahah. So I just need to make 20 new characters and get them all married and wait for 1 yr?now that's how u get an arcane pet for 10/20 plats xD

Spell
12-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Ring vanity time!
The bride would get a massive diamond ring vanity while the groom would get .....well he gets to buy the ring vanity for 100k huhu.how romantic :banana:

Fyrce
12-06-2015, 04:26 PM
I kick whoever gives me 100k ring. Better be at least 1m. Prefer 10m.

i hate wedding systems in general.

mesalin
12-06-2015, 04:39 PM
You don't need use if that system if you don't like.
We just suggested it and we don't even know it will become to real or not.
Many players will be happy of that system :)
Hope dev will look at it haha

<Forgiveness>

Zylx
12-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Im sure we could use up the left over birthday cakes here as well before they go stale. No one likes dry cake.

Roblox
12-06-2015, 10:41 PM
I feel awkward to marrying a female warrior..

really xD dude

Dex Scene
12-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Lmao at the marrying system.
I guess AL would fall under simulation category then haha.
If people are that much crazy to marry someone in a mmorpg and Sts is that crazy to actually introduce it, there should be no reward at all.
The option could be there for people who need it but getting gifts or rewards through it will bring nothing but misuses.
That's my opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
12-08-2015, 01:54 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/08/e7aa69713de6770813f54da8dd777113.jpg

Endkey 2.0
12-08-2015, 02:56 PM
The Idea is nice, but the rewards imo are not. If this idea is implemented, people will use two accounts and well, get the best pets and all the rewards. The only reward should be a banner, which shows commitment. Maybe the couple can get it after a few months or so. And tbh AL does need some new system added in the game. Games getting boring

Dalmony
12-08-2015, 06:06 PM
How much plat would a divorce cost?

Earlingstad
12-13-2015, 11:51 PM
Without the rewards part, it seems like a good idea. Wedding vanities could be sold in store for plats.

Candylicks
12-14-2015, 03:19 PM
It sounds beyond silly but AL is actually an extremely social game with this cult 'online boyfriend girlfriend' thing going on. So, if they made some sort of wedding system I bet it would indeed be a huge hit. They could mix up the sir spend a lot vendor and put in bride and groom vanities that are B. O. E. That way they could be gifted but not passed around. What would be really huge is a male and female vanity of each class.

They could also make some sort of honeymoon castle where you have access to for 24 hours after you equip your vanity and Idk get to purchase some cool stuff in there.

Lol....

Astrea
12-14-2015, 04:28 PM
Also, dont forget after the wedding the two new wed can get their... HONEYMOON!! And of course the two married can only see whats happening inside the room!!

Also, after the wedding i suggest riding at the back of Any Dragon pet or Dovabear while pulling a can at their back so it makes sound!!!

Lethoiun
12-14-2015, 09:38 PM
Lol you considering divorcing as soon as you marry?

The system might be nice, but my best girl friend that played for a year with me quited a while ago :(

Lethoiun
12-14-2015, 09:40 PM
How much plat would a divorce cost?
Lol You considering divorcing as soon as you marry?
That's sad
Jk

radiking
12-14-2015, 11:29 PM
Warrior and rogue can get married.. yeah what about poor mages lol ... Sounds racist to me.. [emoji3] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji1] there are already vanities like ice queen dress and monarch that looks like wedding dress..I am hoping for better stuff ...don't tell me after marriage baby warriors and rogues hahaha new expansion : baby Al where your babies get trained to be warriors lmao

mesalin
12-15-2015, 12:57 AM
Before wedding i would love to see female warriors and male rogues... What about mages??? Green aliens instead of smurfy?

Errorrz
12-15-2015, 09:31 AM
Warrior (Father) Rogue (Mother) Mage ( Son )

Kershy
12-15-2015, 12:37 PM
i would marry Twocx (ik hes a guy on real life but :3) or kimkimberly e.e

Intous
12-16-2015, 04:32 PM
i would marry Twocx (ik hes a guy on real life but :3) or kimkimberly e.e
weirdo..
I dont think this a good idea.
AL isnt like SAO >_> This would increase drama IMO

Kershy
12-16-2015, 05:14 PM
weirdo..