PDA

View Full Version : ------>[Suggestion]<------ What about Character OR Class expansion?

dongp1994
12-05-2015, 08:22 PM
Lots players have quit because of getting sick and tire with traditional Character class....:miserable:
Since AL released, we have always been playing with rouge, warrior and mage AND their abilities has never changed or improved while level limit has expanded . Therefore, i have an idea: expand character class when next level expansion.:bull_head:

Where:
Rouge could possibly expand into
- Archer (Range, attack by using Bow and Crossbow)
- Assassin (Melee, attack by using dagger {considering the fact that in AL, almost all rouge players are willing to use bow rather than dagger. Therefore, i would question, what is dagger for?})
- Assassin (Range, attack by using darts)

Warrior could possibly expand into
- Warrior (Melee, attack by using sword: abilities combine with buff and attack but more bias to damage )
- Paladin (Melee, attack by using sword&shield: abilities combine with buff and damage but more bias to buff)
- Berserker (Melee, attack by using hammer: completely bias to damage)

Mage could possibly expand into
-Mage [ (Range, attack by using staff: elemental attacks. Like rouge, most mage players willing to use gun rather than staff... )
- Mechanic (Range, attack by using gun)
- Summoner (Range, attack by summoning mobs)

1 Extra skill slots = 5 intotal

"I know it's big work to create new characters and those stuff, so another solution is; when next level expansion, if player reach level 51, then they can request for job/class transfer." For example; when player reach lvl51, then they can accept quest from a NPC for job/class transfer to Archer, Assassin etc. (only first time free, for second or more transfer requests cost considerable amount of platinums(500 or more), which in order to control player keep swapping around different classes. Therefore, it is necessary to take time to deliberate your decision that what rout you want to play

Make use of Dagger and Staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________:snowman:...

another idea which is New PvP Sistem: 'Guild War' that allows you to choose 20players from your guild to fight with other guild, and get reward. i think it will increase competitive significantly, rathe then 'peace and quiet'.

Like the guild war sistem, we can also invent 'World Boss' sistem that 5 teams join in same map to kill a big boss that summoned by special quest or crafting special items, or the boss will be release once a week..

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
12-06-2015, 12:40 AM
I love this idea I also think they should add genders to each class I'm not sexist nor will I ever be but the reason when I started the reason y I chose mage instead of rogue years ago was because I didn't want a female char

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
12-06-2015, 02:56 AM
Those should be called advanced classes and they give new skills ^_^

dongp1994
12-06-2015, 12:46 PM
i do agree.

Rome
12-06-2015, 01:40 PM
i love this idea :D

good job!

-tuif

nightmaresmoke
12-09-2015, 01:30 AM
This aint ragnarok online -_-

dongp1994
12-09-2015, 12:10 PM
This aint ragnarok online -_-

well. i just feel so sad for those daggers and staff that been useless and no many like to use it.
by the way, what is ragnarok online

Skvll
12-09-2015, 09:01 PM
I love this idea

herculeans
12-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Good but not practical it should have been implemented at the begining of the game doing at this stage brings lot of confusions nd chaos

But its the best ever suggestion i would like it if sts find a way to implement this

dongp1994
12-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Good but not practical it should have been implemented at the begining of the game doing at this stage brings lot of confusions nd chaos

But its the best ever suggestion i would like it if sts find a way to implement this

that's why i said if its confused or lots work to do then we can just request for job/class transfer when we reach certain level.

b1lusky
12-10-2015, 03:56 PM
nice and creative idea!!!!

Excavators
12-11-2015, 06:43 AM
I Really Like This Suggestion Hopefully They Can Implement It To The Game It'll Bring More Variety To The Game

Hoardseeker
12-11-2015, 12:20 PM

Advanced classes can be unlocked when you reach certain level , Till then you have basic class, after you unlock an advanced class you will get skill expansion

Dimitrian
12-11-2015, 01:23 PM
A popular forumer once said:

"They can't even balance 3 classes,how are they going to balance all those?"

MasterP
12-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Yep A.l developers heed and take note. This is a great suggestion and would help restore balance to a game seriously lacking in some. Thanks Sts for a great big waste of time. TANKS ARE USELESS IN THIS GAME! FIX IT QUICK! not just juggernaut but the entire class. We stink. Never have i played a RPG where warriors are so weak. No beserker/rage mode? (and no not veng, that is a joke too) No Ability that can cause us do to high dmg? Surely if a mage or rogue can Crit me with 3k-6k dmg. I should be able to do atleast something similar to them or another tank. whats the point of critting 1.8k normally, then 2k with veng? its a JOKE.. This game is becoming ridiculous from the Aegis flop to this. You guys can't even make a fix properly in your OWN game.. Wow.. You break it more than anything else. Utter joke and disappointment to hardcore followers of this game. Until Juggernaut is fixed, which you apparently say will happen next year LOL. I think i will put my warrior, dollars and time on hold. Sick and tired of this lackadaisical attitude from Sts. Back to Xbox and Ps3 gaming.
Lol Iceball.. Thats all have left to say.
Cheers. retired as of today.

dongp1994
12-11-2015, 05:29 PM

That's the whole point of the suggestion "to make things equilibrium".
not only to balance the use of daggers and staffs, but also to aright the class imbalanced preference in AL by expanding different skills and different classes/job/characters. By the way, i believe people like to play rouge and mage is because that they can deal significant damage to mobs. Therefore, from my suggestion,(Berserker) it fixed the problem that warrior doesn't deal as much damage as mage or rouge to mobs;

b1lusky
12-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Hope system can developed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nightmaresmoke
12-13-2015, 07:55 PM

Wise words indeed :banana:

Kershy
12-23-2015, 06:14 PM
I love this idea I also think they should add genders to each class I'm not sexist nor will I ever be but the reason when I started the reason y I chose mage instead of rogue years ago was because I didn't want a female char

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Lmao a female warrior ahahaha

Kershals :p

Vhiplash
12-26-2015, 06:38 AM
Lmao a female warrior ahahaha

Kershals :p

Agree with dat kershals +1

Intous
12-26-2015, 07:22 PM

Totally right, lmao.

dongp1994
12-27-2015, 11:09 PM
Totally right, lmao.

that's why invent new characters to balance the game..

Vhiplash
12-28-2015, 08:06 AM
And about dat guild competition.... Will players invest money or we will get from al....like we do in CLASH OF CLANS during clab wars??? :/