PDA

View Full Version : Lost account

mesalin
12-06-2015, 07:07 AM
I need to know of there is way to get my account back. I created an character by sign as guest, i didn't registered it yet. It had nick Alanex.
My device got crashed, its broke now...before i registered account and now i have question. Is there way that i can get my nick back? Account was rogue lvl 5 no pets no gold. Please Help :(

<Forgiveness>

Ztte
12-06-2015, 07:13 AM
Why you want it back when u dont have items on it?

mesalin
12-06-2015, 07:13 AM
Why you want it back when u dont have items on it?
Cause nick have sentimental meaning for me

<Forgiveness>

StrangeAsylum
12-06-2015, 07:42 AM
As always, contact support.

mesalin
12-06-2015, 07:43 AM
As always, contact support.
I tried
No answer. I also pmed Seo maybe he can help me

<Forgiveness>

StrangeAsylum
12-06-2015, 07:44 AM
I tried
No answer. I also pmed Seo maybe he can help me

They need time, you're not the only one who has problems. Give them a few days or even weeks. Good luck

mesalin
12-06-2015, 07:45 AM
They need time, you're not the only one who has problems. Give them a few days or even weeks.
I know... Let's wait few weeks more

<Forgiveness>

Dex Scene
12-06-2015, 08:13 AM

<Forgiveness>
Aww bro :/ i can make a case for u too. Pm me in fb

mesalin
12-16-2015, 09:58 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/16/0a1ae75314508ed5d842dcb1f851ad34.jpg
So i can't get my account with nick that i saved... Nice...
Rip Alanex

Hail
12-16-2015, 10:07 AM
Spacetime Support are about as helpful as b**ls on a cow.
Recently I sent them a request to restore my 10M Solid Gold vanity that was deleted accidentally. Showed them a screenshots of my character with the relative title but they continue to refuse to restore it. Gg

mesalin
12-16-2015, 01:08 PM
Recently I sent them a request to restore my 10M Solid Gold vanity that was deleted accidentally. Showed them a screenshots of my character with the relative title but they continue to refuse to restore it. Gg
I know what you feel...

oekeone
12-16-2015, 04:11 PM

<Forgiveness>

Nah a year is better! :)

Cursebaby
12-17-2015, 10:00 AM

Ouch. That has gotta hurt...10m just gone with a button

baymiyagi
12-17-2015, 10:41 AM
You can always buy it back if u accidently sell your items and there is no "delete" option for items so you cannot destroy an item. As for the other lost guest account case, if you provide necessary information regarding your account, they register that guest account to an email of your liking (they will request those information when they get back to you). I know from experience because I had done the same thing a few months a go. Just be patient and wait for them to reply your email.

mesalin
12-17-2015, 11:08 AM
You can always buy it back if u accidently sell your items and there is no "delete" option for items so you cannot destroy an item. As for the other lost guest account case, if you provide necessary information regarding your account, they register that guest account to an email of your liking (they will request those information when they get back to you). I know from experience because I had done the same thing a few months a go. Just be patient and wait for them to reply your email.
I got reply from them and they can't do nothing.

Elwhiz
12-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Mate,If u want to Play for real, create a Account with Email ,and UR
allways welcome. Guest is just for Test.

mesalin
12-18-2015, 05:09 AM
Mate,If u want to Play for real, create a Account with Email ,and UR
allways welcome. Guest is just for Test.
Yes i did it just for save nick.
I have another account with email.
I created alanex in guest cause wanted save nick, but before i registered my tablet got broken...
Rip Alanex