PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles on the Screen at E3

Samhayne
06-07-2011, 02:46 PM
A quick picture from the show floor at E3 2011 (http://www.e3expo.com/) of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles playing on Sony Ericsson's Xperia PLAY.

Look for more information about Star Legends and Pocket Legends as the press start to report on what they're seeing at E3.

Sorcererssoul
06-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Wow nice screen.
Are many people there interest in blackstar?
I am!

Zbooo
06-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Wow, awesome screenshot..... Can't wait for the game.

Silentarrow
06-07-2011, 04:06 PM
The game looks great, I can't wait for it.

thugimmortal
06-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Nice thanks sam :)

Ayc2000
06-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Cool, thanks for the preview! It's kind of like the pl format, but more upgraded and techie :D

Kingofhurtz
06-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Looks AWESOME! Who is the guy with the "Are you ready to PLAY" shirt? One of you devs? :)

ratava
06-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Hmm, so if the top left is still health and "energy"... what are the barrels?! (same colors). Maybe ammo and armor? Looks nice. No excuse for the press not to take a vid of that large screen! :p

Thanks!

Zxrnm
06-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know of a vid out there of someone playing the game?

&

Who else is going to play for hours when its released. (Raises hand)

Survivorfan
06-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Does anyone know of a vid out there of someone playing the game?

&

Who else is going to play for hours when its released. (Raises hand)

(Raises both hands, stands up, and jumps up and down)

Ayc2000
06-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Hmm, so if the top left is still health and "energy"... what are the barrels?! (same colors). Maybe ammo and armor? Looks nice. No excuse for the press not to take a vid of that large screen! :p

Thanks!
Those barrels look like potions...hm

Zbooo
06-07-2011, 05:55 PM

That's because they are

bronislav84
06-07-2011, 09:53 PM
I see HP/MP with pots of the same, chat key, chat box, quick chat key, skills, weapon auto attack, party, ping, enemies remaining count, and emote keys all ala PL but with a tech feel. And is that a radar in the top right? Does that mean SL will be doing away with the large map overlay? Please say no.

That could be the hide/show skills button, but not only is the player level 1 with only one skill so that button should be invisible like PL (They get skills at level 1 in SL? O.O), but the show map button seems to be absent. Odd.

Ayrilana
06-07-2011, 10:46 PM
It's pretty much the same interface except that they have changed its appearance. Those of us coming from playing PL should get used to it within a matter of minutes.

maddogcharlie
06-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Awesome, we ARE ready to play ! but we need more we need more !
(Maddog cried as his patienceometer registered 0.000003%)

ratava
06-08-2011, 03:18 AM

That's because they are

Dang. You guys nailed it. ;)

I see HP/MP with pots of the same, chat key, chat box, quick chat key, skills, weapon auto attack, party, ping, enemies remaining count, and emote keys all ala PL but with a tech feel. And is that a radar in the top right? Does that mean SL will be doing away with the large map overlay? Please say no.

That could be the hide/show skills button, but not only is the player level 1 with only one skill so that button should be invisible like PL (They get skills at level 1 in SL? O.O), but the show map button seems to be absent. Odd.

Yeah, I wondered that, too. I still like the look of the UI atm as it's really minimalist. I wonder if skills on the right will start cluttering up as you level however? Overall the tech feel does look VERY POLISHED. Damn good work STS.

Here's their comment from facebook pg:

There are a lot more than 4 skills :) We don't want to give too much away. The press will have previews of the game from seeing it at E3 soon.

:p

Ellyidol
06-08-2011, 03:21 AM
What I'd give to go to that convention.. Being the gaming enthusiast that I am.

I wonder, has any player visited the STS booth or area yet? :)