PDA

View Full Version : How can me and a real life friend log in and play together?

Aikiebo
06-07-2011, 03:24 PM
I have been playing for a few days. Love the game and I have gotten a friend to also set up an account. But when we each log on, even though we are both standing in front of the same NPC we can't see each other. We must be in different instances of the same zone. How can two real life friends play the game together?

Silentarrow
06-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Yes there are many duplicates of the same maps, to prevent overpopulation. An easy way to find your friend is to go to your avatar screen and look for the thing that somewhat looks like a pointed shield thing. Click add name and type in your friends name it should say ____ has gotten a friend request. After he accepts the friend request go on to your friends list and hit join and you should be in the same zone.
Hope this helps!

Register
06-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah do that or have him/her to do it. Another way (harder way) is to tell your friend your name and host a game. Have your friend press join game and look for the one that says ____ game. Then you friend him/her! Idk why you would use this as just friending each other is way easier but if you like a challenge, try the above lol

Arterra
06-07-2011, 05:01 PM
to talk to him easily, you can also type in "/t [namehere] hello!" or to reply "/r hello to you!"

Mennddoza
06-07-2011, 08:19 PM
call your bud over or hang out and go to same place but make sure to add him so you can click "Join" button

Aikiebo
06-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks everyone for the information. Now that we know, it has been a lot of fun. Thanks again.