PDA

View Full Version : need your help for planar tombs!!

radiking
12-07-2015, 06:04 AM
hello guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask
i am lvl 46 warrior IGN:radiking
I have glint of might + arcane ring and toor as my pet with 8402 hp and armor 3k+ any other details about my character u can ask me in game :)

I seem to have hard time finding a pt for playing planar tombs i mean for dailies.i am currently trying to craft planar pendent.
getting rutger,frostir and glob essence was piece of cake thanks to my guildmates <high society>. I can t blame my guild mates though coz u need ankhs for those runs so nobody wanna go there, and also ankhs are no longer affordable due to surge in price and high demand for it as winter event is round the corner
..So i am looking for players who would like to help me and also u get a chance to loot vial in the process :) in return I can help u in other maps or elites after i am done with crafting my pendent or at the moment i can run elite wilds with you (after dailies) for 100% chance at dragon tooth (2x weekend) whenever i am online.
i am in need of 49 essence thats 5 days of grinding tombs so looking forward for your help,
thanking you all in advance.

radiking

Bruno Karol
12-07-2015, 06:36 AM
I help ya :)
Add me brunonator
Mage lvl 46
Got almost 900 dmg 1k+ dps
Toor and maridos as my primary pets
Using glinsonte wits gun :)

Poslano sa mog GT-I9300 koristeći Tapatalk

radiking
12-07-2015, 07:27 AM
ok ty added you.

jo-jo
12-07-2015, 03:55 PM
Add toxicjojo too. I already have the pendant, but I'll start running pt2 agaiin after the 2x teeth event is over.

radiking
12-09-2015, 04:21 AM
ok thank you adding u now in game

Dex_addict
12-09-2015, 05:05 AM
If I get chance to help ya when I'm online I will Rad, feel free to add me Queendex lvl46 rogue ;) Good luck with getting that pendant!