PDA

View Full Version : more armor instead of 4 things! must read.

Magicfrost
06-07-2011, 06:30 PM
okay as of right now we can equip 4 things not including vanities and those four things are unless u have a shield helmet,chest,weapon,shield(if you use one), ring. okay so im going to make a little plot on what we should add and why.
Shoulderplates- Why you ask? okay most of the time in pvp people die in 1-3 seconds unless they have good heal times or if they have bunches of armor and hp then they die a little longer. shoulderplates could be for cool looks and to increase stats/hp/armor.
Bracers-bracers are for the extra boost of stats and sometimes look cool if they have an effect to it.
Boots- boots are a must get boots have a huge look on your character and basically is the cherry on top because alot of people look at what they can see first and boots will be the second thing they see.
Legguards- legguards are definately for extra stats and to make your character look better.

Now i see some ideas being made and some being ignored right now your thinking this will be alot of work I would agree but just think of people who market for a living with all these extra items dropping there are bound to be more marketers in the world of arterra.

Mennddoza
06-07-2011, 06:57 PM
I like the idea but think about how it would look on the character. I see the player being stuffed with equipment on its character and can hardly see the face!

Magicfrost
06-08-2011, 05:51 PM
well i agree with you but some helmets do completely take up the face. im saying that if there was more equipment there would be more money/items/playing/farming i mean people would be playing alot excitrd to get gear and try to pvp.

Arterra
06-08-2011, 05:53 PM
where would we find space on our screens for it all? hats are already intruding a little on the character view... boots maybe, but things like shoulder plates meh.

Otukura
06-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Endgame PVP is supposed to be really fast, if you want slower PvP, do low level twinking.

The reason I'm still playing is because of the thrill of PvP, I've never liked it in other games, but I love it here.