PDA

View Full Version : TICTACTOE will be hanging up the shoes!!!!

tictact0e
06-07-2011, 07:37 PM
hello fellow PL friends n enemies. i tictactoe will be retiring from PL  so some of u may b happy some not but in about a month i will start a forum n will be giving away all my gear and items and builds only to exclusive players from O.G players to new school friends gifts will vary depending on things but i will try not to miss all friends but jus because your on my friends doesnt mean u get rewarded sorry but im not that rich lol some examples of friends being rewarded.... benefaction,amenly,unclepawl,hahabirdy,wiccanbelie fs,lissssssssa,monkeyburger, these are jus some if ur name was not listed i cant remember everybody'z names lol so keep any  out for new forum ill try n tell everyone before but if ur name was not listed plz comment n put ur name down

Lesrider
06-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Worst. Quitting. Thread. Ever.

If you're going your stuff away to specific people, no need to publicize it like this. Give it to them quietly. This has perhaps been one of he most useless threads I've ever seen on here.

Onafeasacoz
06-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Worst. Quitting. Thread. Ever.

If you're going your stuff away to specific people, no need to publicize it like this. Give it to them quietly. This has perhaps been one of he most useless threads I've ever seen on here.
Agreed this is going to just start begging..

Samhayne
06-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Hey Tictactoe,

Generally, quitting threads just turn into flame wars and arguments.

Thread locked.