PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is what I TRULY hate...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:30 PM
when you are talking to one of your friend's which you barely talk to,ever, and they say that you are weird, but not in an insulting way. You say that you aren't weird, and then they say in an apologetic way that you are VERY weird. They then leave you alone to feel ashamed and then something else comes into your life and disturbs you -___-

Why can't life be any easier??? :/

Has any of this ever happened to any of you?

Zeus
06-07-2011, 10:38 PM
They aren't your friends if they are calling you weird and not joking around.

You sound like how I was in 8th grade. The mentality you have going on right now is that you LET others bring you down. Shouldn't be that way, start being able to think of quirky comebacks, not common insults. It shows confidence, you will get better as time goes on. Then when they realize they can't break you down, they will want to be your friends. Those people, I don't consider friends, merely accomplices. Sure, I'll hang out with them, talk to them, but I will never let them in.

It's hard to distinguish who really is a friend and who is an accomplice at the grade. Tons of people are still immature and trying not to be. So, they make stupid decisions. Shouldn't hold them against it then, but my advice would be to stay away from them. Don't turn into a loner, go into the group that you feel the most comfortable in. If popular school jocks and girls is the group you want to be in, but don't feel comfortable about, don't try and go into their crowd. Let them come to your crowd, by standing out. Trust me, it works.

Also remember, the only person that can get you down, is yourself, as it is all about your level of confidence.

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Last person who said I was weird in a friendly manner - We haven't spoken in over 5 months. I feel your pain 100% Lightninglord.

Ellyidol
06-07-2011, 10:41 PM

Sold me at that.

None of your real friends call you weird. Only people that can do that to me are gf and good friends (who do it jokingly) :p

Was she a girl? Maybe it's a different thing, you know, when girls say "You're weird :rolleyes:".

KingFu
06-07-2011, 10:42 PM
I get called weird all the time. I'm fine with it. What is normal anyways? I like being weird. That's just me though, I take it as a compliment unless it's being said to intentionally hurt my feelings.

vulgarstrike
06-07-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't get you guys.
I'm sure pretty much every friend I have considers me weird. Or unique. But whatever.
My friends are awesome, and my friends, male and female, respect my individuality.
If you're not creepy weird and over-the-top strange, it's just a little something you have over the blatant average.

Zeus
06-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Guys, I'm 7/11 Indian and I don't care. Beat that :D.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:43 PM

You sound like how I was in 8th grade. The mentality you have going on right now is that you LET others bring you down. Shouldn't be that way, start being able to think of quirky comebacks, not common insults. It shows confidence, you will get better as time goes on. Then when they realize they can't break you down, they will want to be your friends. Those people, I don't consider friends, merely accomplices. Sure, I'll hang out with them, talk to them, but I will never let them in.

It's hard to distinguish who really is a friend and who is an accomplice at the grade. Tons of people are still immature and trying not to be. So, they make stupid decisions. Shouldn't hold them against it then, but my advice would be to stay away from them. Don't turn into a loner, go into the group that you feel the most comfortable in. If popular school jocks and girls is the group you want to be in, but don't feel comfortable about, don't try and go into their crowd. Let them come to your crowd, by standing out. Trust me, it works.

Also remember, the only person that can get you down, is yourself, as it is all about your level of confidence.

1.) Yeah, that's exactly why I DON'T hang out with them, because they are not letting me join their "group" or whatever it is they call themselves when they hang out

2.) no matter what I do I can never come up with good comebacks, I just say stuff like "STFU" or "can you STFU?" or anything similar to that :/

KingFu
06-07-2011, 10:44 PM
I don't get you guys.
I'm sure pretty much every friend I have considers me weird. Or unique. But whatever.
My friends are awesome, and my friends, male and female, respect my individuality.
If you're not creepy weird and over-the-top strange, it's just a little something you have over the blatant average.

Ditto, if you're not weird, you're not normal in my eyes. Everyone has a silly, fun, or interesting side to them. All those fall under the category of weird IMO

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:45 PM
@Pharcyde: THANK YOU!! Someone who understands!

KingFu
1.) Yeah, that's exactly why I DON'T hang out with them, because they are not letting me join their "group" or whatever it is they call themselves when they hang out

2.) no matter what I do I can never come up with good comebacks, I just say stuff like "STFU" or "can you STFU?" or anything similar to that :/

Forget come backs, if you don't like what they say, walk away, show you're above trashy insults.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
Ditto, if you're not weird, you're not normal in my eyes. Everyone has a silly, fun, or interesting side to them. All those fall under the category of weird IMO

ok my interesting ability is that I can multiply two three digit numbers in my head up to 300 in around 20 seconds

But honestly that is the "bad" kind of weird that people say :/

Zeus
06-07-2011, 10:46 PM

Exactly how I was like, for option number two. Took a while for me to change that. It's not that you can't come up with comebacks, they are there, in the back of your head. You just can't bring them forth. Trying confidence boosting sports, as it seems to be the problems. Your not strange, David. I know you and your a friend :D, pretty cool one at that. Also, remember. It's High School, everybody goes through it's weird and awkward experience, however we all turn out fine in the end.

Otukura
06-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Last person who said I was weird in a friendly manner - We haven't spoken in over 5 months. I feel your pain 100% Lightninglord.

the last person who did that got a handful of ground nasturtium leaves in their backpack. When ground, they smell just like fresh dog doo and doesn't come out...

I felt bad when they decided to get a new backpack.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Forget come backs, if you don't like what they say, walk away, show you're above trashy insults.

Not to be picky but honestly, I have tried walking away by making up an excuse to leave the situation but they only know that because they say "Oh you wanna go cry to mommy????" or "HAHAHA you are just scared!!"

So that solution doesnt work.

Zeus

I'm weird, no David? :D.

vulgarstrike
ok my interesting ability is that I can multiply two three digit numbers in my head up to 300 in around 20 seconds

But honestly that is the "bad" kind of weird that people say :/

if you're ever going to take high level math in high school and beyond youre going to need this ability anyways...
if all you do is play video games and all your friends are dorks, yeah i guess people could call you weird. but a social norm is never honestly defined.

vulgarstrike
06-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Not to be picky but honestly, I have tried walking away by making up an excuse to leave the situation but they only know that because they say "Oh you wanna go cry to mommy????" or "HAHAHA you are just scared!!"

you have immature peers.

Zeus
06-07-2011, 10:48 PM

Don't say anything, walk away. Nothing at all. Then, when they taunt you, like that. Say something like, "I'm not the one that has to attempt to boost his dirt low confidence by failing to pick on others."

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:49 PM
if all you do is play video games and all your friends are dorks, yeah i guess people could call you weird.

:((((((((((((((((

KingFu
06-07-2011, 10:50 PM
I'm weird, no David? :D.

Lol, I find everyone weird in one way or another. Everyone does weird things, I can't even define normal. Everything you do or say will be identified as weird to someone.

you have immature peers.

This^^

Not too hard to ignore that, or laugh about it and walk away.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Don't say anything, walk away. Nothing at all. Then, when they taunt you, like that. Say something like, "I'm not the one that has to attempt to boost his dirt low confidence by failing to pick on others."

Thanks Parth, but this is only the beginning of how they "torture" me ._.

vulgarstrike
06-07-2011, 10:51 PM

oh dear.. are you serious?
sorry about that.
well then. it shouldnt really matter.

Zeus
06-07-2011, 10:51 PM

See, that's what I mean. So what if you play video games all day. You enjoy it, right? It's not stopping you from being charming and active.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Ok well honestly when I told u guys about that high level math ability, well, that doesn't matter.

Ever since I was accused of cheating I haven't been able to focus in class alot...my GPA went from a 4.0 to a 2.7. And part of this is because of the kids. I try to ignore and everything but they always end up bringing me down

KingFu
Be yourself, and accept and have confidence in that. No human can change who you are, not even you. Look in the mirror, look at yourself in your eyes, and say "I love you, you sexy beast" and mean it:p

LIGHTNINGLORD67
oh dear.. are you serious?
sorry about that.
well then. it shouldnt really matter.

Not necessarily video games but games on my iPad and stuff

Be yourself, and accept and have confidence in that. No human can change who you are, not even you. Look in the mirror, look at yourself in your eyes, and say "I love you, you sexy beast" and mean it:p

Lol, I hope that works ._.

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Next person to say I'm weird will get a mouth full of sour worms with the sour already sucked off of them. ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Next person to say I'm weird will get a mouth full of sour worms with the sour already sucked off of them. ;)

EWW -___- lol

Well, thanks guys for cheering my mood up a tiny bit

vulgarstrike
06-07-2011, 10:54 PM

weird...
just kidding. :D

KingFu
06-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Lol, I hope that works ._.

If you mean it, you gotta learn to love, and get to know yourself. As if you were your own friend. Did that give you a headache? I need an advil...

Gummy?

Otukura
06-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Not necessarily video games but games on my iPad and stuff

That I get tons of... if I'm getting bored someplace and I open up PL near friends.. not fun

Gummy worms? Or normal worms with the phosphoric acid sucked off?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 10:56 PM
If you mean it, you gotta learn to love, and get to know yourself. As if you were your own friend. Did that give you a headache? I need an advil...

Gummy?

No it didn't give me a headache and ok, ill try to do this

Zeus
06-07-2011, 10:57 PM

Phar, You are weird. Gimme my gummy worms now.

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Phar, You are weird. Gimme my gummy worms now.

Griddle me this, were is Robin when you need them?

KingFu
06-07-2011, 11:01 PM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/dc469368.png

Zeus
06-07-2011, 11:02 PM

i. Want. That. Now. Give. It. To. Me. Now.

Zeus
Griddle me this, were is Robin when you need them?

:O, This is why we miss you on forums and game :D.

Pharcyde
No Mystic... This is what is for Din DIn

http://ficdn.fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/katy-perry-vid.jpg

:O, This is why we miss you on forums and game :D.

I sense much man hug in the future... :)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 11:03 PM

O_O

:banana:

Otukura

That is disgusting. Worse than your pork bungs.

LIGHTNINGLORD67

rofllllllllll oh Pharcyde, these random girl pics you post up xD

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 11:04 PM
That is disgusting. Worse than your pork bungs.

Ok this, I have to agree with. It's a big no-no

Zeus
06-07-2011, 11:05 PM

OMG!

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 11:05 PM
rofllllllllll oh Pharcyde, these random girl pics you post up xD

I remember those! Man o man Lightning... Do we still have the same taste in women? ;)

Zeus
06-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Doesn't everybody have the same taste in women? I mean, just put Megan Fox or Jessica Alba in a locked room with a bunch of teenage boys. Tell me the results after one hour.

Otukura
06-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Doesn't everybody have the same taste in women? I mean, just put Megan Fox or Jessica Alba in a locked room with a bunch of teenage boys. Tell me the results after one hour.

No and maybe.
:3

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 11:14 PM

Teenaged boys are like wild beasts. They will eat ANYTHING!!!!! Grown men have very delicate tastes. They like their women like they like fish. It's a very acquired taste, generally fit to a persons opulence.

http://www.mmadailypunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Brittney-palmer.jpg

Point Proven ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 11:15 PM
I remember those! Man o man Lightning... Do we still have the same taste in women? ;)

If pedobear was looking at this thread, hide your wife, your kids, and every other perishable sibling you so loving dear and care for.

Teenaged boys are like wild beasts. They will eat ANYTHING!!!!! Grown men have very delicate tastes. They like their women like they like fish. It's a very acquired taste, generally fit to a persons opulence.

http://www.mmadailypunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Brittney-palmer.jpg

Point Proven ;)

Oh DAYUM!

/10

apocketlegend
06-07-2011, 11:16 PM

Pollo that was such great words of wisdom, I just read that and feel so good. Thanks alot bro

KingFu
06-07-2011, 11:17 PM
O.o

Otukura
06-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Some friends just called me weird because I was scrolling by those pics...

._.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Some friends just called me weird because I was scrolling by those pics...

._.

Don't worry Otukura, I will avenge you!

(idk how hehe)

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Just for you Lightning, to cheer you up!

http://newmillionairemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/JiuJitsu1-e1294433070676.jpg

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Just for you Lightning, to cheer you up!

http://newmillionairemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/JiuJitsu1-e1294433070676.jpg

Well, hello there! ;)

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 11:24 PM
Well, hello there! ;)

Feelin better? I know you are! ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Feelin better? I know you are! ;)

Haha :) thanks Pharcyde :p

apocketlegend
06-07-2011, 11:33 PM
Oh wowo! This thread is starting to scare me...

Pharcyde
06-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Oh wowo! This thread is starting to scare me...

Don't Make me Jiu Jitsu you!

Zbooo
06-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Let me tell you this in my view: JUST LET IT ROCK BRO.

Reason I say this is because you don't need to care about what people say about you specially someone you barely talk to, your real friends love you and respect you for the way you are, not some bum-*ss kid that tries to take you down.

LET THE HATERS HATE BABY, you have to hate the game not the player.

You dug?

:)

cjackyo
06-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Sounds like some Dr. Phil stuff. Lol

Otukura
06-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Sounds like some Dr. Phil stuff. Lol

Are you calling us all foozies? ;)

It does..

Zbooo
06-08-2011, 10:18 AM
I speak the truth son!

Samhayne
06-08-2011, 10:37 AM

Ewwww!

Roasty
06-08-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm easily considered the goofball in school but when it comes to being serious, I get a little offended. So yes I know how you feel :)

Ayc2000
06-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Some people at my school are like that too, they say I'm weird because I always make high grades, I'm on math team and science bowl, and they think I don't like having fun...Of course I always have fun, I hang out with my friends a lot, and I get in trouble for talking when I'm supposed to be working, plus I love acting and anyone who plays pl is fun-loving.
Basically, the people who call you weird are probably jealous and insecure, so don't let them rule your life with words that are not true, if you let them get to you, then they will keep on doing it. If someone calls you weird, just look them in the eye, and laugh at them. Then, they get freaked out ^^

Roasty
06-08-2011, 11:52 AM
In my life, and everyone else's life there's always some doofus getting in your way. And this is where I get to Lady GaGa, her songs are mainly about being yourself, and shoving the stupid jerks out of your life. and that's why I love Lady GaGa :) what're we talking about again? Oh ya! Anyway ignore those people who tend to be mean...the world doesn't need snobs

Zojak
06-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Ewwww!

Lol

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Some people at my school are like that too, they say I'm weird because I always make high grades, I'm on math team and science bowl, and they think I don't like having fun...Of course I always have fun, I hang out with my friends a lot, and I get in trouble for talking when I'm supposed to be working, plus I love acting and anyone who plays pl is fun-loving.
Basically, the people who call you weird are probably jealous and insecure, so don't let them rule your life with words that are not true, if you let them get to you, then they will keep on doing it. If someone calls you weird, just look them in the eye, and laugh at them. Then, they get freaked out ^^

Well I started thinking and the reason my gpa went from a 4.0 to a 2.7 was more because of my teacher who accused me of cheating when I didn't. It's permanently on my record and will affect my future greatly ._.

Stupid computer applications teacher...

Oh yes, and those students who call me weird also think I'm "suicidal". WTF! Take TODAY for example:

During lunch time I was hanging out with my TRUE friends, and when I went to buy some chips in the vending machine this group of 5 came. One of them, his name was David as well (but different last name) said "Trying to gain more weight, fatty?" then his friends laughed their asses off. Then he said "It's ok, I'll enjoy seeing you bounce your tiddies"

I SWEAR TO GOD I want to punch that kid, but like Parth said, if I do another offense, my future will completely be ruined.

EDIT: ^ that wasn't really an example of kids seeing me as suicidal lol. Hang on example will be in next post

EDITEDIT: I did like David said (Mysticaldream), I walked away pretending to ignore them, and they just laughed saying, "Cya, fatty!" -___-

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Example of students thinking of me as suicidal:

1.) "David, why do you scream in your pillow every time you get angry? If you want the miseries to stop, do like you always do and cut yourself!" and then they put a sarcastic smile on their face :(

Conradin
06-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Ahhh LL67 i would of hell-screamed their faces off if I was there wth us. Rember- weve always got your back.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Ahhh LL67 i would of hell-screamed their faces off if I was there wth us. Rember- weve always got your back.

I just wish trustworthy people like you on these forums were there :( lol no homo

And I said I couldn't do anything! One more bad thing and my future goes down the drain

Conradin
06-08-2011, 09:52 PM
I just wish trustworthy people like you on these forums were there :( lol no homo

And I said I couldn't do anything! One more bad thing and my future goes down the drain

Then just stay cool- hiw long til summer for you.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-08-2011, 10:07 PM
Then just stay cool- hiw long til summer for you.

8 more days counting today

Conradin
06-08-2011, 10:18 PM
8 more days counting today

Dont blow it man. Just stay cool for a lil while longer. As the Buddhist's say: "The way you travel is more important then arriving"

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Dont blow it man. Just stay cool for a lil while longer. As the Buddhist's say: "The way you travel is more important then arriving"

I'll try to keep cool :) I hope

Ayc2000
06-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Well I started thinking and the reason my gpa went from a 4.0 to a 2.7 was more because of my teacher who accused me of cheating when I didn't. It's permanently on my record and will affect my future greatly ._.

Stupid computer applications teacher...

Oh yes, and those students who call me weird also think I'm "suicidal". WTF! Take TODAY for example:

During lunch time I was hanging out with my TRUE friends, and when I went to buy some chips in the vending machine this group of 5 came. One of them, his name was David as well (but different last name) said "Trying to gain more weight, fatty?" then his friends laughed their asses off. Then he said "It's ok, I'll enjoy seeing you bounce your tiddies"

I SWEAR TO GOD I want to punch that kid, but like Parth said, if I do another offense, my future will completely be ruined.

EDIT: ^ that wasn't really an example of kids seeing me as suicidal lol. Hang on example will be in next post

EDITEDIT: I did like David said (Mysticaldream), I walked away pretending to ignore them, and they just laughed saying, "Cya, fatty!" -___-
wow, that teacher is _______ yeah...

Next time, just go like, at least I'll never have to worry about looking like you, or something...but that might make him punch you...

Zeus
06-09-2011, 10:11 AM
If you want to fight, goad them into punching you. Three times to be specific. Then, kick their behind. After three hits, it's called self-defense. Got to be smart if you want to fight with no legal trouble. Make sure you verify with state laws though, as not every state has that law.

EDIT: Actually, due to your past record, even though it wasn't your fault. This advice is probably not the best to follow. Although, don't worry about people calling you fat. It's the hormones messing around with your body. Some people get the fit body early, those usually end up burning them just as quickly, as your metabolism is only in top shape for so long. Normally, you start developing it around 16, it should be done at around 20. Provided you take DECENT care, not extreme health consciousness of yourself. Then, enjoy 5 years of being in pretty good shape. Then again, this isn't a guarantee, but it is the trend. Which is why you see many fit college guys and girls.

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for anything that happens to you.

KingFu
06-09-2011, 10:14 AM
If you want to fight, goad them into punching you. Three times to be specific. Then, kick their behind. After three hits, it's called self-defense. Got to be smart if you want to fight with no legal trouble. Make sure you verify with state laws though, as not every state has that law.

No disclaimer parth?D:

Zeus
06-09-2011, 10:16 AM
No disclaimer parth?D:

I edited it in :D.

noobmigo
06-09-2011, 10:28 AM
How to Conquer!

Option 1) Quirky Black Woman Comebacks. Not to be racist, but in school, it's usually the black girls who shame you. Really. Be like them. Except use boy insults. ;)

Option 2) Ignore. Walk away.

Option 3) Beat the meat out of 'em.

Option 4) Roll with it. Sometimes you can turn it into something funny.

KingFu
06-09-2011, 10:28 AM

EDIT: Actually, due to your past record, even though it wasn't your fault. This advice is probably not the best to follow. Although, don't worry about people calling you fat. It's the hormones messing around with your body. Some people get the fit body early, those usually end up burning them just as quickly, as your metabolism is only in top shape for so long. Normally, you start developing it around 16, it should be done at around 20. Provided you take DECENT care, not extreme health consciousness of yourself. Then, enjoy 5 years of being in pretty good shape. Then again, this isn't a guarantee, but it is the trend. Which is why you see many fit college guys and girls.

Sorry....extremely bored....

noobmigo
06-09-2011, 10:33 AM

Lol, nice one.

Zeus
06-09-2011, 11:35 AM

Lol, thanks David. Highlighted the important parts of my rant :D. Good Good! :)

Ayc2000
06-09-2011, 12:14 PM

Hehe...nice sentence...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-09-2011, 05:38 PM
:((((((( I just wish my problems would be cut down a bit...well, at least there's a week of school left...

Half of my total problems come from school, so when school ends, a great amount of stress will be relieved, which is good. But at the moment I can't take it :(

Silentarrow
06-09-2011, 05:48 PM

It's hard to distinguish who really is a friend and who is an accomplice at the grade. Tons of people are still immature and trying not to be. So, they make stupid decisions. Shouldn't hold them against it then, but my advice would be to stay away from them. Don't turn into a loner, go into the group that you feel the most comfortable in. If popular school jocks and girls is the group you want to be in, but don't feel comfortable about, don't try and go into their crowd. Let them come to your crowd, by standing out. Trust me, it works. Also remember, the only person that can get you down, is yourself, as it is all about your level of confidence.
Great advice, I couldn't have given better.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Ok wtf is this

A group of people from my school just now on Facebook all said to me "Sorry David, but I think it's time you know that you are very weird and ugly. Your ugly because not one girl wants to talk to you and weird because no one WANTS to talk to you. Get it now? I hope so, but don't feel so down, ok? :)"

I deleted, blocked, and posted something insulting on every one of their walls. And I removed the post.

But come on? Why are they doing this?

Roasty
06-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Because they are big jerks! I am going to say the same thing I said on one of Vulgar's threads.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/Lewiser/jpegimage1-5.jpg

"When jerks give you a kick, kick them back!" -Roasty

P.S. I made that quote all by myself while I was uploading this pic :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-10-2011, 09:24 PM
If only I could do that

Just forget it I can't fight back, partly because of that bad thing on my record

Zeus
06-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Ok wtf is this

A group of people from my school just now on Facebook all said to me "Sorry David, but I think it's time you know that you are very weird and ugly. Your ugly because not one girl wants to talk to you and weird because no one WANTS to talk to you. Get it now? I hope so, but don't feel so down, ok? :)"

I deleted, blocked, and posted something insulting on every one of their walls. And I removed the post.

Where is it? :D. I want to do some verbal beatdown. :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Where is it? :D. I want to do some verbal beatdown. :D

I removed the post I said :/

Sorry

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-10-2011, 09:44 PM
But to make up for the verbal beat down, there are some kids you can message (some of them were in the post). Don't mention anything about that post though, because they'll go on and on about random untrue mean stuff about me and anything related to me

Zbooo
06-11-2011, 12:03 AM

Ill eat this for dinner over anything <3

Hey Lighting may I ask what grade are you in?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Ill eat this for dinner over anything <3

Hey Lighting may I ask what grade are you in?

9th, why? And lol

kallima
06-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Hey Lightning, sorry to hear of your troubles but engaging them by responding only perpetuates and fuels their attitude. Just ignore them, which I know is easier said than done, but trust me in the big scheme of things, you will look back and not even remember.

Sometimes standing up for yourself just means removing yourself from the situation, people and circumstance. I know transferring schools is probably not an option but there has to be some friends you have there, so hang with them and ignore the rest. People lose interest when they don't get a reaction. This is coming from someone that in my younger years thought my playful banter was just that, I learned meeting those same people after high school it was perceived otherwise.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Hey Lightning, sorry to hear of your troubles but engaging them by responding only perpetuates and fuels their attitude. Just ignore them, which I know is easier said than done, but trust me in the big scheme of things, you will look back and not even remember.

Sometimes standing up for yourself just means removing yourself from the situation, people and circumstance. I know transferring schools is probably not an option but there has to be some friends you have there, so hang with them and ignore the rest. People lose interest when they don't get a reaction. This is coming from someone that in my younger years thought my playful banter was just that, I learned meeting those same people after high school it was perceived otherwise.

HmM, yes it is easier said then done...

Ok, I'll hang out with my friends who are actually nice to me. I'm just wondering if they torture me in school though, they'll expe-

Wait! I can just walk away with my friends without responding, and if they follow me, me and my friend's will torture all of them at once! Then they'll stop for sure

Thank you so much guys thank you :D

KingFu
06-11-2011, 11:12 AM
HmM, yes it is easier said then done...

Ok, I'll hang out with my friends who are actually nice to me. I'm just wondering if they torture me in school though, they'll expe-

Wait! I can just walk away with my friends without responding, and if they follow me, me and my friend's will torture all of them at once! Then they'll stop for sure

Thank you so much guys thank you :D

I dont think that's what she meant by it. Torturing them isn't the answer, nor solution, I may not be good at this kind of thing, however I know that much....

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-11-2011, 12:12 PM
I dont think that's what she meant by it. Torturing them isn't the answer, nor solution, I may not be good at this kind of thing, however I know that much....

Not torture as in physical torture, but some comeback to know that my friends and I are strong and won't be let down easily

KingFu
06-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Not torture as in physical torture, but some comeback to know that my friends and I are strong and won't be let down easily

Lol, I know you didn't mean physical:)

Zbooo
06-11-2011, 12:45 PM
9th, why? And lol

See you just started high-school, don't even mind these people..... Just enjoy the early stages of high-school and ignore these people, you'll find new friends and you'll lose old ones and before you know it you graduate and go to college and there is where you'll find good times and your real friends.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-11-2011, 01:25 PM
See you just started high-school, don't even mind these people..... Just enjoy the early stages of high-school and ignore these people, you'll find new friends and you'll lose old ones and before you know it you graduate and go to college and there is where you'll find good times and your real friends.

Ok, thanks! :) and sorry David >.< I guess just ignoring them will be best

Ayc2000
06-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Ok wtf is this

Wow, that is really low...I have a very strong message I wish I can tell them...plus, people love talking to you, because you're funny, smart and honest...they are the dumb weird ugly people...ugh, now I'm really mad...grr

Roasty
06-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Wow, that is really low...I have a very strong message I wish I can tell them...plus, people love talking to you, because you're funny, smart and honest...they are the dumb weird ugly people...ugh, now I'm really mad...grr

Ya we're kool people :)

Zeus
06-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Ya we're kool people :)

Shall we drink some more Kool-Aid? I'll get our special Kool-Aid Punch Glasses. Cheers! :D.

noobmigo
06-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Shall we drink some more Kool-Aid? I'll get our special Kool-Aid Punch Glasses. Cheers! :D.

No, NO!
You better not be getting up in my Kool-Aid!

Zeus
06-11-2011, 05:22 PM
No, NO!
You better not be getting up in my Kool-Aid!

I be up in your Kool-Aid. Got a problem, Kool-Aid man? :D.

noobmigo
06-11-2011, 05:26 PM
I be up in your Kool-Aid. Got a problem, Kool-Aid man? :D.

Uh. Yeah. 'Cos..it's my Kool-Aid. And it stains shirts. Oh. Pwn.
You can have my Powerade Zero though. Tastes nasty. :o

Ayc2000
06-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Uh. Yeah. 'Cos..it's my Kool-Aid. And it stains shirts. Oh. Pwn.
You can have my Powerade Zero though. Tastes nasty. :o

Why do you even have powerade zero, we should feed it to those people who are being mean to ll... Then they will obey us, hehehe... or die

noobmigo
06-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Why do you even have powerade zero, we should feed it to those people who are being mean to ll... Then they will obey us, hehehe... or die

I can give them some Monster.

MONSTAAAAAAAA!
Go CRAZY!

Zeus
06-11-2011, 05:42 PM
I can give them some Monster.

MONSTAAAAAAAA!
Go CRAZY!

Dude, ever try monster then work out? I did, my arm muscles and heart were randomly twitching. I could feel my heart hitting my chest cavity and abnormally beating, but I don't drink energy drinks often, so that's probably why. While I was running though, I ran like 5-7 miles straight. Lmao. But yea, don't think I'm meant to drink energy drinks, they like overload my system. My muscles randomly start twitching; biceps, triceps and quads especially.

noobmigo
06-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Dude, ever try monster then work out? I did, my arm muscles and heart were randomly twitching. I could feel my heart hitting my chest cavity and abnormally beating, but I don't drink energy drinks often, so that's probably why. While I was running though, I ran like 5-7 miles straight. Lmao. But yea, don't think I'm meant to drink energy drinks, they like overload my system. My muscles randomly start twitching; biceps, triceps and quads especially.

Haha, when I'm angry, my middle finger twitches. like back n forth back forth back forth.
I've tried Red Bull, then ran a mile. Nothing happened.

Zeus
06-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Haha, when I'm angry, my middle finger twitches. like back n forth back forth back forth.
I've tried Red Bull, then ran a mile. Nothing happened.

Lmao, maybe I'm just a freak when it comes to energy drinks. Lol.

noobmigo
06-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Lmao, maybe I'm just a freak when it comes to energy drinks. Lol.

YEh, you prolly are.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-11-2011, 06:45 PM
haha, when i'm angry, my middle finger twitches. Like back n forth back forth back forth.
I've tried red bull, then ran a mile. Nothing happened.

lmfaoooooooooooo

Roasty
06-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Ya...Red Bull is a hell of an acid-trip I'll tell you...

noobmigo
06-11-2011, 06:47 PM
lmfaoooooooooooo

Haha, I also "twitch" in :banana: (Slight hint) If you get where I'm going.
J/K.

noobmigo
06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Ya...Red Bull is a hell of an acid-trip I'll tell you...

God dam, you must be a hella lotta fun in class.

I saw the thread, you twelve? Damn. You got a 16 year old's sense of humor.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Haha, I also "twitch" in :banana: (Slight hint) If you get where I'm going.
J/K.

Lol if your middle finger twitches like that, you can easily flip someone off with the middle finger sign (but then they'll ask why your so nervous since it's twitching so it's not 100% guaranteed it will work)

noobmigo
06-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Lol if your middle finger twitches like that, you can easily flip someone off with the middle finger sign (but then they'll ask why your so nervous since it's twitching so it's not 100% guaranteed it will work)

Nah, it's not like that.
It twitches like:

1. Hold your hand horizontally in the air.
2. now Move your Middle back n forth, but never going over the other fingers.

That's how I twitch.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Nah, it's not like that.
It twitches like:

1. Hold your hand horizontally in the air.
2. now Move your Middle back n forth, but never going over the other fingers.

That's how I twitch.

Oh >.< lol ok then:p

Zbooo
06-12-2011, 12:47 AM
Can I haz some of that Koolaid brah ?!?!?!?!?!