PDA

View Full Version : Re-egg pets

Dazzlingkid
12-08-2015, 10:31 AM
I would love to have an opportunity to re-egg pets with a certain amount of plat or AL gold. I know it'll cause massive deflation of the prices of eggs...but what if u make it re-eggable but not sellable? I think that would be a good idea and i guess it wouldn't affect anything in any way.

illidan
12-08-2015, 11:09 AM
it will cause price go down anyways...u could stash pets between chars instead of buying pet per char...R.I.P auc then

nightmaresmoke
12-08-2015, 12:16 PM
-1 just no no

bonjovi3223
12-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Absolutely no.
Theres tons of reasons for this but I don wanna get into them.

robetbee
12-08-2015, 10:41 PM
And then all arcane egg become 10k

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

octavos
12-09-2015, 12:11 AM
I say sure, other games like al have a shared stable. I would invest more real money if sts supported such a transition. This would eliminate most of the scams by players and enhance the experience so players don't have to relay on the auction house to become better. Reegging would just be another tool for players who just started AL. So what if pets become lower priced...it just increases the competition between players. Pets are the main reason AL has progressed and even for the collectors. I would hate to buy the same pet 3x for each class...thats why my stables are low and i can concentrate my efforts to obtaining items that are harder to come by.

P.s. lots of no to this idea is because many profit from AH and many also bought many of the same pets for alts...so i can definitely understand both sides to this issue. But just as games evolve. ..so should AL

Just my 2 cents.

Pillowhead
12-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Idk, maybe something else, because I hate that I have to buy 5x of every new arcane pet that gets released.

Chiev
12-09-2015, 04:02 AM
tryd it. they only re egg at level 1

nothing more to be said

Hoardseeker
12-09-2015, 09:40 AM
What if re-egging costs 25 plat and can't be sold or trade?

Graovans
12-09-2015, 10:21 AM
This isn't such a good idea, it will make the egg market crash completely.

octavos
12-09-2015, 12:20 PM
What if re-egging costs 25 plat and can't be sold or trade?

i would love this..a re-egging so it wouldn't crash the market. Lov it.

it still would a bit..because many wouldn't really have to buy anymore pets, but earn them and re-egg on there accounts. but it leaves it open for other players to still make a profit. I for one still have my arcane egg that I got so long ago...and won't sell nor open till something changes that could help me.

herculeans
12-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Then why do u need to re-egg u could have it on stable

octavos
12-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Then why do u need to re-egg u could have it on stable

Its one pet per account. Until you buy more...many don't want to buy more...but to re-egg and move it around your account. Eg: pvp twink that has an arcane pet that u don't use anymore. U could then move that pet to ur main..or vise versa.

herculeans
12-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Its one pet per account. Until you buy more...many don't want to buy more...but to re-egg and move it around your account. Eg: pvp twink that has an arcane pet that u don't use anymore. U could then move that pet to ur main..or vise versa.

Sounds good but people will take advantage of it so no!

Akhil Shady
12-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Not a Bad idea

blazerdd
12-10-2015, 12:15 AM
no. just no.

Caabatric
12-10-2015, 12:42 AM
Quick Question.

What is the benefit(if any) to allowing re-egging?

herculeans
12-10-2015, 01:20 AM
It damages the actual eggs price so no! (Even if it is untradable) people make advantage of it nd will use a single egg for thier all twinks then there will be no need for eggs so it no!

octavos
12-10-2015, 12:58 PM
It damages the actual eggs price so no! (Even if it is untradable) people make advantage of it nd will use a single egg for thier all twinks then there will be no need for eggs so it no!

Lol, it is an advantage. But sts can profit off of it. Eggs are only hurting if you open tons of locks to try to make a profit even that isn't guaranteed because you can obtain then with locked tokens 1000+. Thats why sts needs to implement more refined system. Yes its broken, yes people hate buying the same things over and over. Thats why these arcane pets and items are low in AH already. So adding this just gives more power to the player...and not relying on someone else to be gouging gold for a profit.

The benefits to re-egging..for people not reading all the posts...is to save you gold..and save you effort on buying the same bloody pet on other accounts. Its almost considered a shared stable. ..but you have to pay to get the re-egg to happen. Will it kill AH? It could if thats all you play in AL is to farm pets..and sell it higher after each event.

P.s. instead of just replying "No" give a reason as to why not. So far im not convinced that this new system won't hurt the majority of players not playing the..."how to get gold fast" game. It just gives casual and hardcore players options.

In reality it would cause a demand for pets..because many would stop to farm them..thus raising the price per egg. Think about it for a moment. ...many of the pets bought and shared in the account. .then harder to get pets..could be valuable again.

illidan
12-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Lol, it is an advantage. But sts can profit off of it. Eggs are only hurting if you open tons of locks to try to make a profit even that isn't guaranteed because you can obtain then with locked tokens 1000+. Thats why sts needs to implement more refined system. Yes its broken, yes people hate buying the same things over and over. Thats why these arcane pets and items are low in AH already. So adding this just gives more power to the player...and not relying on someone else to be gouging gold for a profit.

The benefits to re-egging..for people not reading all the posts...is to save you gold..and save you effort on buying the same bloody pet on other accounts. Its almost considered a shared stable. ..but you have to pay to get the re-egg to happen. Will it kill AH? It could if thats all you play in AL is to farm pets..and sell it higher after each event.

P.s. instead of just replying "No" give a reason as to why not. So far im not convinced that this new system won't hurt the majority of players not playing the..."how to get gold fast" game. It just gives casual and hardcore players options.

In reality it would cause a demand for pets..because many would stop to farm them..thus raising the price per egg. Think about it for a moment. ...many of the pets bought and shared in the account. .then harder to get pets..could be valuable again.

I don't agree buddy :/ especialy with few last sentences....
If ppl stop farming eggs,it won't increase the price...well,it does,but no1 gonna buy them.
And actually, I don't really thing that it will make ppl stop farming eggs.

Look,this is really hard theme to talk about. Pet system in AL is flimsy. Prediction of economic increase/decrease of eggs or any other items is pretty hard and this move is very risky...for STS,But also for players

Many ppl will instantly end up with game and will be extremly pissed off. Just example: dude bought nekro for 5m on 3chars ... *BOOOM* ... Pets became stashable - dude gonna get heartattack.
Justy simple decrease of arcane egss price caused by goblin locks pissed tons of ppl.

Yea, I've got ur idea,it would make game more fair, well balanced players, easier runs, playable pvp for every1 and (maybe) more fun in final sequel - but ppl r selfish - they were,they are and they always will be ... Easy profit of gold for many ppl won't let this idea pass

octavos
12-10-2015, 09:49 PM
I don't agree buddy :/ especialy with few last sentences....
If ppl stop farming eggs,it won't increase the price...well,it does,but no1 gonna buy them.
And actually, I don't really thing that it will make ppl stop farming eggs.

Look,this is really hard theme to talk about. Pet system in AL is flimsy. Prediction of economic increase/decrease of eggs or any other items is pretty hard and this move is very risky...for STS,But also for players

Many ppl will instantly end up with game and will be extremly pissed off. Just example: dude bought nekro for 5m on 3chars ... *BOOOM* ... Pets became stashable - dude gonna get heartattack.
Justy simple decrease of arcane egss price caused by goblin locks pissed tons of ppl.

Yea, I've got ur idea,it would make game more fair, well balanced players, easier runs, playable pvp for every1 and (maybe) more fun in final sequel - but ppl r selfish - they were,they are and they always will be ... Easy profit of gold for many ppl won't let this idea pass

Now thats a response, thx for your insight :)

Anakeobal
12-10-2015, 11:10 PM
Big big big no!!!

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Caabatric
12-11-2015, 12:41 AM

Okay okay. Let me get this straight.

This will bring the value of arcanes down because you only need one of each to use on all accounts.
This will give more power to the player in the sense they don't need to buy multiple of the same arcane pet, something only people completely maxed out do.
This will help all classes move to the rogue class, arcane ring shared and pet shared.... What's left
Vials and the egg thing for stanly will both crash as demand for the items plummet.

No just no.

PopChip
12-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Tbh I don't think it would affect the game too much at all, so I'd welcome re-egging!

octavos
12-14-2015, 01:23 PM
Tbh I don't think it would affect the game too much at all, so I'd welcome re-egging!

Nope...especially if it was a weekend event..ah now thats an idea :ghost:

Interesting. .. really interesting.

Kershy
12-15-2015, 12:07 PM
hmm so whats the point on re-egging it? why u want to do it if its not tradeable anymore? huh?

also i think you can contact some of sts staff if u accidentally opened an egg, but you know, they dont do it to everyone, you gotta prove that u accidentally made it and they check logs to confirm it.

mesalin
12-15-2015, 12:13 PM
No. Players who open locks need have some profit too...