View Full Version : How to be in lb?

Midas Touch
12-08-2015, 12:47 PM
I got a rogue with nekro, arc ring no planar pendant 800dmg 1k DPS pls tell me.

Jazzi
12-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Which lb do u wanna be on?

kixkaxx
12-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Join Time Keepers, we searching people to do time runs

Schnitzel
12-08-2015, 06:02 PM
How to be on the LB?

there's 2 ways:
Either put in a lot of hard work into runs,
or
Run a macro (seeing as thats what some players do) because you want to be on the LB but don't want to put in any work.
though if you value your account and would not like to chance a ban, actually put in some work.

toxicwood
12-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Hahah definitely hard work will makr u reach on to lb

Fapdu
12-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Make a twink account and max it out is my suggestion. its more cheaper than maxing out end game levels. You can run dungeons and hauntlets with elixirs and no elixirs with friends. If you beat the record on the lb you can get season banners from the lb.

twoxc
12-08-2015, 10:31 PM
There's such thing as macro? I'm happy to show you some videos on how do rec lol. It's all Manual.

Tracklist
12-09-2015, 12:41 AM
In some thread about leaderboard, i read about some people use a 'macro' and it's legal. But i still dont get what 'macro' means here. Could u tell me? Thx

Schnitzel
12-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Its basically a bot/program that simulates screen touches/keyboard-button/mouse clicks.
Its an automated program, so people can set it to do something, leave the computer running, and go do other things

Simply put, its a program which some (not all) Leaderboard players use to cheat their way into the LB
its against the Terms of Service, likely will cause a ban to your account.

I know some forumers have talked about it being legal, but its actually sarcasm.
Macros/bots/scripts used to cheat in a game are not allowed.

(e) Your Conduct as a User of the Software Product
You are responsible for your conduct as a member of the community and as a user of the Software Product.
You represent, warrant and agree that you will not engage in conduct or communication (written, verbal, or nonverbal) yourself, or by or through your avatar, which:

[some other stuff here, I edited out]

hacks, modifies or otherwise makes use of cheats, mods, automation software (bots) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience;

Midas Touch
12-09-2015, 01:20 AM
There's such thing as macro? I'm happy to show you some videos on how do rec lol. It's all Manual.
Yes pls. Twoxc

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Jazzi
12-09-2015, 02:05 AM

Please do. I am very curious to see this as well.

Oezheasate
12-09-2015, 02:18 AM

We wanna see some of your rec runs

Imsofancy
12-09-2015, 02:42 AM
mac·ro
ˈmakrō/Submit
noun
COMPUTING
a single instruction that expands automatically into a set of instructions to perform a particular task.
PHOTOGRAPHY
short for macro lens.
adjective
large-scale; overall.
"the analysis of social events at the macro level"
PHOTOGRAPHY
relating to or used in macrophotography.

Arachnophobik
12-09-2015, 03:17 AM
Get the skeleton medley quest. Get a program for macros. Start recording ur movements, do skeleton medley, dont turn in the quest, access the quest in again using the quest section, play the macro and voila. U may now climb the pixelated leaderboard for pixelated ppl to see.

kinzmet
12-09-2015, 03:37 AM
MACRO is a pet for the coming winter event.
He is a cross-breed between Nekro and Magma, hence the name MACRO.
He will be a like Nekro and Magma only re-colored to Blue.

Bmwmsix
12-09-2015, 04:36 AM
Omg macro in a 4 button game *.*.. Do you need someone feeding you too?

kinzmet
12-09-2015, 04:48 AM
Lol noob, its called makro -_- not macro.

Get your facts right? Kthxbai

I stand corrected hahaha

kinzmet
12-09-2015, 06:16 AM
I thought discussing hacks (like macro bots) where against ToS?
Anyway, to the OP: Don't go macroing just to get to the LB. Its unfair, not fun, not worth it, and if ever you got to LB using it you know to yourself you don't deserve it. But on the contrary, its up to you where you enjoy the game, if you enjoy challenge then go for the hardcore LB runs, if you enjoy macroing then go for it (as long as you know its illegal and you could get banned).

Tracklist
12-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Thank u all for ur participate made me understand of this kind of act.
Godbless to everyone :v

Ssneakykills
12-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Ask those people with unrealistic pve kills who obviously haven't earned them legitly hen lmk

Serancha
12-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Pfft, there are people with max damage that can't do speed to save their lives. Last season my arena banner was won wearing a blood ruby - and it wasn't a challenger run either. It's not just about damage numbers, Charles nub.

twoxc
12-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Pfft, there are people with max damage that can't do speed to save their lives. Last season my arena banner was won wearing a blood ruby - and it wasn't a challenger run either. It's not just about damage numbers, Charles nub.

True, but this season it's mainly about damage XD and of course lol how fast you can spam your skills.

lucaskane2480
12-09-2015, 02:58 PM
Hey twoxc show us a video on how you did goldmine, I'm curious to know how you did it, especially since you're solo on lb.

Zeus
12-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Hey twoxc show us a video on how you did goldmine, I'm curious to know how you did it, especially since you're solo on lb.

The purpose of the video was to show proof that there's no cheating involved...just speed and skill. Had that run gone correctly, boss would've spawned by 38 seconds (although Charles usually gets there faster but he failed sp twice on the sprint to boss).

There have been countless occasions where forumers (even the regular posters) cry foul just because they do not know how. It mars people's reputation and they cannot defend themselves without explaining how they did it, therefore losing their competitive edge.

twoxc
12-09-2015, 03:19 PM

you just DO IT and RUN FAST. I can try and it takes lots of trial and error. let me attempt and will post shortly.

Seoratrek
12-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Sorry but attempts to hack, modify or otherwise makes use of cheats, mods, automation software (bots) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience is not allowed. If you suspect someone breaking these rules please email us at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details.

(e) Your Conduct as a User of the Software Product
You are responsible for your conduct as a member of the community and as a user of the Software Product.

You represent, warrant and agree that you will not engage in conduct or communication (written, verbal, or nonverbal) yourself, or by or through your avatar, which:

hacks, modifies or otherwise makes use of cheats, mods, automation software (bots) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience;

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71335-Arcane-Legends-Terms-of-Service