PDA

View Full Version : Idea for SL before it comes out!

Mkcecil
06-08-2011, 12:29 AM
Okay I'm sure this has been suggested a thousand times but I think when you kill a monster instead of saying "+XP" it could have numbers next to it even if its only 1 XP I would really like to see how much I'm getting per kill instead of taking my number of XP and subtracting it from the final kill in a run, but maybe I'm just being lazy lol but um...what does the forum think? I would like to see what you guys say, and just remember this is just a suggestion nothing more I just want numbers next to my XP just like when I get hit and numbers show up for how much damage i took.

Ellyidol
06-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Look at XP before kill, kill a mob, look at XP after kill, subtract after and before, won't that give you your XP per kill? 0.0

Otukura
06-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Look at XP before kill, kill a mob, look at XP after kill, subtract after and before, won't that give you your XP per kill? 0.0

Sometimes it rounds, so if you had.. say.. 10.(3) plus .(6) it would look like 10 + 1. You have to do his way of killing a number of mobs.

There's a guide around here somewhere...

Ellyidol
06-08-2011, 12:53 AM
Sometimes it rounds, so if you had.. say.. 10.(3) plus .(6) it would look like 10 + 1. You have to do his way of killing a number of mobs.

There's a guide around here somewhere...

Ah yes, rounding.

IIRC, didn't they round by halves? So 1.5, 2, 2.5, etc. Not sure.

Otukura
06-08-2011, 12:55 AM
Ah yes, rounding.

IIRC, didn't they round by halves? So 1.5, 2, 2.5, etc. Not sure.

I always thought that until Royce was talking about thirds, so I really can't say. I haven't done much testing myself.

Pluto412
06-08-2011, 12:56 AM
i think at the end of a run a pop-up should come up with a sumery of ur run xp gained, # guys killed, list of loot and other stuff

Ellyidol
06-08-2011, 12:57 AM
I always thought that until Royce was talking about thirds, so I really can't say. I haven't done much testing myself.

Ugh, not best to doubt him either. Lol.

But back to OP, it would be nice if you could see the actual XP gained.

Would go as far as suggesting an entire separate battle log, where you can see all the battle stats.

Otukura
06-08-2011, 12:57 AM
i think at the end of a run a pop-up should come up with a sumery of ur run xp gained, # guys killed, list of loot and other stuff

If they did that, I'd like an option to turn it off. It would be awesome when you're doing PUGs, horrible for power running with friends.

Johnthearchr
06-08-2011, 02:47 AM
I think they should. It would be useful ^_^

Kraze
06-08-2011, 03:13 AM
I'm just glad to have a counter now instead of a green bar with no indicator

Mkcecil
06-08-2011, 10:36 AM

I don't mind subtracting the final amount of XP from the amount i started with but it would be nice to have something other than +XP and the fact that some of the xp is only worth a .3 or more they should just leave it at 1 per kill even if thats the lowest amount you can receive. but im not sure how they would set that up, it could be .3+xp or something like that or even +.3xp
either way I think it would be nice.

Mkcecil
06-08-2011, 10:38 AM

This is something I could totally go for!
i mean it doesnt mean you have to look at it just hit the X in the top right corner ( if they put it like that ) and so I am wondering if anyone else would support this Idea.

ChrisFI
06-18-2011, 08:26 PM
yeah it would help to know how much xp u get per enemy instead of having to switch to menu each time but personally it doesnt really matter to me

Mkcecil
06-18-2011, 08:42 PM
yeah it would help to know how much xp u get per enemy instead of having to switch to menu each time but personally it doesnt really matter to me

yeah its not a big deal but i really would like to have a +1xp instead of +xp which is anyones guess
but i dont know the development required to place in the numbers on top of the current +xp i would believe it would be a bit more coding on top of the current system now. but either way we will all be fine whatever they do to Pocket Legends and the up coming Star Legends.