PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about quitting;(

Madfisho
12-08-2015, 06:57 PM
Hey guys! I recently just lost gold cap because I'm so dumb. I'm thinking of quitting. That's pretty much all I've got and I worked hard for years, now it's all gone. Tell me if you want Me to quit or not. The person is beastaholic. Bye:( oh and the Christmas giveaway won't be happening I don't think;(

Sent From My Apple SmartWatch Using Tapatalk! :D

XghostzX
12-08-2015, 07:04 PM
Hey guys! I recently just lost gold cap because I'm so dumb. I'm thinking of quitting. That's pretty much all I've got and I worked hard for years, now it's all gone. Tell me if you want Me to quit or not. The person is beastaholic. Bye:( oh and the Christmas giveaway won't be happening I don't think;(

nahh don't quit

Giazagilur
12-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Stay because you want to stay, don't let others decide for you.

But stay :)

Burningdex
12-08-2015, 08:58 PM
if u had a gold cap, its obviously well within0 your grasp to get it again :) dont quit

Shine
12-09-2015, 06:07 AM
Don't quit bro, back-steps are a part of life.
"Why do we fall?" You probably heard that quote, well the answer is "So that we can learn to pick ourselves up".

Boiled_35
12-09-2015, 10:03 AM
I lost quite a lot than a gold cap, and I still play lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madfisho
12-09-2015, 06:19 PM
I lost quite a lot than a gold cap, and I still play lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but that's all I got , got literally no cash at all.....

Cavoc
12-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Is this you quitting or begging for attention. I can't tell.

bosstinytitan
12-09-2015, 11:28 PM
I'd hate to be that guy, but I recommend taking a break. Just chill a bit for a while, then you will see how much it truly means to you.

<3
Bosstinytitan

Taccori
12-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Pl sucks bro, it's a sign.... Move on :)

humiiii
12-10-2015, 03:40 AM
thinking about it too how sad my thread got deleted and they dont help me get my name back... is this real life

Guess who's back
12-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Maybe Kiran can help you quit

Zeiryan
12-10-2015, 04:26 PM
You're going to do whatever you want to do, no reason to try to convince you one way or the other. I agree with bosstinytitan...if you're truly serious about quitting, then simply take a break and see if you miss PL or are satisfied without playing it. Don't do anything drastic, such as deleting your characters or selling your stuff then wishing you had it all back later. I can't tell if, like Cavoc said, you are just wanting attention, or if you really are serious about wanting input. Either way, you need to judge your own life (home life, work, school, other games, family, etc.) and weight what's important to you - none of us can do that for you unfortunately :) .

oekeone
12-10-2015, 07:02 PM

If u quit give me all our.stuff pls

Vigilante
12-10-2015, 10:17 PM
Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Vigilante
12-10-2015, 10:20 PM

That's what they all say! But baiiiiiiiii