PDA

View Full Version : Got a new iPhone and can only connect as a new user

bconner524
06-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Hello,

Just got a new iPhone and now I can only connect as a new user. Is there a way to get back to my old game?

Thank you,

Bill Conner

Ellyidol
06-08-2011, 09:09 AM
I believe there's a "Sign in under old account" or in that context.

Worst case, attempt to register to be brought to the log-in screen where you can type your original username/password :)

Redbridge
06-08-2011, 09:12 AM
I believe there's a "Sign in under old account" or in that context.

Worst case, attempt to register to be brought to the log-in screen where you can type your original username/password :)

YEP - what he said above....

I think it says something like "Use Registered Account", obviously you will need to know the login details....lol

There is also a "Forgot Password?" button if you only know the email address for your account.

Good Luck

Ellyidol
06-08-2011, 09:13 AM
YEP - what he said above....

I think it says something like "Use Registered Account", obviously you will need to know these....lol

There is also a "Forgot Password?" button if you only know the email address for your account.

Good Luck

Yup that option sounds right :p

Was gonna check, but I don't think you can enter that without re-installing the app. Lol

Good luck!

Samhayne
06-08-2011, 10:39 AM
If you didn't register your account then ideally you would log in on your old device, tap the link at the log in screen to register it, go through the registration process and then use the account credentials to log in on your new device.

If you didn't ever register and you don't have your old device anymore, then write us an e-mail with the names of your characters to support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we can look into it.

bconner524
06-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks very much everyone. It worked and have my game back.