PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | December 9, 2015

Remiem
12-09-2015, 05:59 PM
The Gauntlet Strikes Again!

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

The Gauntlet Returns!

Some of Arlor's coldest bosses may have sensed the coming Winter Event. The Gauntlet 6 arrives tomorrow with 3 new frozen bosses to defeat.

Game Updates

Juggernaut Changes

Thanks to YOUR help and constant stream of feedback, new Juggernaut changes will be implemented in tomorrow's update. Here's a look at what to expect:

Base Juggernaut: Grants you Juggernaut for 15 sec, temporarily increasing your max health by 17.5% of your armor, or 25% if charged.
This is a change from a flat 300 HP and 500 HP when charged. Now it scales!

Juggernaut's Second Wind: While Juggernaut is active, If you fall below 40% health every hit you take you will have a 50% chance to cast a self heal.
This is a change from falling below 25% health

Juggernaut's Bring it On: Charged Juggernaut now also taunts nearby enemies, and increases armor by 20% of your total Strength.
This is a change that adds additional armor as a bonus to the taunt

Juggernaut's Ignore Pain: While Juggernaut is active, you ignore 40% (ignores 65% for first 6 seconds if charged) of all incoming damage.
This is an increase from 20% and 30% when charged.

Bug Fixes

+ Ethyl's Rank 1 Arcane Ball no longer inappropriately debuffs armor.
+ Arachna's cocoons no longer grant XP when they dissipate.

Coming Soon

Last week we showed you one of the Winter Event Banners, this week, a look at a peculiar new development in the winter hub of Frozen Hope. What could it mean?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

DarrenPR
12-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Oh... I thought winter this week. Guess not.

ueveotadeo
12-09-2015, 06:16 PM
No news about Glintstone....bad sts

Kakashis
12-09-2015, 06:18 PM
guess winter is coming after guantlet! what does the banner look like?

Zylx
12-09-2015, 06:21 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/09/9ee8cf30d6fdece50e936f030db4edc7.jpg

acewasabi
12-09-2015, 06:23 PM
Is that egg thing a resolution to the old beastmaster quest in Stronghold?!?!

Is this Gauntlet a practice run for the winter event bosses?

JesterBoss1
12-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Remiem Can We Get A Sneak Peek at Gauntlet 6 Banner? U Always Post It Up With Weekly Updates?Need A Incentive and To Get More Pumped To Run!!!!!!:butterfly:

Oezheasate
12-09-2015, 06:42 PM

Announcements

The Gauntlet Returns!

Some of Arlor's coldest bosses may have sensed the coming Winter Event. The Gauntlet 6 arrives tomorrow with 3 new frozen bosses to defeat.

Game Updates

Juggernaut Changes

Thanks to YOUR help and constant stream of feedback, new Juggernaut changes will be implemented in tomorrow's update. Here's a look at what to expect:

Base Juggernaut: Grants you Juggernaut for 15 sec, temporarily increasing your max health by 17.5% of your armor, or 25% if charged.

Juggernaut's Second Wind: While Juggernaut is active, If you fall below 40% health every hit you take you will have a 50% chance to cast a self heal.

Juggernaut's Bring it On: Charged Juggernaut now also taunts nearby enemies, and increases armor by 20% of your total Strength.

Juggernaut's Ignore Pain: While Juggernaut is active, you ignore 40% (ignores 65% for first 6 seconds if charged) of all incoming damage.

Bug Fixes

Coming Soon

Last week we showed you one of the Winter Event Banners, this week, a look at a peculiar new development in the winter hub of Frozen Hope. What could it mean?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Finally errmygawd finally the jugger comes

ketoh
12-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Ty for update :)

Anasinator
12-09-2015, 06:55 PM
I am waiting to test the new version of Juggernaut. Thank you!

soon
12-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Nothing about the aegis?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?280751-not-only-they-fixed-the-aegis-bug-but-they-also-nerf-it

Arachnophobik
12-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Hahahaha jugg fix.. I see dead people.

Froxanthar
12-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Juggernaut's Ignore Pain: While Juggernaut is active, you ignore 40% (Ignores 65% for first 6 seconds if charged) of all incoming damage.

Why 65% on the first 6 seconds? You didn't tell about this on discussion.

Ignore Pain
Currently this provides 20% Damage Reduction as a tap, and 30% as a charged. This would be changed to 40% Damage Reduction on a tap, and 65% Damage Reduction on a charge. This would last the entire duration.

extrapayah
12-09-2015, 07:24 PM
scorch from beastmaster pls

Haligali
12-09-2015, 07:24 PM
ty for the ethyl fix

foreveryoung
12-09-2015, 07:25 PM
Jugg skill cant easily break by rogue and elite mobs now gudlck babooons...oh thats drake frozen egg need to break it fast b4 it hatches..

Kakashis
12-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Juggernaut's Ignore Pain: While Juggernaut is active, you ignore 40% (Ignores 65% for first 6 seconds if charged) of all incoming damage.

Why 65% on the first 6 seconds? You didn't tell about this on discussion.

Overall these changes aren't too bad, yet also not OP at all. Jugg is just about surviving, it does little to kill your opponents. Gotta test out the ignore pain portion, pretty much rogues AS power will be reduced by around 50% total damage when Jug is used. It might not be too bad for the warriors. The problem with Jug before was that when I use it, I still die, if that can at least change, it gives some hope to 1v1 the other 2 classes.

Another question would be whether the 20% armor buff goes into the calculation of %hp healed or is it just base armor %hp, and then you get the bonus armor. Either way, these changes should make twink world more fair and mid levels a chance for warriors to survive them Aimed shots and barrage of attacks from sorc. I pretty much gave up warrior class when under jug, I always still died.

Trenton
12-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Wow I'm actually really happy that the Brood of Syrillax will be on the 17th because I have to study for finals all this week and do them next D: I'll actually be able to enjoy this event!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

soon
12-09-2015, 07:55 PM
fixes the aegis proc. Or if it was a nerf, speak. This silence makes the most frustrating problem.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?280751-not-only-they-fixed-the-aegis-bug-but-they-also-nerf-it/page6

Eduardo Peréz
12-09-2015, 08:13 PM
omg sts keep making warriors more op, im lvl 18 sorc with 240 dmg , and still cant kill nekro war, with that new update going to be imposible to kill a decent jugg war, and vs full war team imposible to kill them (frequently happens in twink 16-19) in endgame and pve its ok but pls think about pvp in low lvls

Akhil Shady
12-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Gauntlet now? Alright Bring it on

Kingslaughter
12-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Thanks for update....let see how this jug will work with rouge or mage critical nowaday

Arcanedragon
12-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Lol now we will see the return of domination of wars in pvp.

Sheentaro
12-09-2015, 09:43 PM
RIP Rogues and Mages [emoji19] [emoji379]

vawaid
12-09-2015, 09:54 PM
tank needs 1x free respec

"Quote to reply, I use tapasucks."

vawaid
12-09-2015, 10:01 PM
wait, can I ask something?

Is that base jugg depends on base armor or not?

will combo maridos 's AA and juggernaut be GG?

tomsawer
12-09-2015, 10:49 PM
Ty ! Awesome news! Finally warriors are WARRIORS !!!!
Ign. Kickya

Niixed
12-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Thorbold!!!!!! I loved that boss... so tragic.

will0
12-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Hard / impossible to kill geared Warr enough already for a mage in PVP. Bye bye Mage.... ice skill dont even freeze in PVP. FB dont stun with neckro buff whats the use of mage in PVP as a healer and mana tank ....

lucaskane2480
12-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Gauntlet, really? Sigh.. Was hoping for the winter event tomorrow.. Gauntlet should just be removed, pretty much all twinks own that leaderboard every season, just look at chozenrogue/tattolord/forgot the warriors name for the top overall, chozenrogue was level 13, warrior was level 15 and tattoolord was level 6.. Gauntlet is a joke. but that's just my opinion.

lucaskane2480
12-09-2015, 11:34 PM
I also like the "What do you want to see next folks?" Line at the bottom.. Why do they care? What people really want they don't do.

Shobhit Chaturvedi
12-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Thank you so much STS for juggernaut upgrade. I am excited to see how it works!

When can we expect the details of winter event? We are waiting from long.

soon
12-09-2015, 11:47 PM
tank needs 1x free respec

I think it hard, but I like the idea.

Dimitrian
12-09-2015, 11:50 PM
Wow,Thorbold and the Ice Goblin...such good times.

Also,thank you for seeing warriors still exist.This buff isn't making them OP but it's better than the former jugg.

New - RK
12-10-2015, 12:08 AM
wow gauntlet

and good news for warriors :D

Iplo
12-10-2015, 12:22 AM
I think we dont need gauntlets that often. We need a plat sale! Merry christmas STS and every player!

Dex Putra
12-10-2015, 12:23 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/09/c79875ee9cfb249b1d79f0487b0fec80.jpg

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

debitmandiri
12-10-2015, 12:41 AM
Pfftt gauntlet

Kakashis
12-10-2015, 01:30 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/09/c79875ee9cfb249b1d79f0487b0fec80.jpg

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

yeah winter event definitely got delayed by a week from last year xD

herculeans
12-10-2015, 01:44 AM
A tortoise pet? Seems like it maybe arcane

StrangeAsylum
12-10-2015, 02:18 AM
In the future, please do not do any more Gauntlets. Just don't please.

Caabatric
12-10-2015, 02:21 AM
omg sts keep making warriors more op, im lvl 18 sorc with 240 dmg , and still cant kill nekro war, with that new update going to be imposible to kill a decent jugg war, and vs full war team imposible to kill them (frequently happens in twink 16-19) in endgame and pve its ok but pls think about pvp in low lvls

Well maybe if you read the part of the post saying jugg will now scale too level....

That said, I dont see this buff ebign any help to warriors in pve, pvp they just got incredibly buffed at endgame

epicrrr
12-10-2015, 02:25 AM
Lets see how this turns out, at PVP 14 my warrior is maxxed out damage same as lvl 16 - 18, armor errr this attributes is misleading so..

I dont really use juggernaut but ill give it a try to see how juggernaut will be used in future low level pvp.

____

Oh a gauntlet, not the winter. Breaks. My. Heart. :banana:

Jazzi
12-10-2015, 03:44 AM
Good to see an improvement to warriors in endgame, albeit it being mostly a PvP one.

As for the gauntlet (8-9-10?) most people just really hate it and the rewards are really terrible. So maybe just no more of those please!

Thanks

Blazingpro
12-10-2015, 04:17 AM
Thank you :)

Errorrz
12-10-2015, 04:24 AM

Announcements

The Gauntlet Returns!

Game Updates

Juggernaut Changes

Bug Fixes

Coming Soon

What's Next?

Sts Can u fix the server lagg problem also at the same time update pls . TQ

Buckledown
12-10-2015, 04:38 AM
Boss didn't drop ankh kits ?

Swtdvl
12-10-2015, 04:53 AM
Nicee update for jugg!!! , the banner is surprise?

Hartholzwurm
12-10-2015, 05:45 AM
Woooooooooot. Another useless Gauntlet...when will u stop this? At Gauntlet 269? Never run last Gauntlets and i dont wanna start it now.

Hope next Minievents will be sorta different.

Thumbs down :cower:

Gladius
12-10-2015, 05:48 AM
Why is there an oversive pinecone in balmy bay? I thought they had oversized coconuts.

Will this be an community event like collect this many items to craft this that when open fills the bar and opens the egg and unleashes free boss?

ueveotadeo
12-10-2015, 05:52 AM
Things I hope you guys didnt forget:

-Jugg removing moviment impairing

Things I would like to see:

-I would like to be able to buy Ankhs for Teeth/Orc Tags/Planar Fragments (no harm will be done to economy, trust me);
-I would like to see some discussion about Warrior skills in PVE, not some bandaid to help warriors on PVP (Jugg skill review);
-I would like to see you guys answer this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?280751-not-only-they-fixed-the-aegis-bug-but-they-also-nerf-it);
-I would like to see you guys answer this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?274582-Are-Traps-Supposed-to-Stack-Bleed);
-I would like to you guys start to interact more on crucial topics that involve bugs/exploits/game balance, you so called transparency is realy opaque and the interaction on crucial topics is non-existent (except for the censoring and blocking threads);

That is all...not much if you ask me, most of them is just asking for you to do your job and improve Customer Relationship.

pquIo
12-10-2015, 06:10 AM
Well... I think that egg like in tadirin system..:panda::panda:

Majin Vineet
12-10-2015, 06:46 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/09/9ee8cf30d6fdece50e936f030db4edc7.jpg

Thanks n Perfect Meme

shingerino
12-10-2015, 06:52 AM
I thought it will be a winter event this friday but another gauntlet event.

Akhil Shady
12-10-2015, 07:02 AM
Hopefully the pet is as good as Night Shade

Majin Vineet
12-10-2015, 07:55 AM
yeah winter event definitely got delayed by a week from last year xD
I think Arlor is Suffering from Global Warming...

Adienl
12-10-2015, 08:45 AM
I think Arlor is Suffering from Global Warming...
Probably because of idle warriors, releasing a lot of unwanted gas, while searching for parties.

Muteds
12-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Banner Pink color please Gauntlet VI :3
new mythic level 46 better proc.
dont make moobs to hard for kill cos this long event and i thing need to much points go to platinum tier , thanks just some idea ;)

geeman75
12-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Probably because of idle warriors, releasing a lot of unwanted gas, while searching for parties.
You know why don't you go troll another post, and leave warrior's alone.
you obviously have no idea what warrior's go through. Before you say make another class sts should have never given an option to be a warrior if they wernt going to viable to the game period.

Don't even bother with oh I know or some other crap because if you did know you wouldn't have said anything bashing warriors so plz bro/sis keep your classism comment's to yourself.

Thank you very much from all us gas field tanks... :-/

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

geeman75
12-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Jugg hmmm we will see...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Shobhit Chaturvedi
12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
fixes the aegis proc. Or if it was a nerf, speak. This silence makes the most frustrating problem.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?280751-not-only-they-fixed-the-aegis-bug-but-they-also-nerf-it/page6

Agreed! Thank you for speaking! :)

aerit
12-10-2015, 10:43 AM

Announcements

The Gauntlet Returns!

Game Updates

Juggernaut Changes

Bug Fixes

Coming Soon

What's Next?

what color is the banner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinpendragon
12-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Please no more gauntlets. Please please please. Uses up way too many elixers for insignificant rewards.
If your going to fix something, fix the lag rates, better balance jewel drops, and create a new zone to level players to 50.
So much for the hope the Winter Event was going to start this weekend....:sigh:

Nat King Aggrey
12-10-2015, 11:12 AM
Let start to jugg muahaha

ign rtsel

"Nthng"
12-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Gauntlet, gauntlet, gauntlet. We don't need gauntlet. All players waiting for winter event but :/ I feel very bad. [emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji298] [emoji298]

Hustle
12-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Awesome!! So stoked for gauntlet!! After double Orc tags this is exactly what we wanted!! Now we can farm whatever it is that drops from those cool looking bosses!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Loyallivnlife Ceo
12-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Lmao twink wars are impossible to kill now goodluck

VISHNU (sparkstrom)
12-10-2015, 02:46 PM
Waiting for update....

ungarn
12-10-2015, 03:33 PM
Yooooooooooo

Askercik
12-10-2015, 03:47 PM
i dont now but ,howmanyplls say in this game ilove guauntlet,,i think litle 25% thats it..75% arboredplz stop it we r doing naw gountlet 123456789 ,10' and al of this in 1year:/ if i am wrongsry ,i sayonly whati se, noting more

terrordeadd
12-10-2015, 04:06 PM
porque o set mistico novo upado e tao fraco perto do set mistico antigo e inferior da pouco stats fizerao de qualquer jeito nao e digna de lv 46 arrumem ela principalmente as de magos que sao ridiculas.
aquela perninha de fora mal feita poe algo pra fica mais bonita .

xmami
12-10-2015, 05:19 PM
Not much of a gauntlet runner, but the bosses look cool xD. Hope you lb runners have fun and good luck to yáll. Um please STS make bonus zones available this event(I really like those).

Also it looks like I see tracks in the ice/snow...Penguin tracks? Are we saving penguins? lol

PopChip
12-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Excited for the event!

Hoardseeker
12-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Wow I'm actually really happy that the Brood of Syrillax will be on the 17th because I have to study for finals all this week and do them next D: I'll actually be able to enjoy this event!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Same , but my last exam is on 21st

arcanefid
12-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Are we supposed to crack that egg? :D

PopChip
12-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Can't wait for winter event

Coalhouse
12-12-2015, 11:47 PM
In 2013 Tarlok attacked Frozen Hope, so we killed him and the dragon he rode in on.

In response, the following year, the dragons of Tindrin allegedly left their enclave and burned parts of Arlor. Although I have already expressed my doubts about this:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?160195-Conspiracy-Theory

So we killed them all; adults, eggs and young.

In retaliation, that winter Syrillax left Ursume and laid waste to Balmy Beach. So we killed her(?).

Now is appears that Syrillax's progeny are out for vengeance and Frozen Hope is in trouble again.

When will this cycle of violence ever end?

Having said that, a nice little war might stimulate the economy. So why not?

janrye
12-13-2015, 01:18 AM
Oh just another gaunlet :D

krebsroger62
12-13-2015, 06:48 AM
But this will shorten then wait. Nice :)

Killian229
12-13-2015, 04:10 PM
Good start on Warriors.Seems to need some balance for lower pvp but I love the new tankiness though.anyone who complains about Warriors are op now...lol at you.end game we can be beat by as much as 40% damage. A game shouldnt be judged solely on pvp(or bettee,twink pvp).PvE almost always waaaay more important. base armor stats for int/dex items need 5% increase(guestimates) as well as Warriors need 10-15% average weapon damage increase (guess).just some ideas to balance the game better.if you never give us more damage for Warriors I will be anticipating something new for Warriors (hope its good to)gauntlet is boring/flooded with plat only runners on leaderboards.you will never ever get there without plat.that needs to change if you want more fanbase.bring back Test Server,if I recall you had used it before.(if not only for select people before events)!There are many ways to go about this.Many ways to stop leaks.Remember,you control ToS :) thanks sts.Really looking forward to winter event!you guys can run some of the best events(maybe stop gauntlet or change it...)!

Gabrielcabral
12-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Gauntlet again!?? Oh boy... that sucks...

Mucsi
12-14-2015, 03:36 PM
ty for the ethyl fix
Your sarcasm makes me laugh always, Hali 😆

Ardbeg
12-14-2015, 05:19 PM
ty for the ethyl fix

Yes, we warriors waited a long time for that one.

Zynzyn
12-14-2015, 11:14 PM
For the Winter event, please let us loot Eye of Syrillax like last year.

Hoardseeker
12-15-2015, 09:38 AM
No news about Glintstone....bad sts
Nothing about lv36 mythic set yet