PDA

View Full Version : lion mask

Tippertwo
12-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Ok guys ... I just have a question, nothing else. I see warriors all the time with the lion mask that's golden on their faces. I was wondering what that's called ... I really want to buy it xD.
Also, whats that heart banner called? O.o

Fyrce
12-10-2015, 03:17 PM
There are a couple love banners. I think they are all untradeable.

The lion mask is a lovecraft mask. There were 3 versions. Also untradeable. Some lovecraft vanities can still be obtained randomly from lovecraft chests. The masks were crafted or purchased w tokens.

Keedu
12-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Ok guys ... I just have a question, nothing else. I see warriors all the time with the lion mask that's golden on their faces. I was wondering what that's called ... I really want to buy it xD.
Also, whats that heart banner called? O.o
Romantic mask, banner mom, dad xD

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
12-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Thanks! How do you get this set? Or lovecraft sets?
I see the loveset chests in auct for like 70k. Is it worth it to buy it?

Keedu
12-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Romantic mask?

Tippertwo
12-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Romantic mask?

Lion mask but I also want the banner with hearts coming (which looks like) out of our back xD.

Darrksight
12-11-2015, 03:46 AM
the vanitys u mention are non-tradeable ... except the mask which can be bought from auction house :)

Tippertwo
12-11-2015, 09:59 AM
the vanitys u mention are non-tradeable ... except the mask which can be bought from auction house :)
The mask can't be bought from auction, either.

Fyrce
12-11-2015, 10:15 AM
There is a version of these masks, one for each class, which were purchased w plat. These are tradeable. They are called romantic masks. The purple romantic robes that are tradeable come from the same event.

Tippertwo
12-11-2015, 11:14 AM
There is a version of these masks, one for each class, which were purchased w plat. These are tradeable. They are called romantic masks. The purple romantic robes that are tradeable come from the same event.
Ooh thank you! :)

saucabatie
06-21-2016, 11:40 PM
It's from event valentine . not tradeable

Sandeeep
06-22-2016, 05:35 PM
the lion mask is a vanity called romantic mask (currently around 90-100k each)
however a better version is the same lions mask but with a cowboy hat as well , this is called a lovecraft set and is non-tradable,

i prefer the romantic mask (tradeable) more ...... sells fast, i got it for 59k lucky me....
for the heart banners there are several,
the ones showing the words MOM or DAD are called banner mom and banner dad respectively,
the others are red hearts coming out, and the next is small golden hearts coming out
these are non-tradable vanity backs from lovecraft chests

in regards, u get them easily in golden love craft chests more
but only if u open like 15-25 do u actually stand a chance at something good, alot of money , i wouldnt advise it unless ur rich or its ur dream vanity

Tippertwo
06-23-2016, 10:23 AM
It's from event valentine . not tradeable

the lion mask is a vanity called romantic mask (currently around 90-100k each)
however a better version is the same lions mask but with a cowboy hat as well , this is called a lovecraft set and is non-tradable,

i prefer the romantic mask (tradeable) more ...... sells fast, i got it for 59k lucky me....
for the heart banners there are several,
the ones showing the words MOM or DAD are called banner mom and banner dad respectively,
the others are red hearts coming out, and the next is small golden hearts coming out
these are non-tradable vanity backs from lovecraft chests

in regards, u get them easily in golden love craft chests more
but only if u open like 15-25 do u actually stand a chance at something good, alot of money , i wouldnt advise it unless ur rich or its ur dream vanity
Guys. This thread was from last year .-. Please read when the date was posted before replying.
Closed thread.