PDA

View Full Version : Htc flyer anyone?

im4broke
06-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Recently bought this machine just to play Star Legends on...well it was on the list of reasons on whether to get a pc, DROID X2 or a tablet.

So far the PL experience from DROIDX to the Flyer has been awesome! But...two issues I am wondering if anyone else is having:

1. I think everyone has had sounds (like hearing Gurgox) stop working after lots if runs. With the Flyer this is happening to me a lot sooner. It has a 1.5gig proc and 1gig of ram, and cache is at max 6mb. After maybe 6 runs I start losing sounds.

2. The other issue is the Flyer has crashed while online via wifi (only wifi version). This actually cost my lvl 10 bird with 1,000+ kills his only death. This has happened more often than I feel is normal. And I should mention my ping was under 100 the last time it happened.

So, if anyone has bought the latest version of the Flyer (I think Best Buy exclusive), please post your experiences.

And if anyone, Devs especially, know if possible solutions and fixes, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thankyou