PDA

View Full Version : Vet looking for some info

DeadEyedEagle
12-11-2015, 03:44 AM
Hey there! I used to play a lot and stopped for good when I hit level 66 (mt fang cap) I was wondering about where this game has gone and if it is worth it to try to start to play again or not? I used to be in the top guild in PL (The Elite) but it seems as if the guild died :(

Superswice
12-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Hi there it's me Swice,

For some players like me this game is still awesome and on the other hand it sucks because the devs won't update this game anymore because the devs are trying to bet there lives on Arcane Legends which is catastrophically going active and it turns out to be Amazing also pocket legends sucks right now because many players are much more greedy than the older generations I'm talking about the items which exceeds the pocket legends gold capped it includes items worth 100m sometimes 700m and some players doesn't even helped low level players anymore what I'm trying to say is no more contests,events,active farm runs from time to time... But on the otherhand the lvl capped was raise to 80 which for some players thinks of it as a miracle... Well that's all I wanted to share with you by the way if you want to add me in game just feel free to add me and it's your choice to whether go back playing pocket legends or just play some games worth of your time like arcane legends^_^

Ign: superswice,superswicey,replacements

Bazinga!
12-11-2015, 11:41 AM
You can level up to 80 and farm the new elites, but thats all there's to look forward to. If you've quit already my suggestion is not to come back because there are no (promised) level cap raises, contests, new vanities, seasonal events etc...

Giazagilur
12-11-2015, 06:42 PM
I was officer of the elite a long time ago :) Pl is a great way to kill time, but yes prices have gone inflated and people are getting more creative with their scams. Doesn't hurt to come back and try out the new content. There's still some oldies who play :)

DeadEyedEagle
12-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the responses guys! Yeah I'm not sure I'll try to come back because the new gear is just the same stuff as the old overlord stuff just with better stats ... Also the set bonuses seem way too Grindy even more so then they used to be . I think I'm just going to stick with my XB1 . Just remembered the good times with this game and wanted to check in on it :)