PDA

View Full Version : Need Urgent Help by a Mod

Victimzz
12-11-2015, 08:04 AM
I need help bcoz i accidentally deleted my char. I alrdy pmed support 5 days ago with my email and i pmed again a while ago with my another email. Seems they are not reading my emails so I need ur help mods here tnx.

tomsawer
12-11-2015, 08:26 AM
No worries , they are reading your emails. It takes a few days because they handle a few other games they designed as well.
Be patient it could take up to 2 weeks to get get your account back.

Nathan Tupas
12-11-2015, 08:59 AM
I need help bcoz i accidentally deleted my char. I alrdy pmed support 5 days ago with my email and i pmed again a while ago with my another email. Seems they are not reading my emails so I need ur help mods here tnx.

Omg victimzz u deleted ur character by accident im confused how can u accidentally deleted ur character ( ?x100) if u click delete u still have to type the name of ur character so how is it possible im clueless

Victimzz
12-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Omg victimzz u deleted ur character by accident im confused how can u accidentally deleted ur character ( ?x100) if u click delete u still have to type the name of ur character so how is it possible im clueless
I really plan to delete it but i forgot the maridos egg in it.

Hoardseeker
12-11-2015, 09:04 AM
I really plan to delete it but i forgot the maridos egg in it.

That is unbelievable ,how could you take all items except the egg?

Victimzz
12-11-2015, 09:36 AM
That is unbelievable ,how could you take all items except the egg?
It is a lvl1 dummy acc. I planned opening the egg in it, but I saw a very good name not yet taken, so I deleted the toon forgotting that there is maridos egg in it for the sake of the name.

Majin Vineet
12-12-2015, 12:59 PM
When it comes for support then team STS rocks!!
Relax they are awesome in support, they may b busy these days preparing events etc...
Its my own experience ... Sts is too good for support. :)

Seoratrek
12-12-2015, 05:15 PM
They will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any concerns in the meantime feel free to send me a message.