PDA

View Full Version : Switch to juggernaut

dopemonkey
12-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Hey, I have never really used the juggernaut skill since I started playing. I tried it early on in the game and dropped it fairly soon after. With the new changes to the skill I'm going to try it out again and I was just wondering if it should just be a direct replacement for vengeful blood or if it would be feasible to use both with horn of renew and just one attack skill.
I'm probably going to drop vb but that kills me cause I love it the most. Just looking for some advice from more experienced warriors, cheers

mesalin
12-11-2015, 12:15 PM
You'll love jugg in elites like nordr , shuyal, tindrin and rengol. Also in normal rengol it can help you and your party surviving if you know what you doing.
I usually use jugg for tank hard elites like i said.
If you love vb too then you can try full support build ( its how i call that)
Windmill or chest splitter
Venge jugg and heal.
Endgame war should have both of them venge and jugg. Use depends on situation

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

dopemonkey
12-11-2015, 04:35 PM
I usually play with three different skill set ups depending if I'm solo, in a party or on a boss so I'll add a fourth which includes jugg. Probably start with jugg, cs, wm/at and hr for the elites, hopefully be an asset to the party with four taunts and harder to kill.
I never rated jugg just for the 45 sec cd but I'm thinking with the adjustments it sounds like a really good tanking skill.

Arachnophobik
12-12-2015, 03:30 AM
Of you do endgame pvp, its great on clashes. A must have if anything. And its less pot spams in elites like caves of tarewa, etc.

Oagaariw
01-28-2016, 10:06 PM
You'll love jugg in elites like nordr , shuyal, tindrin and rengol. Also in normal rengol it can help you and your party surviving if you know what you doing.
I usually use jugg for tank hard elites like i said.
If you love vb too then you can try full support build ( its how i call that)
Windmill or chest splitter
Venge jugg and heal.
Endgame war should have both of them venge and jugg. Use depends on situation

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033D using Tapatalk

Yes a warrior must have heal, and Jug or VG, as he said Jug is for harder maps like elites while VG is for PvP.
But in my opinion VG is better since it allows you to get more mana is you get hit which is a great benefit in PvP and in PvE.
And while you use VG you can use heal which can have 3 seconds of invincibility so that you have full health and mana again.
And since VG regens your mana fast you dont need to worry too much on having too much mana but more on your Str which is what a warrior needs.

mesalin
01-29-2016, 02:04 AM
Yes a warrior must have heal, and Jug or VG, as he said Jug is for harder maps like elites while VG is for PvP.
But in my opinion VG is better since it allows you to get more mana is you get hit which is a great benefit in PvP and in PvE.
And while you use VG you can use heal which can have 3 seconds of invincibility so that you have full health and mana again.
And since VG regens your mana fast you dont need to worry too much on having too much mana but more on your Str which is what a warrior needs.

Well i prefer more survivability than mana regen. Did you seen Juggernaut self heal?
Venge for pvp? Yes maybe for twinks, and yes IF YOU STACK IT WITH JUGG IN ENDGAME.
Hey mate, go to endgame PvP and tell me what's better : jugg or Vb.
IMO jugg is also useful in rengol maps, by timing that skill you can avoid many stuns and safe others or even yourself.

<Forgiveness>