PDA

View Full Version : Additional Inventory, Stash, Loadouts

KillerXyler
12-11-2015, 01:43 PM
With all new stuff coming in game like jewels, gears, vanities, ingridients, recipes, materials, etc. PLEASE WE NEED ADDITIONAL STASH and INVENTORY SLOTS AND ALSO LOADOUT BUTTONS. Pls double the current ones. Thank you!

Ps:
This has been suggested so many times!

dongp1994
12-11-2015, 05:40 PM
i would like sys to double current stash and inventory tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

oneazeli
12-12-2015, 04:36 AM
This should be done please! Just increase it or winter event will be like delete something to get something.

Kakashis
12-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I'm always deleting stuff after a few runs. An auto delete feature would be nice too. No one wants the rares and epic junk

nightmaresmoke
12-13-2015, 07:49 PM
So many similar threads about additional stash,inventory etc... but it's season 8 already still not happening the obvious reason would be no kaching$ for StS so not gonna happen you need miracle for this >_< good idea on additional loadouts though that's the only thing that might get implemented..

KillerXyler
12-14-2015, 05:00 PM
So many similar threads about additional stash,inventory etc... but it's season 8 already still not happening the obvious reason would be no kaching$ for StS so not gonna happen you need miracle for this >_< good idea on additional loadouts though that's the only thing that might get implemented..

You are right about this. This is actually my 3rd time to suggest this still hoping for a miracle... Lol

KillerXyler
12-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Yeah, I'm always deleting stuff after a few runs. An auto delete feature would be nice too. No one wants the rares and epic junk

Same prob that i have... Specially during events. Hope sts will do something about this asap.