PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix | 12/11/15

Remiem
12-11-2015, 05:04 PM
We were able to determine that one of the new Juggernaut changes, responsible for the scaling on the base ability and "Bring it On" upgrade was the cause of the frequent game crashes that players have been experiencing. To resolve this, we'll need to roll back these changes temporarily until we are able to implement a fix. Here's what will change:

Things that are rolling back:
• The base juggernaut ability will return to 300 uncharged, 500 charged instead of supporting the scaling
• The 'Bring it on' upgrade will not apply additional armor based on Strength when using charged juggernaut

Things that are staying:
• Ignore Pain will keep the 40% damage reduction, 65% for first 6 seconds on charge
• Second Wind will keep the heal threshold increase of < 40% instead of < 25%

Thank you to the community as a whole for providing helpful info and feedback that allowed us to track down and resolve this issue quickly!

Since the bug was found in the new tech that we used to implement the scaling, we estimate these changes will return in the next client update around the first quarter of next year.

Winkte
12-11-2015, 05:05 PM
warriors broke the game hehe.

Hustle
12-11-2015, 05:07 PM
That was fast! Guess giving warriors a decent buff does kill the game :disturbed:

Devaux
12-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Gauntlet is broken now. It either spawns me in the begging of town or in a match that's half way done! And I even tried using the solo method (/partyinvite "user name that doesn't exist") to try soloing yet it still loads me in a party.

Oezheasate
12-11-2015, 05:38 PM
Whos gonna repay my respecc scroll? Sts u could at least refund the warriors with one free respec scroll

reiewaun
12-11-2015, 06:22 PM
I agree with oez at least give us at least free respec scroll to those respec second I want say a big told uuuuuuu it was jugg to those questioned me for the freezing

additions
12-11-2015, 06:29 PM
Maybe you should change your it dpt lol..to be honest as for the observatopn by the gamers as well your lacking of new ideas/design/failing most of the time..recoloring of vanities/pets banners lile thos gauntlet color of banner almost same like season 2 gauntlet..imo you should hire a new employee ..haha

Froxanthar
12-11-2015, 07:41 PM
Remiem, I still get the app crash after the updates!

2 times to be exact.

Devaux
12-11-2015, 07:45 PM
hire a new employee ..haha

Hire me as a coder! I'd move to Texas in a heart beat.

mishafeng
12-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Hire me as a coder! I'd move to Texas in a heart beat.
Same AF. I would go and become a programmer or whatever it is so that I can give cool ideas and have them ACTUALLY TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Majin Vineet
12-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Finally Warriors shake whole AL... Hahaha...jk
:)

MeganNicole
12-11-2015, 11:12 PM
You need to fix this thing too,

illwilly
12-12-2015, 10:43 AM
We were able to determine that one of the new Juggernaut changes, responsible for the scaling on the base ability and "Bring it On" upgrade was the cause of the frequent game crashes that players have been experiencing. To resolve this, we'll need to roll back these changes temporarily until we are able to implement a fix. Here's what will change:

• The base juggernaut ability will return to 300 uncharged, 500 charged instead of supporting the scaling
• The 'Bring it on' upgrade will not apply additional armor based on Strength when using charged juggernaut

Things that are staying:
• Ignore Pain will keep the 40% damage reduction, 65% for first 6 seconds on charge

Thank you to the community as a whole for providing helpful info and feedback that allowed us to track down and resolve this issue quickly!

Since the bug was found in the new tech that we used to implement the scaling, we estimate these changes will return in the next client update around the first quarter of next year.

I did not run any maps before this fix, but i ran a planar2 now and the lag was constant if mobs moved, 180ping before start and floting ping from 800 to 7000... one spike at 43k. When at boss ping stabled on 600-800 until dead, which ping went to 180 again.. whole party had terrible lag... hope it helps

Luciano Lobo
12-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Give me back my respec scroll!!!! This is not fair!!!!

Floddish
12-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Remiem, I still get the app crash after the updates!

2 times to be exact.

Yeah i keep get app crashes too

Please fix

bonjovi3223
12-12-2015, 11:49 AM
I have seen this a total of 4 times in the game. Today i saw it twice, both times in aracnum grounds.

What is surprising is how are these things pilfering into the game when the respective event was closed months ago.

bonjovi3223
12-12-2015, 11:57 AM
I did not run any maps before this fix, but i ran a planar2 now and the lag was constant if mobs moved, 180ping before start and floting ping from 800 to 7000... one spike at 43k. When at boss ping stabled on 600-800 until dead, which ping went to 180 again.. whole party had terrible lag... hope it helps
Ever since the gauntlet update, I have been in a constant state of lag during play. Whether I am solo or in pt makes no difference, the lag is always there.
The green & yellow colors or the low number actually makes no difference lately. Even during these colors, many times the game behavior is as if its in arcane ping.

Just sharing my experience :)

ilhanna
12-12-2015, 01:36 PM
I keep getting gameplay stopping ping spikes even in trio Arena runs. It wasn't my connection either because my party (one in India, the other US) had the same problem at the same time. Even with yellow ping there were instances when game seemed to try to seize, catch up and fast forward. Please make sure none of this continues onto winter event.

galileogalilei
12-12-2015, 02:19 PM
still laggy...

wowdah
12-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Yeah I'm still crashing.

Intous
12-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Lmao. This is weird. How something from a previous event popped up. And lag is overwhelming, i cant do Planar Arena without getting 20k lag spikes :grumpy:
Sts u gotta fix this seriously :mad:

ajxn
12-12-2015, 08:19 PM
And my respec? 7u7

MeganNicole
12-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Lmao. This is weird. How something from a previous event popped up. And lag is overwhelming, i cant do Planar Arena without getting 20k lag spikes :grumpy:
Sts u gotta fix this seriously :mad:
They need to fix it ASAP. Its so annoying...

janrye
12-13-2015, 01:24 AM
i hope we get fix on these crashing and lag soon.

galileogalilei
12-13-2015, 02:59 AM
faking lag, i lost my 1hour combo elixir after dc and dc bcuz this terrible laggy, stupid game if not fix it asap too annoying!!!!!!!!

Intous
12-13-2015, 07:40 AM
Not only lag. But i also get constant game crashes.
Fix it Asap.

Swardix
12-13-2015, 11:11 AM
as i was thinking at very beginning, wars will be nerfed anyway... didnt expect it to come so fast.
now we will be waiting 3 yrs to get it fixed,,, mages heal scaling skill didnt crush the game, weard?
i lost gold on respec kit. sts repay me for that, u should start counting with players - u get ur salary from them ,,, u do it from here or shall i write to customer service? how didnt u find such big game crash bug while testing? ill switch to dps, devs gonna tank on their rouges n smurfs themselves

Transfordark
12-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Well played sts, well played.
You just needed to get rid of this buff to wars which you gave finally after ages and to do that you could only blame it for the cause of these massive lag and ping spikes. You just couldn't bear with the negative feedback and how you would have lost trust of many warriors. Also the bug is still not fixed which proves that Jugg effect wasn't the cause of it.

Intous
12-13-2015, 12:23 PM
You just needed to get rid of this buff to wars which you gave finally after ages and to do that you could only blame it for the cause of these massive lag and ping spikes. You just couldn't bear with the negative feedback and how you would have lost trust of many warriors. Also the bug is still not fixed which proves that Jugg effect wasn't the cause of it.
Hmm the ping lag spikes are gone tbh.
But there are still some game crashes, nerf rogues and it will be fixed (sarcasm).

Tigertwins
12-13-2015, 07:11 PM
Is Blowhorn a rare name? If so, what would be the price? Thanks!:worked_till_5am:

Hue
12-14-2015, 08:44 AM

Things that are staying:

Are you sure that rolling back half the skill isn't still accounting for the massive lag being reported by various players? Has it been tested or was it just 'found' & fixed without having testing, or is it none of that, & just low resources on servers?

I'm sure I don't stand alone when I say this but perhaps, Space Time Studios needs to consider ample testing of content that's going to be released before just throwing it out onto live servers? You've got thousands upon thousands of players complaining in game & on forums about said issue. A simple few hours testing it on a test server and the problem would've been found. Following that A sticky forums post explaining the happenings of the testing & why Juggernaut wouldn't be able to be pushed. Yes players would have been disappointed there wasn't going to be an update being pushed. However now whoever saw fit, to just release the update has realized it literally BROKE the game the skill has had to be reverted & majority of the problem, IE: ping spike on all platforms, browsers still crashing along with applications force closing.

On top of all that the lack of communication between Space Time Studios & the player base was non-existent! How can a company with such a large player base treat the community in such a way? To make it worse this isn't the first time its happened... I speak for majority of everyone when I say this. Please just test content, & keep us up to date on situations that arise. Don't leave your customers & community in the dark. It so frustrating.

rustygun
12-14-2015, 09:00 AM
Hey Remi, I'm not happy my juggernaut now breaking again feel like sts gave me a big fat cone of ice cream and after I taste they slap it out of my hand in the dirt. Imagine that!! lol.... anyway have a wonderful xmas fingers cross for hope you get a nice xmas bonus :))) and keep on doing a great job...

bonjovi3223
12-14-2015, 09:15 AM
What about the aegis also. How come there is no response on it?

rustygun
12-14-2015, 09:56 AM
Even after the so call "Juggernaut fix!" I still get killed by rogues... It was better no doubt.. And why its remi the one anounce this disapointment? Like Lamb to the slaughter huh!? You guys better be nice and respectful to Remi or things gona get ugly in here sadly but surely...

rustygun
12-14-2015, 10:07 AM
What about the aegis also. How come there is no response on it?

Man don't you see we Warriors are idiots in the eyes of devs look at all the buff mages get everything fit perfectly no problems.. I didnt even knew we got nerf find myself getting stuned on jug in clash check skill fix missing waste my $$ buying platz to respec zzzzz not cool

galileogalilei
12-14-2015, 10:13 AM
cant play da game i feel so frustating so depressing so disappointing , do sts care about me and everyone here ?

rustygun
12-14-2015, 10:46 AM

There is a bias against tanks this conclude that!!!!!!

rustygun
12-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Again I'll ask do tanks have to resort to ganging to survive because they can't 1 vs 1 against mages or rogues?

Hue
12-14-2015, 11:28 AM
Again I'll ask do tanks have to resort to ganging to survive because they can't 1 vs 1 against mages or rogues?

Short answer is yes we do. In the coming months we also should just have 5 mythic wars vs. See how the forums ends up of people crying that warrior mythic set is op. Guess what , the set will get a nerf just the the HoR did, along with Juggernaut, and we'll be back at square 1: failed development of warriors.

rustygun
12-14-2015, 11:45 AM
Short answer is yes we do. In the coming months we also should just have 5 mythic wars vs. See how the forums ends up of people crying that warrior mythic set is op. Guess what , the set will get a nerf just the the HoR did, along with Juggernaut, and we'll be back at square 1: failed development of warriors.

Yep one mage or rogue complain tank nerf lol..Remember when sts say spending platz gona be benificial look at the armor you can buy from using platz lvl 43 and glint 46 set %100 percent farmable. Why not %100 platz and or %100 farm up to you however u wish to proceed...lvl 43 set is useless to lvl 46 worrior farming all the items is crazy long and profit lost for stg...

Remiem
12-14-2015, 12:01 PM
Hey all! Just wanted to give you quick update (and I'll make a separate post momentarily). First, let me thank you all for surfacing this latest round of concerns and bugs from Friday's update. We are in the process of looking into each of the player reports and will try to resolve them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

scarysmerf
12-14-2015, 01:51 PM
Im no longer able to duel anyone when I try says im already dueling I tried logging out and reset my devise nothing works so must be a bug.

scarysmerf
12-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Are you sure that rolling back half the skill isn't still accounting for the massive lag being reported by various players? Has it been tested or was it just 'found' & fixed without having testing, or is it none of that, & just low resources on servers?

I'm sure I don't stand alone when I say this but perhaps, Space Time Studios needs to consider ample testing of content that's going to be released before just throwing it out onto live servers? You've got thousands upon thousands of players complaining in game & on forums about said issue. A simple few hours testing it on a test server and the problem would've been found. Following that A sticky forums post explaining the happenings of the testing & why Juggernaut wouldn't be able to be pushed. Yes players would have been disappointed there wasn't going to be an update being pushed. However now whoever saw fit, to just release the update has realized it literally BROKE the game the skill has had to be reverted & majority of the problem, IE: ping spike on all platforms, browsers still crashing along with applications force closing.

On top of all that the lack of communication between Space Time Studios & the player base was non-existent! How can a company with such a large player base treat the community in such a way? To make it worse this isn't the first time its happened... I speak for majority of everyone when I say this. Please just test content, & keep us up to date on situations that arise. Don't leave your customers & community in the dark. It so frustrating. thats why they made the test server for but hasnt been used for quite some time I liked being able to test things and give feedback hopfully they will fix the bugs before winter event starts.

bonjovi3223
12-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Hey all! Just wanted to give you quick update (and I'll make a separate post momentarily). First, let me thank you all for surfacing this latest round of concerns and bugs from Friday's update. We are in the process of looking into each of the player reports and will try to resolve them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
What about the nerf of the aegis? That was way before Friday.
You can clearly see the level of frustration it has created amongst the warriors by the numerous posts not forgetting the aggravation of the situation by certain mages coupled with a total lack of response from yourselves.

Methalica
12-14-2015, 04:59 PM
Pet feed to much expensive and happiness is too short, hope this issue can fix soon! Thankx and more power.

Killamurk
12-14-2015, 05:35 PM
Why do I have to feed my pet every 5 minutes??? I hope everything can be fixed.. Thanks

Methalica
12-14-2015, 06:01 PM
Whos gonna repay my respecc scroll? Sts u could at least refund the warriors with one free respec scroll

Great Suggestions brow!

rustygun
12-14-2015, 06:35 PM
Why do I have to feed my pet every 5 minutes??? I hope everything can be fixed.. Thanks

Omg for real why pets get hungry so fast and why so much gold to feed it I'm still wondering whats the big idea here in PvP I waste so much gold feeding pet and PvP give no returns but stupid death or kills smh some gold returns would be nice.. Good point thank you Killamurk...

rustygun
12-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Thank you remi and sts team for the respec scrolls that was very thoughtful.. You consideration is well appreciated :)

Nishantoo
01-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Plzz fix that lag thing. It's make me stuck on place I can't move if I get lagged once

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

Disco
01-14-2016, 02:35 PM
good hmmmmmmmm :/

Vanilllaice
01-15-2016, 12:28 AM
Man to bad back to my sorcerer it is

Blickquickly
01-18-2016, 09:07 AM
As far as hotfixes go, how about you all fix the Nordir ice bug. Id say exactly how i felt about that, but I hear swearing is frowned upon.