PDA

View Full Version : Notable Suggesstions

Hoardseeker
12-12-2015, 12:52 AM
I'd list out few Suggesstions and explain them

1. Low level Mythic

Remove Lower Level Mythics (Lunar,Blood Ruby, Fang , etc..) from Locked Ren'gol because they are mythics and costs Cheaper as Epic items

2. Re-Egging :
If we want to move a Arcane or mythic pet to another toon bounded to our account we can use this option , it costs 25 Plat for each re-egging and gives a NON-SELLABLE egg which can only be stashed ,Only applies to Arcane or Mythic pets

3.Character Expansion .
This is a quite good idea. When you reach certain level ( for example Lv51) You get access to Advanced Classes , You can switch Advanced classes but you need unlock them by doing quest by obtaining certain items. Each class has 3 Advanced Class . Each advanced class has 3 new different skills . When you switch Advanced Class, the skills will also get switched

Original idea [Explained]

Lots players have quit because of getting sick and tire with traditional Character class....:miserable:
Since AL released, we have always been playing with rouge, warrior and mage AND their abilities has never changed or improved while level limit has expanded . Therefore, i have an idea: expand character class when next level expansion.:bull_head:

Where:
Rouge could possibly expand into
- Archer (Range, attack by using Bow and Crossbow)
- Assassin (Melee, attack by using dagger {considering the fact that in AL, almost all rouge players are willing to use bow rather than dagger. Therefore, i would question, what is dagger for?})
- Assassin (Range, attack by using darts)

Warrior could possibly expand into
- Warrior (Melee, attack by using sword: abilities combine with buff and attack but more bias to damage )
- Paladin (Melee, attack by using sword&shield: abilities combine with buff and damage but more bias to buff)
- Berserker (Melee, attack by using hammer: completely bias to damage)

Mage could possibly expand into
-Mage [ (Range, attack by using staff: elemental attacks. Like rouge, most mage players willing to use gun rather than staff... )
- Mechanic (Range, attack by using gun)
- Summoner (Range, attack by summoning mobs)

1 Extra skill slots = 5 intotal

"I know it's big work to create new characters and those stuff, so another solution is; when next level expansion, if player reach level 51, then they can request for job/class transfer." For example; when player reach lvl51, then they can accept quest from a NPC for job/class transfer to Archer, Assassin etc. (only first time free, for second or more transfer requests cost considerable amount of platinums(500 or more), which in order to control player keep swapping around different classes. Therefore, it is necessary to take time to deliberate your decision that what rout you want to play

Make use of Dagger and Staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________:snowman:...

4.Lv36 Mythic set

Covert them into Vanity .

Intous
12-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Gotta agree with ya hoardie >.>
Nice job.

Hail
12-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Great ideas.
The amount of toons on my account that have Arcanes which I never use is shocking, #2 would be a dream if it was to be implemented.

Hoardseeker
12-13-2015, 03:39 AM
Great ideas.
The amount of toons on my account that have Arcanes which I never use is shocking, #2 would be a dream if it was to be implemented.

Yes as it is Non-Tradeable/Sellable and costs Plat ,it would not greatly affect the price of those eggs