PDA

View Full Version : Missing jewels from stash

KKIDIRA
12-12-2015, 01:35 AM
I put 3 excellent finesse and 3 fortified finesse jewels in my stash from my mage, switch to my rogue and there is only 1 excellent finesse and 1 fortified finesse in my stash.
In the space of 1 min switching to craft, I've lost 4 expensive jewels

Is there anyway to recover these please, finesse are not easy to get and to have them go missing because of game glitch is terrible.

For some reason I can't access support either

KKIDIRA
12-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Since I don't have the richest stash I keep a close eye on what I put in and take out.
I put in enough for my rogue to craft jewels, so 3 of each

bhupeshkansal
12-12-2015, 07:24 AM
Agree on this , I also doubt on missing my few jewels like ex chao,stan mind, as once i had 3 exe chao 2 in ring and 1 in pendent, i ungeem them and kept in stash for selling purpuse , bt later on afrer a week or two when i put them in cs i found i got only 2 ex chao, that time I think it could b only my thinking,
Bt till today that 3rd jewel is in my mind, I lost or just a cloud of my mind

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Loyallivnlife Ceo
12-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Probably put it in there around the time of the update.. I bought two luck elix and used one. Stood in kraken after update my elix in inventory was gone and the one I used. But eh it wasnt that much so....

Seoratrek
12-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Please email us at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details of the issue. You don't have to log into our support site to contact us - feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions!