View Full Version : Upgrading arcane quest

herculeans
12-12-2015, 02:13 AM
I would like to have arcane weapons ,ring upgrading quest to the highest level rather than introducing new ones

Its just a suggestion ;)

nightmaresmoke
12-18-2015, 01:00 AM
Sts devs doesn't care bro..

Errorrz
01-07-2016, 12:39 AM
Disagree , it will make arcane fossil and arcane shard price drop . Then more player will be rich and all player can has arcane pet and gear bcause has more golds . Players will dont want to buy plats from sts because they will search what they want on auction only and this game K.O because no money come from plats buyer anymore .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Aprove
01-07-2016, 05:43 AM
Enuff wit Arcanez stuff.
Mythic set lv 36 need some love from devs.
(sarcasm, also a suggestion :p )

Disagree , it will make arcane fossil and arcane shard price drop . Then more player will be rich and all player can has arcane pet and gear bcause has more golds . Players will dont want to buy plats from sts because they will search what they want on auction only and this game K.O because no money come from plats buyer anymore .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
How it will make arcane shard's and fossil's price drop??? If they do make an upgrade to arcane ring, the Arcane Shard's price will go up instead. (BTW This thread is talking about upgrading Arcane items, How does Arcane Fossil relate to this stuff?? It's an ingredient to make Nekro, a pet, which is definitely not upgradeable in the future) [IMO]