PDA

View Full Version : For those choosing a twink bracket...

EQT
12-12-2015, 01:32 PM
L15-16 is by far the most populated bracket. There's a ton of decent skilled players here; more than than in most brackets (from personal experience). Also this bracket is very forgiving gear wise. I spent in total 2.7m on my pvp rogue set (including jewels) and I am pretty competitive in vs and clash.

The class balance is amazing, its NO longer a case of rogue>mage and tank. Each class can beat any other class (you can adapt your build to face different style of opponents and this goes for every type of class) I know because I have every type of class at l15-16.

I know that many of you tried and it's a lot of ganging etc... but it has great potential and it's actually on the mend (getting better). The biggest guilds are now giving slots and its a less hostile environment. Most of the players here at 15-16 will accept vs anytime as opposed to ganging you if you ask them nicely.

Here is a taste of l15-16 check the channel for videos on rogue l16 vs no pet style. (more videos to be uploaded on different classes)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClvL-Y1v6BNKzzrbmF_1RxA

Sky_is_epicgear
12-12-2015, 01:42 PM
I don't mean to take away from your post or be disrespectful but,

The biggest guilds are now giving slots and its a less hostile environment. Most of the players here at 15-16 will accept vs anytime as opposed to ganging you if you ask them nicely.
No, they really don't....
But it's still fun if you remain positive n play smart ;)

EQT
12-12-2015, 01:46 PM
I don't mean to take away from your post or be disrespectful but,

No, they really don't....
But it's still fun if you remain positive n play smart ;)

Just make friends in each guild and they will give slots

Antispace
12-12-2015, 04:48 PM
U obviously cant use ur skills nab go train some more ffsh and y is ur channel called bully al? r u bully? Zzz nab

Appeltjes
12-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Anti stop bullying inva ;p

killhost
12-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Lol vsing a rog who doesnt use any helm so skilled....!

Floddish
12-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Nice vids bro

xutreuqux
12-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Agreed. Theres always a match going on and room gets full instantly if u want war. Class balance is nice even mages can kill tanks. The big guilds have some members who play fair. Tank stacking is no longer effective, we need mages or rogues too. Nd if u get ganged, just call and gang back. Get trash talked, just stay cool and troll em. Blocking means a room is kept full=active bracket. If theres a bracket where they cant block means not enough players in entire lvl to fill a room. Its very popular bracket to run events too, gear isnt that hard to find. Even with gauntlet and many twinks r running for it, i found 2 full ctf rooms just now having war. So yea this is very nice bracket

Sent from my LG-D410 using Tapatalk

Antispace
12-13-2015, 07:24 AM

Ikr he just sucks abother wasted nekro GG

EQT
12-13-2015, 09:36 AM

shotted has helm u noob

epicrrr
12-14-2015, 06:53 AM
Go 13-14 :)

Appeltjes
12-14-2015, 11:09 AM
Got a clash vid from 15-17 soon too (if youtube doesn't waste another 200 mins)!

Appeltjes
12-14-2015, 02:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o_8ykkOeGw

4vs4 at the 15-17 bracket, not edited except for the title at the start.

yubaraj
12-14-2015, 06:31 PM
L15-16 is by far the most populated bracket. There's a ton of decent skilled players here; more than than in most brackets (from personal experience). Also this bracket is very forgiving gear wise. I spent in total 2.7m on my pvp rogue set (including jewels) and I am pretty competitive in vs and clash.

The class balance is amazing, its NO longer a case of rogue>mage and tank. Each class can beat any other class (you can adapt your build to face different style of opponents and this goes for every type of class) I know because I have every type of class at l15-16.

I know that many of you tried and it's a lot of ganging etc... but it has great potential and it's actually on the mend (getting better). The biggest guilds are now giving slots and its a less hostile environment. Most of the players here at 15-16 will accept vs anytime as opposed to ganging you if you ask them nicely.

Here is a taste of l15-16 check the channel for videos on rogue l16 vs no pet style. (more videos to be uploaded on different classes)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClvL-Y1v6BNKzzrbmF_1RxA

How long you played 15 16 mage? Spending 2.7 million for mages won't get u near any competition. You are basically a food in vs with war and rogue.

XxpuretankxX
12-14-2015, 06:39 PM
How long you played 15 16 mage? Spending 2.7 million for mages won't get u near any competition. You are basically a food in vs with war and rogue.

u know its not all about gear right, maybe hes skilled at pvping at mage

killhost
12-14-2015, 06:43 PM

Are you really talking about skills? Ive farmed u and your guikd countless of times without counting you as a player even you shouldnt talk about skills couse if u where skilled wouldnt your guild swich you every time they faced us so be silent EQT is one of the most skilled mages ive played with and ive been twinking since pvp got implemented into game

Pm4lesson ign fake

yubaraj
12-14-2015, 06:50 PM
u know its not all about gear right, maybe hes skilled at pvping at mage

Actually, most of the time it's about gears. Let's suppose you bought toor and some good gears and fully jeweled with standard tier. Around 3 million I guess. And u see another mage with nekro and para gear but equally skilled. You guys doing a duel and you know the result. I guess I don't have to tell. It's just about vs with another mage. You know what happens if you meet warrior and rogue for vs. First it is gears and then skill imo.

yubaraj
12-14-2015, 06:54 PM
Are you really talking about skills? Ive farmed u and your guikd countless of times without counting you as a player even you shouldnt talk about skills couse if u where skilled wouldnt your guild swich you every time they faced us so be silent EQT is one of the most skilled mages ive played with and ive been twinking since pvp got implemented into game

Pm4lesson ign fake

Haha you make me laugh . You are the one who looses with 17 rogue while you were 18 and everyone made you a fun. BTW I wasn't talking about skills . I was talking about gears. And I did not have para and nekro at that time. Come to 23 if you wanna vs me.

killhost
12-14-2015, 07:00 PM
Haha you make me laugh . You are the one who looses with 17 rogue while you were 18 and everyone made you a fun. BTW I wasn't talking about skills . I was talking about gears. And I did not have para and nekro at that time. Come to 23 if you wanna vs me.
Lolol make fun of me? I just said how much i farmed you like an private dummy and ur comeback is "17 killed 18"? Dude i talk about you lmao why bring in others i stated how skill-less you where and you type of someone else thats what i would call desperate hahaha your a joke idk why i even bother answering on a such skill-less players coment lolz my offer still stands pm4lesson ign fake

yubaraj
12-14-2015, 07:18 PM
Lolol make fun of me? I just said how much i farmed you like an private dummy and ur comeback is "17 killed 18"? Dude i talk about you lmao why bring in others i stated how skill-less you where and you type of someone else thats what i would call desperate hahaha your a joke idk why i even bother answering on a such skill-less players coment lolz my offer still stands pm4lesson ign fake

I don't care what you say. You are the most hated trash talker and ganger I have ever seen in that bracket. Also I don't understand why you always bring other and talk about skill. I don't have to learn any ganging n tt skill from 18 noob who lost to 17.

XxpuretankxX
12-14-2015, 07:23 PM
Actually, most of the time it's about gears. Let's suppose you bought toor and some good gears and fully jeweled with standard tier. Around 3 million I guess. And u see another mage with nekro and para gear but equally skilled. You guys doing a duel and you know the result. I guess I don't have to tell. It's just about vs with another mage. You know what happens if you meet warrior and rogue for vs. First it is gears and then skill imo.

lol im a tank and i farmed rogues, mages and other tanks who are way better geared than me, i just have more skill
u cant always just charge into a fight spamming skills u need to actually have skill not just gear

xnorwayx
12-14-2015, 07:50 PM

Pm4lesson accordance. Rogue with 13 gear u couldn't kill in vs.

P.S.: I can see next 10 pages full with tt :)

EQT
12-15-2015, 02:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o_8ykkOeGw

4vs4 at the 15-17 bracket, not edited except for the title at the start.

Get your own thread nab

killhost
12-15-2015, 03:25 AM
Pm4lesson accordance. Rogue with 13 gear u couldn't kill in vs.

P.S.: I can see next 10 pages full with tt :)

Couldnt kill? R u joking with me? Kiddo i farmed u 5-6 times while u still tryed run around on the map and on the last one i stopped couse u still where just running around with doin 0 damage on me whars the purpose of 1v1 if oposite does no damage on me? We can try now if you want i still have my 18

xnorwayx
12-15-2015, 04:32 AM
Couldnt kill? R u joking with me? Kiddo i farmed u 5-6 times while u still tryed run around on the map and on the last one i stopped couse u still where just running around with doin 0 damage on me whars the purpose of 1v1 if oposite does no damage on me? We can try now if you want i still have my 18

Yes, you did no damage at all :) nice lies about 5-6 times. From what I remember u never killed me :)

killhost
12-15-2015, 04:42 AM
Yes, you did no damage at all :) nice lies about 5-6 times. From what I remember u never killed me :)

Like i said since you like lie alot i still have my lvl 18 how about less talk more farm? I dont like when my food talk too much nd besides i know you will come with another reason of "my set is lvl 13" wich is clearly a lie but lets stick to your lies and say its true.
i will take the set i use on my lvl 15 tank so u cry less then u did that day aight? Im waiting for u now

xnorwayx
12-15-2015, 07:20 PM
Like i said since you like lie alot i still have my lvl 18 how about less talk more farm? I dont like when my food talk too much nd besides i know you will come with another reason of "my set is lvl 13" wich is clearly a lie but lets stick to your lies and say its true.
i will take the set i use on my lvl 15 tank so u cry less then u did that day aight? Im waiting for u now

>lvl 13 set is a lie, when u know I used it

Also stop crying. U don't remember about complaining u had wrong build?

XxpuretankxX
12-15-2015, 11:21 PM

ummmm sorry to interfere but this isnt proof of using a 13 set, u couldve easy got in the game and bought level 13 gear and posted this

xnorwayx
12-16-2015, 01:38 AM
ummmm sorry to interfere but this isnt proof of using a 13 set, u couldve easy got in the game and bought level 13 gear and posted this

Yes, so you want to say I'm wasting 600k just for 1 post on forums? Lmfao

killhost
12-16-2015, 02:06 AM

I can believe you came from lvl 13 but to wearing 13 set as 17 yeh nice try with 13 set a cs or ss would been 450 on you lmao nd besides i have 15 set 18 set is it hard to wear my 15 set nd take ss with it nd say i used 15 set? Not hard at all

Titanium
12-16-2015, 11:46 AM
Forget me moar :eek:

I have so many bros in arms these days !

butterspar
12-19-2015, 12:54 AM

Pm4lesson ign fake
Pm4lesson? K come vs me and teach me how to lose

XxpuretankxX
12-19-2015, 01:21 PM
i can teach u how to lose if u come back to 27 .-. please

Xdumbx
12-21-2015, 09:16 AM
I went on my twink to check the brackett out again, to see If I want to come back. I dident get ganged and I dident see any trash talking. from my experience from this bracket, there are some people who freak out when you kill them gang or no gang. And thoughs same people get the other people mad, and so boom trash talk is born.

Scarysite Pvp
12-23-2015, 04:42 AM
I'm op

Ign: NarKotics

Scarysite Pvp
12-23-2015, 04:50 AM
Also this is true 15-16 is a good braket and very active with a lot of guilds to join incase u can't Handle that gang but imo 17+ is a bit more challenging. Still I miss 16 so much fun. :)

butterspar
12-23-2015, 05:02 AM
i can teach u how to lose if u come back to 27 .-. please

Nu, am poor sirs
Gold pls