PDA

View Full Version : Very worried that tanks will become op

abe
12-12-2015, 09:13 PM
I am a season one player I remember playing as a Mage seeing rouges pvp and farm everyone the updates came causeing rouges to become weaker (debuff) taking 200+dmg away from us that was ok..........before Mage and war got there buff becoming almost unkillable with shield and jugg ......no worries there just wait for shield or jugg to drop but then the community crys because warrior isn't strong enough dosnt have dps and so on. Now sts have updated warriors 2x maybe 3 but nothing for rouge I'm starting to think that the community wants sts to neglect rouge and prioritize Mage and warrior this is very unfair to the rouges who don't like to play as anything else. I'm not complaining just wanted to express my feelings of this situation please do the same.
Ign:solovv
Birghted: rouge

Zeus
12-12-2015, 09:18 PM
I am a season one player I remember playing as a Mage seeing rouges pvp and farm everyone the updates came causeing rouges to become weaker (debuff) taking 200+dmg away from us that was ok..........before Mage and war got there buff becoming almost unkillable with shield and jugg ......no worries there just wait for shield or jugg to drop but then the community crys because warrior isn't strong enough dosnt have dps and so on. Now sts have updated warriors 2x maybe 3 but nothing for rouge I'm starting to think that the community wants sts to neglect rouge and prioritize Mage and warrior this is very unfair to the rouges who don't like to play as anything else. I'm not complaining just wanted to express my feelings of this situation please do the same.

1. Season 1 did not have PvP.
2. Mages were OP in S2 PvP at first, because all their stuns/freezes worked with no immunity.

Rogues are fine, as I am a rogue myself. If you are finding difficulty in dealing with other classes, there are 3 factors for that: ping, skill, or gear.

Tabeer Amin
12-12-2015, 09:27 PM
Mages still dying from rogue's combo...even nub(undergeared) rogues can kill mages wid combo.
New bow's proc is op for rogue's.
Proc can kill u from behind the wall in ctf (-_-).
Each class have thier +ve and -ve points...

-Mage who dont have a Major prob from war buff.

Hustle
12-12-2015, 09:44 PM

Most tanks are not calling for pvp buffs and all agree that the tank stacking era of the earlier seasons must not return. Most threads just want tanks to be able to take part in elites and pve and contribute. The dream is to see a party that includes a tank set a leaderboard timed run. An effective tank class helps every other class because runs are usually easier and involve less deaths and potspamming for the dps.

Schnitzel
12-13-2015, 12:23 AM
1. Season 1 did not have PvP.

I thought this would be relevant...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f3/04/0e/f3040e4b04f196e34784cb5f8b31ed2d.jpg

Alhuntrazeck
12-13-2015, 04:22 AM
A forumer called Aedenos once said on a thread a year or so ago something which has remained with me:

"I generally find that people think the other classes are better in PvP, and that their own is best in PvE."

Grass will always be greener on the other side, it's human nature :)

Bmwmsix
12-13-2015, 04:29 AM

ROUGE (french)= Red !!!!

Greatankush
12-13-2015, 05:42 AM
I didn't read anything...

Shut up u nab
go to hell
after so much begging we got jugger fixed and u didn't say that u had a problem with rogues being op

#NerfRogues
#KillMages

Reunegade
12-13-2015, 08:14 AM
I didn't read anything...

Shut up u nab
go to hell
after so much begging we got jugger fixed and u didn't say that u had a problem with rogues being op

#NerfRogues
#KillMages
If I were told to 'go to hell,' that person should have a better reason than 'I didn't read anything.'

Dalmony
12-13-2015, 09:16 AM
He never said he remembers seeing pvp IN season 1.... just that he is a season one player, and he also remembers early pvp.

Oezheasate
12-13-2015, 10:44 AM
Very worried that you have actually no idea what you're talking about.
Check out the three classes at endgame with decent gear, talk with experienced players and then when u have more of an idea about how classes actually work make a thread about this issue

Endkey 2.0
12-13-2015, 11:16 AM
Very worried that you have actually no idea what you're talking about.
Check out the three classes at endgame with decent gear, talk with experienced players and then when u have more of an idea about how classes actually work make a thread about this issue

Acting the same way on line and in forums? dam son!

Visiting
12-13-2015, 11:36 AM

Endy you're on Line :O?

Dragonrider023
12-13-2015, 11:39 AM
Mages OP, no problem....Rogues OP, no problem. Wait, Tanks buffed? Gotta go and flame.

Zeus
12-13-2015, 11:49 AM
He never said he remembers seeing pvp IN season 1.... just that he is a season one player, and he also remembers early pvp.

Early PvP would still be mages being the most OP, rogues being the weakest.

Oezheasate
12-13-2015, 01:18 PM

O.o how do i act?
Btw i have all 3 classes capped, without plat buying, but i still dont presume to know what needs to be fixed/buffed/nerffed for the classes except for tanks, which is my main class i use intesively for both pvp/pve.

Edit: Yes pve, u can use tanks for pve xd, just need good friends who value running with friends more than fast runs.

Intous
12-13-2015, 03:05 PM
O.o how do i act?
Btw i have all 3 classes capped, without plat buying, but i still dont presume to know what needs to be fixed/buffed/nerffed for the classes except for tanks, which is my main class i use intesively for both pvp/pve.

Edit: Yes pve, u can use tanks for pve xd, just need good friends who value running with friends more than fast runs.

So ur saying that anyone whining for tank buff is a friendless loser? Lmao
+1

Redjellydonut
12-13-2015, 03:29 PM
Lol the community wanted a buff for endgame warriors only.

Oezheasate
12-13-2015, 04:52 PM
So ur saying that anyone whining for tank buff is a friendless loser? Lmao
+1

I really wanna know how you interpret that out of my post because when i read it it conveys a completely different message to me.

Intous
12-13-2015, 05:42 PM
That's what I got :P

tomsawer
12-13-2015, 05:47 PM
Wow! And I mean WOW! Other games like battle command ect . if someone said go to hell blah blah , someone from s.t.s. would have interfered and said " keep it clean and respect each other" I've been emailed for less !..lol
Just saying .

abe
12-13-2015, 09:11 PM
Well it seems I have made a couple no life gamers mad with my statement .well I would like to apologize like I said I was just expressing my opinion also @state you a paper war -_- anyway that's your reason you feel like that I also have had the luxury of maxing out 3 accounts all high damge,armor,hp,crit I have had it all everything in the game besides new mythic set and sns(shady and surge) I know what I'm talking about truly and war is well on its way to being a rouge tank with a 30%-20% less crit explain that!!!!!!

Oezheasate
12-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Well it seems I have made a couple no life gamers mad with my statement .well I would like to apologize like I said I was just expressing my opinion also @state you a paper war -_- anyway that's your reason you feel like that I also have had the luxury of maxing out 3 accounts all high damge,armor,hp,crit I have had it all everything in the game besides new mythic set and sns(shady and surge) I know what I'm talking about truly and war is well on its way to being a rouge tank with a 30%-20% less crit explain that!!!!!!

Oh boy, setting you on the path of enlightement will be an impossible task im afraid, as you are so completely and utterly mistaken.

Zeus
12-13-2015, 10:10 PM

What's your rogue's name? I'd like to see your playstyle so I can tell you what you do wrong and educate you so there aren't more of these types of forum threads. Warriors are neither OP nor UP right now.

abe
12-14-2015, 12:57 AM
Ign: solovv it was solodolouch

abe
12-14-2015, 12:59 AM
And I didn't say they op ATM but they will be at this rate

Bmwmsix
12-14-2015, 03:34 AM
Yawnnnnnnn.....did the Marsians infiltrated planet earth already? :banana:

Gabrielcabral
12-16-2015, 10:57 AM
STS made wrong buff to tanks... they buffed they on pvp and not on pve... they was strong on pvp and weak at pvp... now they are TO MUCH strong on pvp and STILL weak on pve