PDA

View Full Version : Endgame isnt even fun now.

plpr
12-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Its pathetic how a pure int mage can 2v1 pure elite birds and win every game. The even more rediculous part is 80% of the mages that are int now were pally at 77 cap. like come on you have that much skill to just use the new "best" its just sad.

JTZ
12-13-2015, 03:47 AM
It's called a new meta.

Iheybeautiful
12-13-2015, 05:03 AM
Yeah its so greeniculous now.
Get it? Haha so funny.

Marika1
12-13-2015, 05:46 AM
Maybe a pure int mage can ffa 2v1 the silly 76 birds, but i would like to see that random full int mage beat the real birds in pvp even 1v1. This thread was made by someone who doesn't play this game on a regular basis. Some birds do INSANE damage. By the time your drain hits you are long dead when facing a tough bird. If u try kite and one spell fails again, you are dead unless you ms. Let alone bears who can still beckon stomp most int mages all but the real op ones that have 3pc+founders+the new int items. A half str half int mage can barely reach the armor of a full int 3pc mage. Which is kinda sad.

Bazinga!
12-13-2015, 07:32 AM
Int mages were under-powered and it really didn't take any skill to beat one. Now everyone's crying because it does take skill to beat an int mage and no one is used to it.

Waug
12-13-2015, 07:51 AM
Maybe a pure int mage can ffa 2v1 the silly 76 birds, but i would like to see that random full int mage beat the real birds in pvp even 1v1. This thread was made by someone who doesn't play this game on a regular basis. Some birds do INSANE damage. By the time your drain hits you are long dead when facing a tough bird. If u try kite and one spell fails again, you are dead unless you ms. Let alone bears who can still beckon stomp most int mages all but the real op ones that have 3pc+founders+the new int items. A half str half int mage can barely reach the armor of a full int 3pc mage. Which is kinda sad.

I think ima answer every bit of it -

Maybe a pure int mage can ffa 2v1 the silly 76 birds - You're right cause the situation is that bird pvp kept getting so hard that more than 95% pro birds already rage quitted the game or switch to other class, thus silly birds left (most of the) to fight superior classes.

but i would like to see that random full int mage beat the real birds in pvp even 1v1 - and u call others being one "who doesn't play this game on a regular basis", is this funny or my first statement about 95% is so real?

This thread was made by someone who doesn't play this game on a regular basis - u do? but u don't see this - "i would like to see that random full int mage beat the real birds in pvp even 1v1." & "Let alone bears who can still beckon stomp most int mages "

Some birds do INSANE damage - Birds are meant to do insane damage kill fast die fast but insane damage is not enough to kill the mages who can now dodge heal ms,considering that the damage is not insane anymore.

By the time your drain hits you are long dead when facing a tough bird - "by the time your drain" what u use before that? next time just keep heeling at right time (if still struggling use ms timely), without touching any other skill and attack the bird when it's combo is over, I promise ur 95% win.

If u try kite and one spell fails again, you are dead unless you ms - y ms would be 'unless', u don't have it? plus read the above explanation

Let alone bears who can still beckon stomp most int mages - 2nd time when I'm u remind me this - "who doesn't play this game on a regular basis"

all but the real op ones that have 3pc+founders+the new int items - new elites r available for all, Class balance difference is way too much higher than 2pc to 3 pc & founder difference.

A half str half int mage can barely reach the armor of a full int 3pc mage. Which is kinda sad - why u have to be half str & half int? u r willing to have both advantages of str and int that is proly sad?

Int mages were under-powered and it really didn't take any skill to beat one. Now everyone's crying because it does take skill to beat an int mage and no one is used to it.

Ya
Now everyone's crying because they are not used to it & skillless, ur the only one, i mean mages r the one to have true skills, yep mages r truely so skill full that nothing else comes close to it that y endgame is filled with 90% mages now.

P.S. : But I'd agree on one thing that these kinda threads are worthless because as I mentioned birds either rage quitted already or switched there's not much to support voice, there are way much more bears and way way much more mages now to support their voices & STS is just love to take political decisions that means decisions that makes majority happy even if that is wrong in all aspects and even if they would care for pl and it's pvp. get over it.

Dolloway
12-13-2015, 08:44 AM

Wat.

I'm laughing at how op my mage is. Doesn't take any skill at all to play with mage nowadays and there's no skill gap between mages either.

Little birdies do full combos, I just heal root and survive cruel blast and arrows then kill them with 2-3 skills. And yah, I play both mage and bird on a regular basis. So while my mage skillessly destroys all other classes, my birdie sits on the shelf doing nothing cuz he's not worth playing anymore cuz he's weak. And I like to play a variety of classes, which is unfortunate :(

Only other class/build worth playing at endgame at this time is talon bear. Other than that, rhinos, foxes, birds, and even STR bears are all chop liver for int mages.

What Opest said is pretty much on point.

Marika1
12-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Wat.

Little birdies do full combos, I just heal root and survive cruel blast and arrows then kill them with 2-3 skills. And yah, I play both mage and bird on a regular basis. So while my mage skillessly destroys all other classes, my birdie sits on the shelf doing nothing cuz he's not worth playing anymore cuz he's weak. And I like to play a variety of classes, which is unfortunate :(

You must have 3pc and/or both magor on because i have full elite im full int 2pc, i heal roots but cannot survive cruel blast. Not against all birds, just the better ones. P.S: can you tell me your mage name? Or if you dont want to say it here can you pm me the name?

plpr
12-13-2015, 03:48 PM
Birds are supposed to be able to nuke mages and thats just not the case. Birds are supposed to deal high dmg to mages thats one reason why they have ms.. come on use your head

Marika1
12-13-2015, 05:45 PM
The only thing that makes endgame not fun is the lag. Which is getting absolutely disgusting.

Vigilante
12-13-2015, 06:20 PM
Its pathetic how a pure int mage can 2v1 pure elite birds and win every game. The even more rediculous part is 80% of the mages that are int now were pally at 77 cap. like come on you have that much skill to just use the new "best" its just sad.

Best to stay away from pl like I do majority of the times

Bazinga!
12-14-2015, 02:38 AM
Wat.

I'm laughing at how op my mage is. Doesn't take any skill at all to play with mage nowadays and there's no skill gap between mages either.

Only other class/build worth playing at endgame at this time is talon bear. Other than that, rhinos, foxes, birds, and even STR bears are all chop liver for int mages.

What Opest said is pretty much on point.

Bruh...
They were underpowered during the 76 cap. Maybe I forgot to mention that and you misunderstood.

Dolloway
12-14-2015, 04:18 AM
Bruh...
They were underpowered during the 76 cap. Maybe I forgot to mention that and you misunderstood.

The point I'm trying to make is that it does not take much skill to get the random kill over an int mage as another class this cap just as it did not take much skill to get the random kill over a bear as an int mage at 76 cap, not enough to distinguish this from luck at least. When opponents have an insane amount of dodge, most of the time it takes luck or chance. The biggest factor in determining wins over overpowered classes (and to a lesser extent, underpowered classes) in pvp when there doesn't exist a balance is luck.

Don't confuse my point of view, though. I consider int mages destroying everything this cap just as skilless as the random lucky kill that the underpowered rhino (we'll use rhino as our example, since this class is debatably the most underpowered at endgame) gets and claims "that's skill bruh" for getting the lucky kill over the overpowered mage. The most significant factor and most likely prevailing factor in unbalanced pvp is luck.

Either way, mages being underpowered at 76 cap doesn't justify mages being overpowered now just as it didn't justify bears being overpowered in past caps. Know what the correct solution is? Pvp balance. But that's too much to ask for, of course. And people like you would rather choose to have mages be overpowered this cap over pvp balance because they have a vendetta on their hands for being underpowered at 76 cap. Thus, the vicious cycle continues and if we ever have another level cap raise, whatever class becomes most overpowered next goes on forums trying to defend this with the mindset of "we were underpowered at level X, so we get our fair time in the sun now to be overpowered. DEAL WITH IT BRUH" rather than choosing the best solution: pvp balance, as I've said countless times before.

But oh well. It doesn't inconvenience me one bit. I still find entertainment in the pvp at endgame simply because it's so poor in gameplay that it's actually laughable. Sometimes some things can be so bad that they're actually good, like the movie The Room.

Groaning
12-14-2015, 06:55 PM
pvp balance will never be a thing at this point in the game
if you want pvp balance I recommend you either a) find a different game or b) find another level (I recommend l56)
in a game with this high of a crit/dodge rate, good luck finding balance

were just in a repeating cycle, so unless one of y'all get hired at sts as a dev GL :)

Bazinga!
12-15-2015, 06:13 AM
The point I'm trying to make is that it does not take much skill to get the random kill over an int mage as another class this cap just as it did not take much skill to get the random kill over a bear as an int mage at 76 cap, not enough to distinguish this from luck at least. When opponents have an insane amount of dodge, most of the time it takes luck or chance. The biggest factor in determining wins over overpowered classes (and to a lesser extent, underpowered classes) in pvp when there doesn't exist a balance is luck.

Don't confuse my point of view, though. I consider int mages destroying everything this cap just as skilless as the random lucky kill that the underpowered rhino (we'll use rhino as our example, since this class is debatably the most underpowered at endgame) gets and claims "that's skill bruh" for getting the lucky kill over the overpowered mage. The most significant factor and most likely prevailing factor in unbalanced pvp is luck.

Either way, mages being underpowered at 76 cap doesn't justify mages being overpowered now just as it didn't justify bears being overpowered in past caps. Know what the correct solution is? Pvp balance. But that's too much to ask for, of course. And people like you would rather choose to have mages be overpowered this cap over pvp balance because they have a vendetta on their hands for being underpowered at 76 cap. Thus, the vicious cycle continues and if we ever have another level cap raise, whatever class becomes most overpowered next goes on forums trying to defend this with the mindset of "we were underpowered at level X, so we get our fair time in the sun now to be overpowered. DEAL WITH IT BRUH" rather than choosing the best solution: pvp balance, as I've said countless times before.

But oh well. It doesn't inconvenience me one bit. I still find entertainment in the pvp at endgame simply because it's so poor in gameplay that it's actually laughable. Sometimes some things can be so bad that they're actually good, like the movie The Room.

Who you're arguing with? I already quit endgame because mage is so boring and op, and I liked the 76 cap far better. The only reason I said everyone is crying now is because I spent a lot of time perfecting int mage during the 76 / 77 cap and I found tactics that would work against the so called "op classes" of that cap. People complaining at such an early stage is pretty stupid to me because they're probably using the same tactics they used during the 76 cap and it was pretty darn easy to beat an int mage. Over time new methods might or might not be discovered to beat mages but now isn't the time to cry about the change.

Waug
12-15-2015, 07:04 AM
Who you're arguing with? I already quit endgame because mage is so boring and op, and I liked the 76 cap far better. The only reason I said everyone is crying now is because I spent a lot of time perfecting int mage during the 76 / 77 cap and I found tactics that would work against the so called "op classes" of that cap. People complaining at such an early stage is pretty stupid to me because they're probably using the same tactics they used during the 76 cap and it was pretty darn easy to beat an int mage. Over time new methods might or might not be discovered to beat mages but now isn't the time to cry about the change.

Defining a discussion thread as "crying" is the pretty wrong mindset at the first place and which is against basics of such discussion forums. Again let me point out something for you, U agreed mages r op, u would also agree that mages are overpopulated because of being op, now get to fight against same class unless u just look for other classes to fight only, so my friend u ain't enjoying op-ness most of the time, so ur logic of quitting endgame cause of opness get invalid to an extent.

Now if u see the world in ur perspective only you'll find that it would take more time to discover things whereas things are pretty much clear simple for the peoples who has solid understandings not only that I think pl player base is far more smarter than you who already discovered things and playing with the class accordingly lel, and u have discovered the mage class due to UP(underpowered)ness during L76-77, birds have been tough class for most of the time...... well why i wasting time, make a UP bird and enjoy the same "perfecting a class" it will b fun lol.

Again if u think mages are non killable by birds and yet to discovered than ur wrong, find a mage for me, I could not find one yet <3 but THAT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING WHAT EVER I KEPT SAYING IN THIS THREAD AND OUTTA.

Bazinga!
12-15-2015, 08:13 AM
Defining a discussion thread as "crying" is the pretty wrong mindset at the first place and which is against basics of such discussion forums. Again let me point out something for you, U agreed mages r op, u would also agree that mages are overpopulated because of being op, now get to fight against same class unless u just look for other classes to fight only, so my friend u ain't enjoying op-ness most of the time, so ur logic of quitting endgame cause of opness get invalid to an extent.

Now if u see the world in ur perspective only you'll find that it would take more time to discover things whereas things are pretty much clear simple for the peoples who has solid understandings not only that I think pl player base is far more smarter than you who already discovered things and playing with the class accordingly lel, and u have discovered the mage class due to UP(underpowered)ness during L76-77, birds have been tough class for most of the time...... well why i wasting time, make a UP bird and enjoy the same "perfecting a class" it will b fun lol.

Again if u think mages are non killable by birds and yet to discovered than ur wrong, find a mage for me, I could not find one yet <3 but THAT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING WHAT EVER I KEPT SAYING IN THIS THREAD AND OUTTA.

Ffs Opest I can make a huge post saying how you're wrong in every way, but my time is valuable. I'm way smarter and better than you so you're no one to talk. The truth is that you're crying because bird is your main, and you don't know how to beat mages. Well too bad, make another class.

Waug
12-15-2015, 09:58 AM
Ffs Opest I can make a huge post saying how you're wrong in every way, but my time is valuable. I'm way smarter and better than you so you're no one to talk. The truth is that you're crying because bird is your main, and you don't know how to beat mages. Well too bad, make another class.

Now this is just a rage post without any kinda logical point or back up, should I really care about this? umm Idon't hehe but ya I would love ur hugh post, pls do that,I usually love those things go ahead.

Morphing
12-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Honestly I love people defending mage. It gives me quite a laugh to see how people say "mages take skill", "They are hard to use" Etc..

As mages are having as much dodge as a bear should have with no buffs. Which should not be happening seemings how Str is for dodge/armor and now int mages can have armor/dodge/mana anything a mage needs plus more, making it way overpower where not many can kill it.

In any 1v1, as you would say a "pro" bird vs a "pro" mage with both of them equipped with elites, the mage would surely win, as the bird would just get kited and the mage would just ms and ms usually wins the battle Seemings how blast is probably on cooldown by then, if not already dead.

So mages are therefore the most op class at end game right now until; there's either a nerf or new sets/items that come out that balances all the classes.

Thx

Marika1
12-15-2015, 02:33 PM

So you are saying you cannot beat a single mage in the game? Well there's not much to say to that rather then..nuuub opiest. Maybe you should start watching the bes birds in this game see how they do it.

Suentous PO
12-15-2015, 03:13 PM
POPCORN!

Popcorn,
Get your hot buttery popcorn here
A bargain at two dollars a bag!

Cavoc
12-15-2015, 03:27 PM
POPCORN!

Popcorn,

Do you accept EBT? I don't really feel like getting a job.

Suentous PO
12-15-2015, 04:07 PM
^
Yes sir we accept cash credit ebt money order loosies and draypal

Cavoc
12-15-2015, 04:16 PM
^
Yes sir we accept cash credit ebt money order loosies and draypal

I'll hit you up with an IOU but you can join the rotation next time we blow down.

Suentous PO
12-15-2015, 04:23 PM
I'll hit you up with an IOU but you can join the rotation next time we blow down.

Sight, mah dunny.

plpr
12-15-2015, 04:25 PM
I completely understand mages that play endgame dont want the game to be balanced for obvious reasons. Of course anybody would want to keep an op class.. But this is ridiculous my gosh they are unbeatable!

Cavoc
12-15-2015, 04:48 PM
I completely understand mages that play endgame dont want the game to be balanced for obvious reasons. Of course anybody would want to keep an op class.. But this is ridiculous my gosh they are unbeatable!

Derailing sue and I's convo is against tos

bosstinytitan
12-15-2015, 05:24 PM

Ok, think about how you sound right now lol. You sound like a little kid, no offense. And playing alongside opest, and actually enjoying pvp with him, I'm really impressed. Not only has he been able to fight against all classes, he was renowned for, at least in my opinion, the best FFA pvper. And try this on for size, try finding another birdie of his level with as many kills as him who doesn't trash talk after each kill. I don't randomly support people, but I think Opest has always been a good example of a PL pvp player. He makes it clear that he rushes unselectively, and still manages to rek most people sooo hard!

So you are saying you cannot beat a single mage in the game? Well there's not much to say to that rather then..nuuub opiest. Maybe you should start watching the bes birds in this game see how they do it.

There aren't that many amazing birds left, but Opest will always be a fun guy to watch, only PL youtuber i actually truly enjoyed watching and subscribed to. So chill out guys, just have fun in PL. If you think a class is underpowered, make a new one. Birds are still one of the best classes for farming, so don't count em off as useless just yet.

<3 -boss

Burningdex
12-15-2015, 10:29 PM
k, sue ill buy 7 bags w/ extra butter

Waug
12-15-2015, 10:41 PM

hehe, my english is so weak? nope read it carefully it means opposite. well bes birds dont exist in endgame they already rage quitted as I said earlier only WorstBird exists.

and Bazinga I'm still waiting for ur hugh post already bot quite a few bags of popcorn, crunching & waiting, hurry up pls.

Marika1
12-16-2015, 04:11 AM
hehe, my english is so weak? nope read it carefully it means opposite.

So you beat all the mages in the game?? I dont...Petition to nerf birds please?

Waug
12-16-2015, 09:26 AM
So you beat all the mages in the game?? I dont...Petition to nerf birds please?

There's solid deference between killable not killable & Op or not, that's why I capitalized and bolded that if I can kill someone does not mean he may not be Op or something, everything is still valid as it is. U should really watch my pl vids, I did kill Higher level same class and/or more that one opponent (Same class, mentioning this otherwise u may call other class under powered) at a time that does not mean higher level same class aint op than me or 2/3 Player same class aint op than me but why Im wasting time because who just wanna defend op class would do it anyway and devs, already mentioned that.

To be very honest I'd love to fight against 2 HIGHER LEVEL SAME CLASS ALLDAY but it's not fun to take on 2 same level op mages at a time (even if we eliminate the healing each other factor) - more ego full answer as u guys seeking :p

Bazinga!
12-16-2015, 10:16 AM
Lol there are so many arguments here but my main point is
1. Mages are OP - agreed
2. The cap has just released and the methods of pvp have to be changed for some classes. The one shot blast wont work now on mages, there have to be new combos and no one has found them yet. So instead of saying that mages are OP, create new tactics, because the devs aren't changing anything any time soon.

I find it pretty funny how people misinterpret posts and make a big deal out of it.

Morphing
12-16-2015, 10:55 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?205168-Regarding-future-development-on-legacy-games

Waug
12-16-2015, 12:02 PM
Lol there are so many arguments here but my main point is
1. Mages are OP - agreed
2. The cap has just released and the methods of pvp have to be changed for some classes. The one shot blast wont work now on mages, there have to be new combos and no one has found them yet. So instead of saying that mages are OP, create new tactics, because the devs aren't changing anything any time soon.

I find it pretty funny how people misinterpret posts and make a big deal out of it.

1> OP mages will try to defend their op ness as far as they can do.

2> do

3> do

N> do

N+1> some new gen new comers thinks experienced players need to re discover things whereas they have gone through everything it matter of mins to judge things by stats. new comers & silly ppls. :o

Sheugokin
12-16-2015, 03:36 PM

When you actually talk, your posts are invaluable senpai.

Vigilante
12-16-2015, 04:09 PM
Honestly I love people defending mage. It gives me quite a laugh to see how people say "mages take skill", "They are hard to use" Etc..

As mages are having as much dodge as a bear should have with no buffs. Which should not be happening seemings how Str is for dodge/armor and now int mages can have armor/dodge/mana anything a mage needs plus more, making it way overpower where not many can kill it.

In any 1v1, as you would say a "pro" bird vs a "pro" mage with both of them equipped with elites, the mage would surely win, as the bird would just get kited and the mage would just ms and ms usually wins the battle Seemings how blast is probably on cooldown by then, if not already dead.

So mages are therefore the most op class at end game right now until; there's either a nerf or new sets/items that come out that balances all the classes.

Thx

Pls, with my burd I made the mages devastated

Marika1
12-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Pls, with my burd I made the mages devastated

What's your bird name? You might be one of those op ones...P.S: If your bird name is 'Vigilante' nvr heard of u. :)

Vigilante
12-16-2015, 06:55 PM
What's your bird name? You might be one of those op ones...P.S: If your bird name is 'Vigilante' nvr heard of u. :)

I must be vigilant

Bazinga!
12-17-2015, 09:57 AM
1> OP mages will try to defend their op ness as far as they can do.

2> do

3> do

N> do

N+1> some new gen new comers thinks experienced players need to re discover things whereas they have gone through everything it matter of mins to judge things by stats. new comers & silly ppls. :o

Lol never expected you to try and insult others by calling them new gen. I joined in 2011 so tyvm. I know plenty of so called "new gens" who are better than you lmao.

Waug
12-17-2015, 12:00 PM
Lol never expected you to try and insult others by calling them new gen. I joined in 2011 so tyvm. I know plenty of so called "new gens" who are better than you lmao.
I didn't call u new gen neither I like to call others (specially true new gens) new gen ur right at that expect, I called the mentality new gen. And sorry my purpose was not to hurt anyone neither I'm against anyone, but against such statements/mentality.

No ty better than me does not exist in pl :o
I

Cavoc
12-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Let's make kids

bglir
12-17-2015, 10:17 PM
POPCORN!

Popcorn,

Give me 10 Please

bosstinytitan
12-19-2015, 08:56 PM
Tbh I think I know why Pl closed down, you can update it all u want and u guys won't be one bit grateful. Think about it, we got an AMAZING update that was completely out of his way! Sure we were grateful...for like a week. I think the mindset of PL players is what caused the game's collapse, not the devs!

Boss <3

plpr
12-19-2015, 09:24 PM
Tbh I think I know why Pl closed down, you can update it all u want and u guys won't be one bit grateful. Think about it, we got an AMAZING update that was completely out of his way! Sure we were grateful...for like a week. I think the mindset of PL players is what caused the game's collapse, not the devs!

Boss <3 thats funny after hearing the reason you got banned i cant believe you said that,but good point..

Jobvv
12-20-2015, 05:57 AM
Its pathetic how a pure int mage can 2v1 pure elite birds and win every game. The even more rediculous part is 80% of the mages that are int now were pally at 77 cap. like come on you have that much skill to just use the new "best" its just sad. yeah the game is messed up now.

Jewgenthegod
12-22-2015, 05:43 PM

Maybe ur just a trash bird. I can beat 3pc mages with my bird it's not that hard bud

plpr
12-22-2015, 08:49 PM
Maybe ur just a trash bird. I can beat 3pc mages with my bird it's not that hard bud

Dont feed me bs person that joined the forums yesterday you cant beat a single decent int mage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk