PDA

View Full Version : Idea for new even

Imhotepx
12-13-2015, 06:21 PM
New even for arcane legend community.

Idea of ​​challenge for the whole community. The goal is quite simple you have to kill bosses registered with the table to receive a gift, everyone can participate and win lots of prizes.

Without top lb or with a top 5 or top 10 lb to win bigger prizes depending efforts provided.
For the top 10 it will kill as many times as possible the boss of column 1 In the example boss is Goretusk.

This is an idea and could be improved by Sts gives time to realize it, the number of bosses to kill,the zone,name boss, the gift,pvp kill,flag,the Lb ect.
I think a system of quest like(daylies) or very better if sts can integrated a table in the games with automatic validates for special even because not possible with screenshots.

This challenge could also be applied to pvp kill or flags in Tdm,Ctf.
Here are 3 different table for Even this is a project for all the community of PvE and PvP games.

Pve even kill the boss

Pvp kill Tdm even

Pvp Flag Ctf even

Thank you for taking the time to read and Sts please try to make it possible.
Good luck community Peace

Jazzi
12-14-2015, 02:36 AM
It is a great idea, which seems easy to implement. Pls do sts!

Starkinea
12-14-2015, 03:42 AM
Awesomee!!!! :applause:

Excavators
12-14-2015, 04:09 AM
i would like to see this implemented in the future

Intous
12-14-2015, 04:17 AM

Idea of ​​challenge for the whole community. The goal is quite simple you have to kill bosses registered with the table to receive a gift, everyone can participate and win lots of prizes.

Without top lb or with a top 5 or top 10 lb to win bigger prizes depending efforts provided.
For the top 10 it will kill as many times as possible the boss of column 1 In the example boss is Goretusk.

This is an idea and could be improved by Sts gives time to realize it, the number of bosses to kill,the zone,name boss, the gift,pvp kill,flag,the Lb ect.
I think a system of quest like(daylies) or very better if sts can integrated a table in the games with automatic validates for special even because not possible with screenshots.

Here are 3 different table for Even this is a project for all the community of PvE and PvP games.

Pve even kill the boss

Pvp kill Tdm even

Pvp Flag Ctf even

This is a nice idea tbh, but I dont think STS will accept it.
Because u made plat a prize lol.
Plat is how they make $.

Hail
12-14-2015, 06:00 AM
Prices of bars, massive crates, vials and stuff will plummet but other than that a nice idea.

Xdumbx
12-14-2015, 11:20 AM
I would love this but...If you farm bosses for plat, then sts will make no profit. And that is bad. No profit=no arcane legends.

Imhotepx
12-14-2015, 01:32 PM
I think once every four, six months and then with the egg Even abbadon, slag, rip, magma, odds locked, elixir jewel etc people continue to buy platinum.

Imhotepx
01-28-2016, 11:51 AM
Bump Bump Bump

kydrian
01-28-2016, 03:52 PM
Bump ^ it'll be good for the community but the awards could be Adjusted since everyone in game can participate and it might crash the Market.

blazerdd
01-28-2016, 05:59 PM
I see a potentially good idea, but too many things can and will go wrong.
First off, everyone else is right- plat is how STS makes money. Giving away plat in 'excessive' amounts as suggested would essentialy be a loss of money.
Second, CTF would be even more ruined. Think about it, people already flag farm. Giving them REWARDS for flag farming, which already is against the purpose of CTF. is ridiculous. Can you imagine the chaos and tension that would create? What about the extra amount of dummy farmers in every room? CTF, and PVP in general, would be unplayable during this event!
Also, Hail brings up another point. What about the upcoming market crash, especially for vial farmers! Nekro, and vials, would decrease in price to not even be worthwhile to farm: rendering the Planar Arena useless.
I see the idea, but I disagree with it. Good luck pursuing it!

Gouiwaa9000
01-29-2016, 02:32 PM
This idea has a potential , AL needs something like this , so that free players can get at least some plat by very hard work , 150 plat for 1000 bosses won't reduce the profit of sts lol , and will make a lot of players happy

wangkj
01-29-2016, 02:38 PM

Pve even kill the boss

Pvp kill Tdm even

Pvp Flag Ctf even

lol people will just do dead city 4 for glob's luck elixer. It will be an easy way to earn gold

denrey23
01-29-2016, 03:03 PM
Bad idea all twinks will be rich :3

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

wangkj
01-29-2016, 08:24 PM
lol sorrax hmm would i have the 25 ankhs or the 5vials. I think I would take the 25 ankhs jk.