PDA

View Full Version : 'Tournaments Joined' & 'Tournaments Won'

Otukura
06-09-2011, 01:41 PM
What are these for?

Arterra
06-09-2011, 01:48 PM
just saw them... odd.

guess official pvp games are close to being set up.

can we ask to hide this feature? having zeros is not ideal, but i really dont pvp, and neither do others.

Otukura
06-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Sam decided to post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?28281-New-quot-Competition-quot-functionaltity-added-to-SpacetimeStudios.com

Roasty
06-09-2011, 01:51 PM
New competition button on the top of forum :D

Kingofhurtz
06-09-2011, 02:50 PM
just saw them... odd.

guess official pvp games are close to being set up.

can we ask to hide this feature? having zeros is not ideal, but i really dont pvp, and neither do others.

Well my "Tournaments Won" description will stay 0 for a VERY long time so don't worry about that. (And I actually pvp often!)

Silentarrow
06-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Yep its a new competion thing for pvp attempting to make pvp more fun and popular.

AnRK
06-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Tried PVP and was always killed with just one hit. Stopped trying after about the 10th of so successive death. Probably never try it again unless they set up some sort of system that allows players to do pvp against those of similar skillset/armour/etc. Going in and dying against a maxed out lvl55 with your lowly lvl 30 at the time is like sending a chihuahua in against a pitbull.

Zbooo
06-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Tried PVP and was always killed with just one hit. Stopped trying after about the 10th of so successive death. Probably never try it again unless they set up some sort of system that allows players to do pvp against those of similar skillset/armour/etc. Going in and dying against a maxed out lvl55 with your lowly lvl 30 at the time is like sending a chihuahua in against a pitbull.

Not going to happen for a while, PLs PvP is really unbalanced.

Otukura
06-09-2011, 11:11 PM
Not going to happen for a while, PLs PvP is really unbalanced.

If we had more players playing PvP, I think it's an option, but right now, you just want to get a full game going.

Zbooo
06-09-2011, 11:18 PM
If we had more players playing PvP, I think it's an option, but right now, you just want to get a full game going.

I been PvPing but the thing is that if you don't have the right gear, which is expensive Tue you done

Otukura
06-09-2011, 11:21 PM
I been PvPing but the thing is that if you don't have the right gear, which is expensive Tue you done

It depends on the level, at low levels, it's a little pricey, but nothing too much if you start merchanting.

Zbooo
06-09-2011, 11:25 PM
It depends on the level, at low levels, it's a little pricey, but nothing too much if you start merchanting.

I agree with you but not everyone knows how to do such things lol, but yeah it will be much better in the future

Residentevil
06-10-2011, 03:48 PM
This isn't retroactive cause I should have a fee tournaments on mine but lists none.