PDA

View Full Version : which one is better for endgame warr dmg passive or arm?

hallowring
12-14-2015, 04:09 PM
as the title says above C: the reason i ask is because of armor ruduction and damage debuffs (^u^)

p.s pls give opinion and facts that are helpfull :D (i need help to decide which one is better)(^w^)

leslietheone
12-14-2015, 04:14 PM
You start with Making a rouge and ditch the warr(lifehack on AL)

Ardbeg
12-14-2015, 04:19 PM
as the title says above C: the reason i ask is because of armor ruduction and damage debuffs (^u^)

p.s pls give opinion and facts that are helpfull :D (i need help to decide which one is better)(^w^)

No class should use the damage passive points because of the way these percentage buffs work. They don't stack, but the best buff wins, meaning every pet with more than 5% damage buff makes your passive modifier obsolete. Also, a debuff overruns a buff, so they're not properly calculated, but the debuff wins. This is why in pvp, with a constant debuff from rogues aimed shot, you might want to rethink the points you spent in durable.

Winkte
12-14-2015, 04:22 PM
100% passive armor. Passive damage is broken .-.

Ardbeg
12-14-2015, 04:27 PM
100% passive armor. Passive damage is broken .-.

You are completely right for pve. In pvp, where rogues, constantly debuff your armor, the buff isn't even applied before the debuff (debuffs override buffs), you should spend points elswhere first. Unless you plan not to meet rogues in pvp. Buwahaha!

hallowring
12-14-2015, 04:42 PM
thank you all fellow gamers ive dicided to put them in passive armor tnx so much for helping me decide the right one(\(^w^)/)!

*huggs* (im so excited and happy) XD! lol