PDA

View Full Version : Ren locks

tomsawer
12-14-2015, 11:31 PM
I'm extremely curious to know how any luck elixir works. I realize some of you might say "luck, that simple".
Seriously though, it's a game which in turn requires code which means code must have been written to determine that " luck". Right? Id like to point out that about a month ago I would run km3 on a 30 min luck elixer ( give or take 15 runs) and pick up minimum 6 rengol . in the last few weeks I'm lucky to pick 2 on a 30/min elixer. So whats changed ? I have five toons 2 end game one close and its changed on all of em.
Note : running with lepre doesn't seem to change those chances .
Any useful feed back would be much appreciated. Thank!.

Froxanthar
12-14-2015, 11:44 PM
As far as I know. Luck elixir is a chance for rerolled. Even if you have 100% luck, it would just reroll to a better things from your drop.

Example : You are suppose to loot common items but then the luck procs and it have been rerolled the item to a better to Rare.

Another I heard about Luck elixir is its probably a RNG.

Ceuidear
12-15-2015, 01:51 AM
Wearing lepre surely changes ur loot chance coz with just elixir u ll get 25% chance for better loot but with lepre it increases to 40%[25%+15%].
So far what i have experienced is that luck increases on proc only when u wear Egg shell ring, sometimes i loot 8-10 in one elixir of 30 mins & sometimes i ll just have to walk out of the mines with just 1. With some dumb luck sometimes i have managed to loot 3 in one run & 2 in another run.

Dex Scene
12-15-2015, 03:19 AM
6 lockeds in 15 runs? Wow. You been lucky and now not. That's luck.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

foreveryoung
12-15-2015, 04:29 AM
Me 10-12pcs ren lock im using lepre+arlor eggshield ring+luck elixer or combo elixer :)