PDA

View Full Version : consignment shoppe improvements

Atila the nun
06-09-2011, 02:45 PM
I have some recommendations for improving the consignment shoppe. Often I am trying to sell an item and I want to see if there is another item with the same name already for sale. I recommend a "search for matching item" button from the Sell screen.

Also I am surprised that the search text is cleared when you click on it. I would prefer that this worked like the search for game screen where I can edit what I typed as well as clear it if I want to.

TheLaw
06-09-2011, 11:46 PM
No offense Atila, but you can already search for an item you want to sell.

Otukura
06-09-2011, 11:52 PM

It would still be easier for people with dozens of items, just to do one click to find all the items listed in the CS.

+1 from me.

TheLaw
06-09-2011, 11:53 PM
It would still be easier for people with dozens of items, just to do one click to find all the items listed in the CS.

+1 from me.

Probably. but I don't think people will sell like 12 items at 1 go.

Edit: And this will further complicate the CS. Selling and Buying will have to go through sooo much. Not very convenient. But still a good suggestion.

Otukura
06-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Probably. but I don't think people will sell like 10 items at 1 go.

A bunch of newbie merchanters I know sell upwards of 30 items, the serious ones upwards of 100.

Awsomus
06-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah I agree with Otukura, there's this guy called ICantspel and he was selling about 40 Bone bunny ears in cs. Actually I think some of them are still being sold XD

Atila the nun
06-10-2011, 06:55 AM

No offense taken, that wasn't my point at all. I use that search function all the time to search for an item I want to sell. What I am suggesting is that the search field could get automatically filled out with the name of an item that I'm trying to sell.

Register
06-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Yeah I dont like that if i press the wrong letter at the very end of a item and then i have to re type it all. But if the search doesnt clear, then you would have to hold/press the delete button until it deletes. What if you wanted very exact matches for an item and you typed in "gurgox hammer of the rift" and you had to delete that just to type in torch.

Atila the nun
06-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah I dont like that if i press the wrong letter at the very end of a item and then i have to re type it all. But if the search doesnt clear, then you would have to hold/press the delete button until it deletes. What if you wanted very exact matches for an item and you typed in "gurgox hammer of the rift" and you had to delete that just to type in torch.
Thank you register, that's exactly why I suggest the capability to clear the search field without doing so automatically. Just like on the search for game screen, if you spell something wrong you can edit it or if you're looking for something entirely different you can hit the X button and it clears the search field. I wish I had Photoshop skills and I would mock up the screen that I'm picturing.

Orcish
06-10-2011, 02:14 PM
*sigh* I miss the ability to link items, I would love for a link feature somewhere... although the UI screen is very crowded as is