PDA

View Full Version : What level pvp dex bear twink?

Biuzi
06-09-2011, 03:27 PM
My bear is currently level 10 and I want to make him a pvp bear, but what level should I go to?
also please list armour and weapons I could use at levels 10, 12 or 13.

Dirtymonkey_666
06-09-2011, 06:11 PM
level 10-15 is a really good level to PvP at, or level 30-35 is also good (for really good twinks)

well for level 10-15 twink PvP i say, expert leather level 5 for level 10, level 15 for level 15, try getting a level 10 or 15 pink snowball launcher (damage is awesome but low armor) for the helm i use the 4 piece platinum pack (i have 3 of all classes haha) if you want to use a talon and wing, the 4 piece platinum pack is good (but winter wing adds +5 damage, so i'd use that)

TheClownSquad
06-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Different sets would be(I haven't played in a few weeks as I can't find my ipod >.> So these are from what I know when I did play and what I hear)

These are for level 10/12. Level 13 is not very good, because I BELIEVE you do not get forest haven kills at 13. I'm not too sure on that though. Anyways here are my opinions for level 10/12. May work also for a bird but for sure a bear.

Full DEX

Full dex is probably the main choice of PVP twinks due to its high hit, crit and dmg. There are some builds mainly used. Expert is imo better for PVP then artisan but that's just my opinion.

Snowgun -
Helm: Sniper's Archer Cap
Armor: Expert Leather
Weapon: Pink/Purp Snowball Launcher
Ring(if possible): the 8 dmg and 2% hit
This is a good setup for max dmg output and being able to create your "shatter" combo but with a downside of lower protection.

Talon/Wing:
Helm: Sniper's Helm
Weapon: Sniper talon/ Pink tinsel talon
Shield(Wing): Sniper's Wing/ Pink Peppermint Wing
Ring: Your choice if you want more defence or offense

This is for when you need to be a little more tank like while still putting out a decent damage output.You can swap out the Sniper and Winter items depending on if you want Damage(Winter Festival) or Stats and Defence(Sniper Items).

Doom Bow:
Helm:Sniper's Helm
Weapon: Fiery Doom Bow
Ring: 9 dmg 1% Crit

I don't have too much knowledge as to if the bow is as good as it seems as I cannot test it so if someone could comment so I could edit it in here. All I have heard is that the bow is like a ranged dagger with a proc or 2. Also you may be wondering why 9 dmg 1 crit instead of 8 dmg, you need every little piece of damage with this bow due to its speed.

DEX/INT:

Int isn't really suggested for pvp because of its slow attacking speed but some people do it. I don't have any builds but feel free to post your builds and ill add em in.

DEX/STR:

The builds are pretty much the same as the full dex but instead you change one key part of the builds which is the armor:

Snowgun - Full Dmg Spec
Helm: Sniper's Archer Cap
Armor: Armsman Crafted/Forged
Weapon: Pink/Purp Snowball Launcher
Ring(if possible): the 9 dmg and 1% crit

The armsman adds 5/6 damage which is even more bang for your buck, turning you into a glass cannon.

Talon/Wing:
Helm: Sniper's Helm
Weapon: Sniper talon/ Pink tinsel talon
Shield(Wing): Sniper's Wing/ Pink Peppermint Wing
Ring: Your choice if you want more defence or offense

Same as above.

Doom Bow:
Helm:Sniper's Helm
Weapon: Fiery Doom Bow
Ring: 9 dmg 1% Crit

Same as above. The extra dmg from the armsman helps the already low damage of the bow.

STR/INT:

Not recommended as neither stat gives good gear for PVP. Once again this is my opinion so let me know what your guy's opinion is.

PVE:

PvE is a different ballgame as a int blaster is one of the main weapons you will be using. A DEX and INT build is by far my favorite.

DEX/INT:
AOE Blast Staff-
Helmet: Sniper's Cap or Dreamer's Helm
Armor: Artisan Leather/Sniper's Leather
Weapon: Buwanda's Doom Staff/Candy Cane Staff
Ring: Up to you

For PvE you need hit so I recommend Artisan Leather and Snipers Cap. A Sniper's leather may work but I got the JT lvl 10 armor so I could not test it. The Buwanda Doom Staff/Candy Cane Staff both have an AOE attack so it is ideal for rounding up mobs and finishing them with auto attack and stomp.

Full DEX:

For full dex all it really requires is a Sniper's Cap, a Artisan Leather/Sniper's Leather, and a choice of the mentioned DEX weapons listed in the PVP section including: Winter Festival(WF) Snowball Launcher, WF Tinsel Talon and Pepper Wing, Sniper's Talon and Wing, or a Doom Bow.

I hope this helps as it took me awhile to put it together on my phone.

Biuzi
06-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Thanks thats useful :D