PDA

View Full Version : 15% xp pack and lion

mesalin
12-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Hey Arlorians!!!
Here i got another one question for which i need answer haha
If i buy 15% xp pack with gold lion for how long I'll have that xp elixir? Does it help? Any who use see difference in exp gain? Without and with double xp.
Thanks for any answer!

Froxanthar
12-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Permanent. Yes. Yes it have difference and it will help you forever.

mesalin
12-15-2015, 01:40 PM
Permanent. Yes. Yes it have difference and it will help you forever.
Thank you ^_^

Att
12-15-2015, 02:12 PM
Forever. And i think in whole game this is the only worth spending.

mesalin
12-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Forever. And i think in whole game this is the only worth spending.
Thank you for answer! I never spending any money on games but since it's not costly and i hear it worth and help then i thinking about purchase it before cap 51 haha

Jazzi
12-15-2015, 02:44 PM
Thank you for answer! I never spending any money on games but since it's not costly and i hear it worth and help then i thinking about purchase it before cap 51 haha

this in a combination with xp lix and arlor ring (potentially abadon as well) made my levelling from 41-46 super fast. the pet is pretty much useless, but it is a bonus I guess ;)

nightmaresmoke
12-15-2015, 02:45 PM
Hey Arlorians!!!
Here i got another one question for which i need answer haha
If i buy 15% xp pack with gold lion for how long I'll have that xp elixir? Does it help? Any who use see difference in exp gain? Without and with double xp.
Thanks for any answer!

And it works for other pets too not just the lion pet courage xp elix+abaddon+adventures kit= lightning fast leveling, worth every penny :)

bibeolli
12-15-2015, 03:06 PM
sorry...need 3 more posts

tomsawer
12-15-2015, 03:25 PM
If not mistaken should work on all your toons if you decide to create more .

Zaocajede
12-15-2015, 03:29 PM
If not mistaken should work on all your toons if you decide to create more .

I bought the experience pack when I started playing. It only works on the one toon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mesalin
12-15-2015, 07:17 PM
this in a combination with xp lix and arlor ring (potentially abadon as well) made my levelling from 41-46 super fast. the pet is pretty much useless, but it is a bonus I guess ;)

And it works for other pets too not just the lion pet courage xp elix+abaddon+adventures kit= lightning fast leveling, worth every penny :)

sorry...need 3 more posts
No problem!

I bought the experience pack when I started playing. It only works on the one toon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for tips , opinion and sharing experience guys! [emoji41] [emoji2]